PDA

View Full Version : went to sac raceway tonight 3/16

2befast
03-16-2005, 10:51 PM
only evo out there racing. best time was a 13.2 with a 1.8 60ft. Anyways im tires of being in the lanes 5 and 6. I'm not being cocky but there is no real competition in those lanes. I would like to be in lanes 3 and 4. I'm going to ask next time i go. We should get a norcal evo meet and go out there as a group and do some runs. That would be cool. Other cars that were out there were like 3 sti and 7 srt-4. One srt-4 in the high 13's. Didn't see a sti in the 13's, except one. There was a subaru wagon that ran 13.5. I guess he was vishnu tuned. it was pretty sweet.

methods4
03-23-2005, 03:19 PM
only evo out there racing. best time was a 13.2 with a 1.8 60ft. Anyways im tires of being in the lanes 5 and 6. I'm not being cocky but there is no real competition in those lanes. I would like to be in lanes 3 and 4. I'm going to ask next time i go. We should get a norcal evo meet and go out there as a group and do some runs. That would be cool. Other cars that were out there were like 3 sti and 7 srt-4. One srt-4 in the high 13's. Didn't see a sti in the 13's, except one. There was a subaru wagon that ran 13.5. I guess he was vishnu tuned. it was pretty sweet.

What are your mods? What trap speeds? What gas?