PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a group buy for Autometer Nexus gauges?

Matz
03-23-2005, 02:33 PM
I want to get rid of my Greddy boost gauge and get a couple of those neat Autometer Nexus gauges. Does anyone here know of a group buy somewhere, or can someone set one up? So far, the best price I could find was on LancerShop.

Thanks!

evo_dadi
03-23-2005, 07:24 PM
there's a packaged deal that AMS set up for these gauges i think it was around $900 sumthin altogether.

Matz
03-24-2005, 12:02 AM
there's a packaged deal that AMS set up for these gauges i think it was around $900 sumthin altogether.

Thanks for the info. I will probably have to get the gauges separately, since I want to get the sweet gauge pod from Audio18 on evolutionm.

So I'd like to get the 30/30 boost gauge, but what other gauges do you guys use? I wanted something for the AFR (hence my question about an O2 bung in another forum), but Autometer doesn't have a gauge for this.

evo_dadi
03-24-2005, 12:45 AM
if youre gonna go with an afr youll be better getting a wideband sensor.as for gauges imo it would be boost/oil temp/egt.

SouthernCrane
03-24-2005, 08:07 AM
if youre gonna go with an afr youll be better getting a wideband sensor.

I have boost, EGT, and Oil Press in my car, and that's what I would recommend because that's what was recommended to me.

Matz
03-24-2005, 03:02 PM
if youre gonna go with an afr youll be better getting a wideband sensor.

I have boost, EGT, and Oil Press in my car, and that's what I would recommend because that's what was recommended to me.

Ok, unforunately, I'll only have two pod openings for now. So I want boost for sure, but maybe EGT would be the next most important?