PDA

View Full Version : dr mosh...class act

leif
02-09-2004, 12:47 AM
seeing as you all can't see it, there's a moderators board. dino....dr mosh.. posted on there that i've been removed as a moderator for a few reasons, mostly the fact that "i might not get back into the evo scene." FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I CRASHED THURSDAY NIGHT, I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, I'M IN PAIN STILL, AND I CANT WALK WITHOUT A LIMP, CAN I GET SOME TIME TO GET MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER?!? i guess not.

oh better yet, he asked me if i still wanted to mod, i said i dunno, just give it some time cuz i dont know what im doing, he didn't say anything (this was on aim) and next thing i know i've been removed as a moderator.

go dino, a fine example of the careing creatures on this planet.

oh and don't touch my fucking info again, that's MY info, not yours.

BluEvo
02-09-2004, 01:03 AM
WTF....man that sucks. sorry to hear that man.

chris
02-09-2004, 08:13 AM
hey is that the one howie was talking about him being a power trip mod?

jstockdale
02-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Yeah its the same mod.

This is seriously not cool.

Someone needs to talk to coolguy949 about this shit.

-S ...

evo_dadi
02-09-2004, 01:44 PM
sorry guys rob is aware of this also and it was decided to happen.

jstockdale
02-09-2004, 01:47 PM
*CONFUSED*

-S ...

evo_dadi
02-09-2004, 01:50 PM
it was decided between the mods and admins on the private section.

howiEVO8
02-09-2004, 02:08 PM
WTF!!!?!

he changed your info too? drmosh right? cuz he changed my info also...ugggh....that's not freakin cool AT ALL.

EvolvedDSM
02-09-2004, 03:06 PM
seeing as you all can't see it, there's a moderators board. dino....dr mosh.. posted on there that i've been removed as a moderator for a few reasons, mostly the fact that "i might not get back into the evo scene." FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I CRASHED THURSDAY NIGHT, I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, I'M IN PAIN STILL, AND I CANT WALK WITHOUT A LIMP, CAN I GET SOME TIME TO GET MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER?!? i guess not.

oh better yet, he asked me if i still wanted to mod, i said i dunno, just give it some time cuz i dont know what im doing, he didn't say anything (this was on aim) and next thing i know i've been removed as a moderator.

go dino, a fine example of the careing creatures on this planet.

oh and don't touch my fucking info again, that's MY info, not yours.

Allow me to come across like a d!ck for a moment ;)

Seeing that I know what it's like to be in there shoes (my ongoing involvement with Columbus DSM despite being 2700 miles away) and that fact that you started this post kinda makes me think they made the correct managerial decision.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but take a look at it from their perspective. We (Columbus DSM) have had to do this to a few people (including one of the club's co-founders when he got out of the game) and it's not fun nor are the other people usually happy. If you take the time to think about it, you can see where it may benefit in the long run.

Like I said, I'm not saying I agree with it and maybe you can readdress the situation in private once you get your life back on track. Until then, I'm going back to my normally laid-back stance on the board :lol:

vishnu_evo8
02-09-2004, 11:03 PM
my post may not carry too much weight seeing that i only have like 1 post, but i feel that this is pretty fuked up.. a man just lost his 30k car and is straightening up his life and some jack ass kicks him off mod without even telling him. if i were leif i wouldnt really care cuz its just a fukin small ass hole in the wall forum with like 20 members.. not like its evom or anything, but its just the principle. What about changing people's profiles though? how much free time must this man have to run home and correct someone's profile after he fuked up his car?
:x

vtluu
02-10-2004, 12:03 AM
my post may not carry too much weight
That's right, it doesn't. I'm not taking sides on this issue but I'd suggest that you ease up on sharing your opinions until you're more familiar with/to this site and its members. Or maybe you're just trolling for flames, 'cuz dissing this "small ass hole in the wall forum" on your first post isn't exactly a good way to introduce yourself. :roll:

I don't think much good will come from continuing this thread further... Any mods care to lock it?

leif
02-10-2004, 12:19 AM
ur a mod tam, why don't you step up and do it..since you took my place.

nebolic
02-10-2004, 12:59 AM
wow there is much hostility going on in this thread. Leif, I feel you on this one, and it really sucks that you're getting d!cked when you're down, and I hope you feel better soon. But then again I guess you can look at this way, we live in Corporate America and it seems like nobody gives a rat's ass about anybody elses except their own so I guess you're just a casaulty of war. But really man, hope you feel better and stay on the forums cuz you're a cool guy and you shouldn't let this minor set back prevent you from being a cool guy and contributing to the site, whether it be your opinions or actually moderating the site, your participation is gladly appreciated by everyone (at least if not by everyone you have my appreciation.)