PDA

View Full Version : Lotus club at Buttonwillow - April 25th

earlyapex
04-01-2005, 01:40 PM
I am signed up for this event as of today. Buttonwillow is a great track and if you are a GGLC member its only $145 for *SEVEN* 30min sessions! I clocked 200 on-track miles last event!

http://www.gglotus.org/trkdays/ggtrkday.htm#trkday2

hagakure
04-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Damn...wish I could be there! I'll be in thailand for two weeks beginning april 22 though...have fun!
I will be att he GGLC event at Reno-Fernley June 3rd though.

Percy

Eclipse
04-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Bryan are you doing A or B group? I'd like a ride along with someone with a few more track days than I have(2) in an AWD car. The last instructor I had from them went off twice in the first sesson because he was driving really hard and talking at the same time. It's real interesting going off the top of Lost Hill sideways in a red turbo Esprit. :roll:

Hopefully my other car(DSM) will be together. If not we'll have to see.

Scott

earlyapex
04-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I am signed up for A group open passing. You are free to take a ride with me.

You should take your RS instead of your DSM, You would be suprised how much faster it would be.

Eclipse
04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
I have no doubt my DSM will never handle as well as my RS does stock. I just know which one I can afford to F.U. at this point.

Scott

vtluu
04-01-2005, 11:28 PM
I'll be at Reno-Fernley that weekend (4/23-24) with NCRC. Have fun though! :driving:

Eclipse
04-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Awesome day at the track. Even though there were a lot of first time Lotus drivers. First time I've heard of more Loti than other makes at there events.

Bryan and Tony are fast.

By the last session I made up some though. Once the track was clearer and I didn't have to wait for the first timers and point-by's. I did over 200 miles in seven 30 minute sessions. I finally got some guts and kept my foot planted through Riverside.

Scott

earlyapex
04-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Yea great day. Good to see you again Scott.

Tony ended up cording a tire and we didn't see it till we where at Harris ranch on the way home. :shock:

My rotors and tires hated me today.

I am pooped , will write more later.