12-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Toys 4 Tots Meet and Greet

Who: WORKS Motorsports

Where: Infineon Raceway – South Business Park
29673 Arnold Drive L1-B
Sonoma, CA 95476

When: Saturday December 13, 2008
10:30am – 3:30pm

What: Informal Meet and Greet gathering to help collect donations for Toys-4-Tots, and also just to have a good time with friends. This is open to all makes and models!

Why: To help out the less fortunate who may not have the resources to give their children gifts this Christmas.

The WORKS family is grateful for the community that helps make us who we are, and in this holiday season we would like to try and give back to the community as a thank you. We know it is late notice, but we’re trying to make a positive impact in the lives of families that are less fortunate than us. In these tough economic times, we know many of you have to put a pinch on spending, but we hope that some of you would be able to spare a little and donate a toy to a needy child. We’re looking for donations of new, unwrapped toys (no recalled toys please), or cash donations. If you cannot make it to the event, you can send in your donations to the address above. All donations must be received no later than December 17th.

We can make this a potluck if people want to bring food and there is a café down the hill from us that is open until 2pm. We may have a raffle for some products and labor for people who bring toys. This meet is open to all makes and models! So let’s make this a happy holiday season for everyone, come out, bring the family and have a good time!

http://www.worksevo.com/images/news/toys4tots.jpg

Sfkn2
12-07-2008, 12:49 AM
Sounds like fun!

bricel24
12-07-2008, 02:00 AM
I'll see if I can make it.

DVS_4G63
12-07-2008, 09:21 AM
I will be there with about 6 cars and 50+ toys

PK@WORKS
12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Please be sure that the toys you bring are new and not gift wrapped. John, give us a call, we may need some help that day =)

DVS_4G63
12-07-2008, 12:11 PM
you got it. all the toys i have are new some have been in storage for a while but still in package mint condition. it is time to let some of the collections go and i can not think of a better way.

RF@WORKS
12-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Update!

We hear there may be a few showers the day of the event, but no worries, this will a rain or shine event, and we'll make room indoors for our guests.

On a lighter note, if the turn out is good, we will be offering some great items for raffle. The current list includes:

-WORKS "Eco" Flash for the EVO X using FlashWORKS

-WORKS P1 Flash for '08+ Lancer (dyno tuning is extra) using FlashWORKS

-A 4-wheel alignment on any make or model

-and many other prizes

There will be no installs or labor work being done that day, so winners of the raffle will need to schedule the work to be done a different day. Also, upgrades to any raffle item is possible, please contact us after the raffle.

For those of us not lucky enough to win in the raffle, don't worry, WORKS will also have special sales prices on the day of the meet:

15% off all in-stock WORKS Products
10% off all in-stock Ohlins
10% off all in-stock non-WORKS products

RF@WORKS
12-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Big thanks to everyone who came out and made the toy drive a success! We collected over 200 toys for the kiddies! Thanks again!!!!