PDA

View Full Version : who wants a free lunch near mountain view?

b0yw0nder
04-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm finally at the point where I am within a couple months of buying a car and its down to EVO and STi.

The evo is ahead because it has a sunroof but the STi is still cheaper and has cruise control.

All I need to do is compare drivability. I've gone to a few dealers and wanted to even just "get a ride" in an EVO and they deny me because I am not fully qualified. (moving to the US from canada is a bitch with respect to credit)

I am offering lunch to someone that wants to take me out for a drive in a STOCK evo. I just need to see some onramp/offramp stuff, some in traffic crap, and a rough road if possible. Anything on the fly is appreciated.

I am in mountain view so close to mountain view would be great.

Let me know.

SJCoruja
04-02-2005, 11:08 AM
mmm.....lunch :) I would do it, but I'm not even close to stock. Bump to help you out though!

wilson1
04-02-2005, 11:10 AM
mmm.....lunch :) I would do it, but I'm not even close to stock. Bump to help you out though!

:lol:

stockEVO8
04-02-2005, 11:29 AM
do i get a choice of where to eat???

o wait it aint stock anymore :roll:

b0yw0nder
04-02-2005, 12:05 PM
only reason i specifically am asking for stock is cause i'm gonna keep this hooker stock for as long as humanly possible. (which will probably turn out to be like a month)

and ya, you oculd choose where we eat as long as its not ridiculous!

stockEVO8
04-02-2005, 10:33 PM
only reason i specifically am asking for stock is cause i'm gonna keep this hooker stock for as long as humanly possible. (which will probably turn out to be like a month)

HA! good luck keeping it stock... :P

SJCoruja
04-03-2005, 01:31 AM
i'm gonna keep this hooker stock for as long as humanly possible.

Haha...I remember thinking that too...wasn't even that long ago! :)

Evo442
04-03-2005, 06:15 AM

:lol:

I was planning on keeping mine stock too...

SJCoruja
04-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Seriously though, I do have a friend that just bought an 05 so is totally stock. I will see if I can set something up and shoot you a PM. :)

V8KiLL3R
04-03-2005, 12:33 PM
wish i could help you but mine was stock for only a short period of time.... bump bump bump.

MitsuMan
04-03-2005, 01:06 PM
yea you wouldn't want to void your warenty now shame shame!!!! if your gonna stay stock go with the sti couse you'll need the extra hp but if you want to really drive a car and have it do exactly what you want when you want it then get the evo. if you can't hang then get an sti and get out

dohcvtec
04-03-2005, 05:12 PM
i'm gonna keep this hooker stock for as long as humanly possible.

Haha...I remember thinking that too...wasn't even that long ago! :)
LOL me too. Mines an 05, I only lasted about 2 months stock though, :)

kataklyzm
04-04-2005, 09:29 PM
yeah, my buddy frank has one thats kinda stock..he was the eb at the bozz meet. would a bov only be good enough as stock?

kataklyzm
04-04-2005, 09:30 PM
ooo crap
wait, just hit me up 408-390-2827

i used to work at the 2 local mits dealers (capitol and stevens creek) so i could hook u up with a drive if you want. stevens creek is kinda far from mountain view i think tho... btw if its between 8-6:30 i prolly wont pick up cuz im at work.

wally