PDA

View Full Version : MOD 05

evotistic
04-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Just wondering who is going to MOD in Cypress. I am staying with family in LA, and we are rolling pretty early to Cypress on Saturday morning. From what I understand(my cousin is a moderator for TGC) "parking assignments" are basically each model parked together. So Since it's mostly gonna be SoCalEvo there, I was wondering if any of you guys are gonna be there as well, so we can post up together. Anyone????

Unowned
04-08-2005, 09:46 AM
it's too soon for me to make my trip to LA/RRE otherwise i would totally be down

dohcvtec
04-08-2005, 09:55 AM
I've been considering it. I think my buddy "got boost" will be going down in his silver MR. I need to convince the old lady its a good idea :P Any tips on how I can make her think its a trip for her? LOL

evo_dadi
04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
I've been considering it. I think my buddy "got boost" will be going down in his silver MR. I need to convince the old lady its a good idea :P Any tips on how I can make her think its a trip for her? LOL

drop her off in a nearby mall with your credit card she'll be okay with it :wink: :lol:

evotistic
04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah that'll do it! :-) You can show her that there are other fools who have spent more on their car!

"See honey, I'm not that bad"........ 8)

I think I saw your buddy in the arden area a while back....does his plate say"got boost?"

DRFTR8
04-08-2005, 11:55 AM
drop her off in a nearby mall with your credit card she'll be okay with it :wink: :lol:

DONT DO IT!!! i did that during the stanford mall meet/drive and she went crazy with my credit card... :cry:

SouthernCrane
04-08-2005, 12:08 PM

DONT DO IT!!! i did that during the stanford mall meet/drive and she went crazy the my credit card... :cry:

:lol:

jska
04-08-2005, 12:45 PM
^^haha that's what you guys get trying to bribe your women!..don't give us a credit card!! :)

bdking57
04-08-2005, 03:18 PM
This sounds like fun.. however I think that rim of the world rally and car show would be alot more fun and i dont plan on driving down there twice in a month.

evotistic
04-08-2005, 04:07 PM
We can just park all norcalevo cars next to each other. I'll be there around 830 or 9 am......so I'll try to lock down a few spots.

evo_dadi
04-08-2005, 04:23 PM

DONT DO IT!!! i did that during the stanford mall meet/drive and she went crazy the my credit card... :cry:

well what you do is sneak in and get one of her cards and pretend its yours ;) :twisted: :lol:

lancerboy
04-08-2005, 09:13 PM

well what you do is sneak in and get one of her cards and pretend its yours ;) :twisted: :lol:you guys crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRFTR8
04-08-2005, 11:45 PM

well what you do is sneak in and get one of her cards and pretend its yours ;) :twisted: :lol:you guys crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant, she checked first before she left to the stores..

egui42
04-22-2005, 02:56 PM
So, what happens if it rains?

dohcvtec
04-22-2005, 03:04 PM

LOL, no way! I wont be able to do it anyways, I need to do some work on the ol honda for up coming track events.

dohcvtec
04-22-2005, 03:05 PM
yeah that'll do it! :-) You can show her that there are other fools who have spent more on their car!

"See honey, I'm not that bad"........ 8)

I think I saw your buddy in the arden area a while back....does his plate say"got boost?"
I dont think his plate says that, but he does have some stickers that say it. and that is his screen name :) its now a wingless VG'less silver MR, hehe