PDA

View Full Version : got my 3in straight pipe cat back put on, oh CRAP cop behind

02-10-2004, 08:11 PM
hello to all, wrc is back. i just welded a 3in pipe on my car with help from a buddy. welded it after the o2 sensor all the way to the back, it sounds good, cost me $140 and 2 hrs with some cuts. sounded really good, went to test it on the street, bammm siren behind me, shit!! it did not sound that loud like my old old 300zx with exhaust. so he ask me if i modded it, i said yeah, he ask me do i have tickets, i said nope, "i know u can control it, so keep it low, or next time ill ask u to rip it off.", "ok thanks and nice k9 uniform", hahah he let me go
damn i had a hard time trying to keep it low , well guess i have to learn then, will post some pics if have time.

--

Please don't swear in titles. Thanks!
-JanSolo

thomas
02-10-2004, 09:47 PM
word? i got pulled over by folsom pd when i first got me evo. i was racing a camaro ss and the cop flipped a dick rite in front of us at a u-turn intersection. pu$$y camaro turned rite at the next lite, and i went straight. cop pulled up rite behind me, lites blaring...

walked up to the window and said, "is this new?"
"yes, sir," i said.
"you werent racing that camaro were you?"
"nah, i was juss picking up some food officer," then he goes...
"good, cause you wouldve beat him" and i was like WHA!!!

he smiled and gave me back my paper and said "play it safe, slow down, next time ill have to ticket you..."

"no problem, sir, have a good nite" and it was :D

watch out for the POPO... :wink:

chris
02-10-2004, 10:57 PM
u got to believe it =X

02-11-2004, 02:47 AM
thanks mr solo, and i have a question for u guys, do i need a new map from works or not, seem like its the same before the pipe, umm pls help....

howiEVO8
02-11-2004, 03:10 AM
word? i got pulled over by folsom pd when i first got me evo. i was racing a camaro ss and the cop flipped a dick rite in front of us at a u-turn intersection. pu$$y camaro turned rite at the next lite, and i went straight. cop pulled up rite behind me, lites blaring...

walked up to the window and said, "is this new?"
"yes, sir," i said.
"you werent racing that camaro were you?"
"nah, i was juss picking up some food officer," then he goes...
"good, cause you wouldve beat him" and i was like WHA!!!

he smiled and gave me back my paper and said "play it safe, slow down, next time ill have to ticket you..."

"no problem, sir, have a good nite" and it was :D

watch out for the POPO... :wink:

lucky u folsom cops are usually pricks lolz, but not all :)

JanSolo
02-11-2004, 10:18 AM
thanks mr solo, and i have a question for u guys, do i need a new map from works or not, seem like its the same before the pipe, umm pls help....

There is a different P2 for different levels of mods. Best thing to do is call Works and ask Pete. He is going to be there for the meet on the 28th, so he might be able to give you a flash specific to your mods.

brwnrice
02-11-2004, 07:02 PM
walgreens finally got that "custom" exhaust huh... :D

thomas
02-11-2004, 10:54 PM
watch out for the POPO... :wink:[/quote]

lucky u folsom cops are usually pricks lolz, but not all :)[/quote]

yea tell me about it...i was sh!tting bricks when he flipped that u-turn and flashed his lites. thats the first time i ever got pulled over with no ticket :lol:

vtluu
02-11-2004, 11:11 PM
I've been pulled over 5 times in 4.5 years, and gotten one ticket. :D <knock on wood>