PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Seca Trackday - Tuesday, April 7th (Price Reduction $250 !!!)

Extpictures.com
02-03-2009, 07:45 PM
We here at On The Edge Track Days understand that these days, every one is feeling the pinch on their wallet. As we strive to remain the leader in Safe, Exciting, and Affordable Track Days, we would like to extend to you our most affordable track day yet!! We have drastically reduced our prices so that you, our valued guest, can continue to take advantage of the exciting experience a track day at the beautiful Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is guaranteed to give!

- $250 for all new participants!!
- $240 for all returning participants!!
- And the sweetest deal available for you and your friends or clubs, $230 for groups of 5 or more!!

We know what you might be thinking. Will they still have a continental breakfast, lunch for me and my friends, an awesome free 8x10 photo of me on a world famous course, $25 off the photo CD if I purchase it the day of the event, and professional coaching staff ready to help me improve my skills?? Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes! You can still expect everything that makes On The Edge Track Days your Best bet for a memorable Day at Laguna Seca. Don't delay folks, at these prices the event will be sure to sell out! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Carlos Oliveros
831 210 3480
www.extpictures.com (http://www.extpictures.com/)
ON The Edge Trackdays

spooolin4g63
02-03-2009, 07:58 PM
if i get my clutch in and broken in and have money left over ill be there....

bump

grazzo
02-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Where do I sign up? Come on guys let's get a few groups of us together and get some nice discounts.

Kamikaze
02-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm planning to do it.

Anyone else?

1. grazzo
2. Kamikaze

Only thing is that I don't have a tow hook. How should I deal with it?

grazzo
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
We need three more guys... come on it's Laguna Seca, this is gunna kick ass.

SavageEvo8
02-04-2009, 04:34 PM
i wanna go, curious of regulations and requirements so i can be prepared?

Kamikaze
02-04-2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.extpictures.com/Requirements.php

only thing I have a question is the tow hook. I've seen bunch of evo at Laguna seca but they dont' seem to have special tow hook. Maybe, I'll ask Josh for his experience.

Josh and Arnold need to sign up with us.

RayRay Ron
02-04-2009, 09:11 PM
I'd go...but I don't have a car anymore. :(

grazzo
02-05-2009, 10:50 AM
We here at On The Edge Track Days understand that these days, every one is feeling the pinch on their wallet. As we strive to remain the leader in Safe, Exciting, and Affordable Track Days, we would like to extend to you our most affordable track day yet!! We have drastically reduced our prices so that you, our valued guest, can continue to take advantage of the exciting experience a track day at the beautiful Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is guaranteed to give!

- $250 for all new participants!!
- $240 for all returning participants!!
- And the sweetest deal available for you and your friends or clubs, $230 for groups of 5 or more!!

We know what you might be thinking. Will they still have a continental breakfast, lunch for me and my friends, an awesome free 8x10 photo of me on a world famous course, $25 off the photo CD if I purchase it the day of the event, and professional coaching staff ready to help me improve my skills?? Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes! You can still expect everything that makes On The Edge Track Days your Best bet for a memorable Day at Laguna Seca. Don't delay folks, at these prices the event will be sure to sell out! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Carlos Oliveros
831 210 3480
www.extpictures.com (http://www.extpictures.com/)
ON The Edge Trackdays

Carlos,
SO we are working on getting together enough for a group. Can you please help to answer some of the questins asked, and let us know how it is filling up so we don't wait too long if we can't get a big enough group?

Thanks

Matt

Kamikaze
02-05-2009, 06:55 PM
I'm going to post this on EE to get more people.

joshesh
02-05-2009, 08:41 PM
The only pitfall of laguna besides the walls is the 92dB sound limit, I doubt any of us would pass - only a stockish cat back probably with a hi-flo cat or RTP will pass sound. Sound was the only reason I wasn't able to push into the 1:48's

Kamikaze
02-05-2009, 09:23 PM
did you need to have a tow hook or was stock one good enough?

joshesh
02-05-2009, 10:07 PM
did you need to have a tow hook or was stock one good enough?

Rear tow hook is usually sufficient, if they have to pull your car off track and its turned around to where they can only access the hood I'd use the hook on the engine block to get pulled out.

Basically they want to be able to get you out of the kitty litter as to not waste the track time for everyone else. Just stay off the sand and you'll be fine ;)

Extpictures.com
02-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Carlos,
SO we are working on getting together enough for a group. Can you please help to answer some of the questins asked, and let us know how it is filling up so we don't wait too long if we can't get a big enough group?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't get back to you to answer your questions, certainly the best way to get a hold of me it's contacting me directly by e mail at [email protected] or by phone 831 210 3480, yes the discount for groups of 5 or more people is $230, you don't have to wait until you have the five guys together, you can start registering the ones you have now, just let me know that more will come, about the tow hook, it's mandatory that you have to have an accesible tow hook, the factory one might work, register soon before it's sold out, please feel free to call or email me if you have further questions, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Carlos Oliveros

DANRR05
02-14-2009, 09:58 AM
1. grazzo
2. Kamikaze
3.DANRR05

let me know if we can get a group discount,

Kamikaze
02-14-2009, 09:22 PM
We might have to go ahead and register and still see if two more will sign up or not.

Need two more people to get a group discount.

Extpictures.com
02-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi Guys,

You don't need to register the whole group at the same time, you can can go ahead and register now just let me know that you are gathering a group in order to get the discount ($230), do it soon before it's sold out, feel free to call or email me if you have further questions, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Carlos Oliveros
831 210 3480
[email protected]
www.extpictures.com (http://www.extpictures.com)

rpmjoe
02-15-2009, 01:47 PM
:icon_eek::icon_drivingskid:I will go, If I have a job by then......:icon_drivingskid::icon_eek:

Kamikaze
02-17-2009, 09:39 PM
1. grazzo
2. Kamikaze
3.DANRR05
4. Mauric8311 (autoxer)

Just one more!!!

joshesh
02-18-2009, 07:59 AM
I will try to make it, but only if I can borrow an exhaust that will pass sound.

Kamikaze
02-18-2009, 08:33 PM
I will try to make it, but only if I can borrow an exhaust that will pass sound.

Would that be the stock exhaust?

I'm gonna just enjoy the drive that day since it's gonna be my first track experience.

I'm gonna sign up today.

Kamikaze
02-18-2009, 10:14 PM
I just registered and I believe Danny registered also.

Whoever gonna register, please mention Norcal Evo or the group with Takeshi so we can take the advantage for the group discount.

DANRR05
02-18-2009, 10:21 PM
I registered. I usually passed sound with several aftermarket exhausts. I always held back on maxing the power.

Kamikaze
02-26-2009, 10:42 PM
No one else?

Extpictures.com
03-10-2009, 09:52 PM
bump