PDA

View Full Version : OEM Gauges help....

ArtEvoIX
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
I just bought OEM Sports gauges for my EVO 9 from Ebay. Which it has Volts, Temp, Turbo. I know I would need an install kit to relocate my deck. I also know that I need a harness for it. I went to Mitsubishi today, they told I have to buy the a brand new kit and comes with the harness or buy MR harness to replace my current harness. I need some suggestions from you guys, what I can do or go to get it installed.

WWEVOVIII
04-14-2009, 04:09 PM
you can also contact the person you bought it from and see if he can help you in any ways. if you post pics im sure you can get better help on here. good luck ;)

Kings Fan
04-14-2009, 04:10 PM
So what exactly does the gauges come with then? You'll need all the electrical plugs, oil temp sensor, taps for vacuum ... etc etc. Honestly, those factory gauges are kinda junky, and the volts is practically useless. I have an MR, and when I have enough $, I'm definitely going to buy some real gauges and junk those.

ArtEvoIX
04-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Only gauges, he told me, it was taken off from 06 MR. Other than that, he doesnt know anything about it.

RREVOVIII
04-14-2009, 04:48 PM
you can also contact the person you bought it from and see if he can help you in any ways.
+1 he can probably give you the harness & sensors otherwise, that is not worth to spend money for, plus after couple thousand miles they dont read accurately anymore....