PDA

View Full Version : JanSolo new NorCalEvo.net administrator!

coolguy949
02-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Please join me in welcoming Jan to the NorCalEvo.net administration team. After much consideration, I feel having Jan manage our Northern CA operation is the best move for the club at the moment simply because of location and Jans commitment to the members and club. Having an admin located in NorCal will help further the expansion of the club.

This doesnt mean i'm out of the picture at all however, but since i'm so incredibly busy with management and operations of both clubs I really havent had a lot of time to deal with member issues in a timely manner. If anyone needs to talk to me, I'm totally available just like before. I feel that adding another norcalevo admin would help keep everything moving at optimal speed and you not have to wait for me to answer any questions you may have.

So again, I'd like to say "welcome Jan!"

Sincerely,

Rob

BluEvo
02-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Rob, you've picked a good man for the job! Congrats Jan. Keep up the good work.

Terrence

ytsejam
02-14-2004, 08:26 AM
congrats JAN!

EvolvedDSM
02-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Congrats http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/images/smiles/thumb.gif

JanSolo
02-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Thanks everyone for the congratulation! It's probably nothing you guys haven't known for the past week or so, but the announcement is good for clarification.

Hopefully, some really good things will come out of this. So far, I've gotten us a few sponsors and I hope that I will be able to make this a thriving community where everyone has a good time and benefits from being here. And hopefully the server won't die or explode from my general ineptitude.

wilson1
02-16-2004, 05:53 PM
Jan, again, congrats!

So lucky to have someone so dedicated and awesome around.

Wilson

chris
02-17-2004, 09:32 AM
:worthy: jan

xchoirboy
02-17-2004, 09:52 AM
go Jan go Jan :band:

uhoh_evo
02-17-2004, 10:09 AM
congrats, yo. yea, i was wondering when something would clarify your new blue title. good move, rob. good choice.