PDA

View Full Version : Almost got a ticket in Davis

cloudx71
05-15-2009, 01:24 AM
I pretty much was being stupid and turned without using the turn signal. Unfortunately a cop was right behind me and pulled me over. After the usual license and registration, he comes back to tell me no ticket just a warning. A really nice dude, we bsed a bit about the evo and he said his friend had a blue evo 8. He said it had a 100oct tune and a bunch of mods, a really friendly guy. Not all cops are bad!

RREVOVIII
05-15-2009, 07:00 AM
nice. same here I had a cop the pulled me over in YREKA for speeding, and just gave me warning. I was going 90 on a 65 going down hill. before he let me go he said he own a Galant VR4 that has 900 whp, and he still drive it on the street, im like cool lol...
Posted from my mobile device

Kings Fan
05-15-2009, 10:09 AM
^Seems like the cop will only give you a break if they know what DSM's, Vr4's and Evos are all about HAHAHA

GsxEcutioner
05-15-2009, 12:39 PM
nice. same here I had a cop the pulled me over in YREKA for speeding, and just gave me warning. I was going 90 on a 65 going down hill. before he let me go he said he own a Galant VR4 that has 900 whp, and he still drive it on the street, im like cool lol...
Posted from my mobile device

Vr4 for the win yo.

WWEVOVIII
05-15-2009, 12:56 PM
glad that you didn't get a ticket. dang Jay; I told you not to speed when you go down the hill lol

RREVOVIII
05-15-2009, 04:02 PM
glad that you didn't get a ticket. dang Jay; I told you not to speed when you go down the hill lol

lol if your on the road for 9 hrs straight everything feels like an up hill climb lol...