PDA

View Full Version : What's the market price for a 2008 MR?

osunick
06-07-2009, 10:02 AM
I was just quoted about 36K OTD for a base MR which works out to about 32K and change for the car itself. This is with 0% financing (so without the additional $2K rebate). Are there better deals to be had, or should I just pull the trigger?

-n.

batosai
06-07-2009, 10:19 AM
idk...might still be high considering there might be other dealers that are really anxious to move their inventory....ever try talking to the fleet managers? They don't work on commission and know exactly what they need to move in their dealership...plus you don't even have to talk to anyone else besides them...when the car is ready, just pass by the dealership and sign and get the car...no hassles no fuss....of course, just my .02 cents there pards..

Sales@m4
06-07-2009, 10:21 AM
I was just quoted about 36K OTD for a base MR which works out to about 32K and change for the car itself. This is with 0% financing (so without the additional $2K rebate). Are there better deals to be had, or should I just pull the trigger?

-n.

If you want 0% that is a good deal.

marq
06-07-2009, 11:19 AM
That's not bad. But remember, you're getting an 08, not an 09. But, if it has less than 200 miles on it, and hasn't been purchased/returned, you got a really good deal, and at 0%!

Sales@m4
06-07-2009, 11:26 AM
That's not bad. But remember, you're getting an 08, not an 09. But, if it has less than 200 miles on it, and hasn't been purchased/returned, you got a really good deal, and at 0%!

Hi,

There are not any 09's at least in US. He can get a better deal if he pays cash, but this is a sweet deal at 0%.

marq
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi,

There are not any 09's at least in US. He can get a better deal if he pays cash, but this is a sweet deal at 0%.

Oh snap! I didn't know..but now I do. :book1:

marq
06-07-2009, 12:30 PM

-n.

Where are you buying it from? (if you don't mind me asking) I may keep them in mind when I get back from the desert, since I may be picking up a X also.

ArtEvoIX
06-07-2009, 01:11 PM
0 APR? for how long tho?

osunick
06-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Mitsu's 0% deal is up to 60 months I believe. You have to have tier 1 credit though, they're not repeating the mistake they made earlier where people with bad credit were defaulting on their 0 interest loans. The deal was at san rafael mitsubishi- they're good folks, quoted numbers without getting my contact info or any kind of finance forms- if you know your FICO score, that is.

I'm going to hold onto my IX, now that most of the depreciation has occurred, it is cheap to own so maybe I'll just trade to a used X in a couple of years.

The cars at SRM are great, each has under 10 miles, the owner makes his personal MR the test drive car to save miles on the others.

As an aside, I spent the day test driving 3 cars. Two of them were porsches, a 2006 997 C4 and a 2002 911 Turbo. All are affordable to me, but I'd still pick the evo.

-n.

djslik408
06-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Thats actually pretty good if its 0% rate.