PDA

View Full Version : Need help on the P0300

warpspeed
06-24-2009, 03:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone here near my area (Fairfield) has done the P300 code fix. I was planning on doing it myself BUT since I am not the type that really like to tinker with the map, it would not be feasible for me to purchase a tactrix cable and use it once. Can anyone here let me borrow it or even better do the fix for me. I'll pay. Just PM me. Thanks

RREVOVIII
06-24-2009, 03:40 PM
if you don't mined driving to Daly City I can do it for you....
Posted from my mobile device

warpspeed
06-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I can do that. I'll PM you

RREVOVIII
06-24-2009, 04:15 PM
I can do that. I'll PM you
Pmed you back ;)

WWEVOVIII
06-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Oh man your in good Hands, RREVOVIII is a life saver.

RREVOVIII
06-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh man your in good Hands, RREVOVIII is a life saver.

Its actually not that complicated to do, in fact there is even a video instruction made for it :D

heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24x0yfKYZk&fmt=18

WWEVOVIII
06-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Its actually not that complicated to do, in fact there is even a video instruction made for it :D

heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24x0yfKYZk&fmt=18

I didn't even know if there are instructions for it on you tube, but as you can see; he is willing to help personally or he will send you links (( no matter what, he will help you in one way or other )) I asked him more 200 Questions and he always been giving me the best answers. I HAVE NOT SEEN A MOD LIKE HIM IN ANY OF THE FORUMS IN THIS UNIVERSE.:icon_mrgreen:

Reminder: each Question that you ask him he will charge you .25 ;) J.K

RREVOVIII
06-24-2009, 08:55 PM
I didn't even know if there are instructions for it on you tube, but as you can see; he is willing to help personally or he will send you links (( no matter what, he will help you in one way or other )) I asked him more 200 Questions and he always been giving me the best answers. I HAVE NOT SEEN A MOD LIKE HIM IN ANY OF THE FORUMS IN THIS UNIVERSE.:icon_mrgreen:

Reminder: each Question that you ask him he will charge you .25 ;) J.K

LOL Thanks for the kind words pare! :icon_mrgreen:

We are meeting up sometime next week to fix this problem....

WWEVOVIII
06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
LOL Thanks for the kind words pare! :icon_mrgreen:

We are meeting up sometime next week to fix this problem....

thank you Jay for helping everybody on here ;), so ill see you this sat for sure right ? :D

RREVOVIII
06-24-2009, 09:06 PM
thank you Jay for helping everybody on here ;), so ill see you this sat for sure right ? :DYes Sir! :wink:

WWEVOVIII
06-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Yes Sir! :wink:

ok cool, me and mike are coming with his car, see you there ;)

warpspeed
06-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Well, went to see pare Jay and so far no code trip. He is such a cool person. He even took the time to data log my Evo. I told him that the only thing I have was exhaust, K&N drop-in and Works P2. When we got done with the data logging, I was so embarass of the #s that I won't even post it up.:icon_cry: Both of us can feel that the engine didn't feel right from 5k to 7k. Need to get an accurate AFR meter. When I do, Jay can do his magic.

thanks again pare

RREVOVIII
06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Well, went to see pare Jay and so far no code trip. He is such a cool person. He even took the time to data log my Evo. I told him that the only thing I have was exhaust, K&N drop-in and Works P2. When we got done with the data logging, I was so embarass of the #s that I won't even post it up.:icon_cry: Both of us can feel that the engine didn't feel right from 5k to 7k. Need to get an accurate AFR meter. When I do, Jay can do his magic.

thanks again pare

no problem pare, im glad i could help. BTW your ROM and Datalogs was already sent to your email.

also try not to beat on it to much, because if your car knocks that much in a colder Daly City weather i bet it will knock twice as much on a hot temps in your area, and can severely damage your motor....

warpspeed
07-01-2009, 02:12 PM
no problem pare, im glad i could help. BTW your ROM and Datalogs was already sent to your email.

also try not to beat on it to much, because if your car knocks that much in a colder Daly City weather i bet it will knock twice as much on a hot temps in your area, and can severely damage your motor....

No problem there. I don't drive my Evo hard anyway, especially with the price of gas. But I will do a boost leak test and get a good AFR meter.

RREVOVIII
07-01-2009, 03:21 PM
No problem there. I don't drive my Evo hard anyway, especially with the price of gas. But I will do a boost leak test and get a good AFR meter.

Sounds good!

batosai
07-01-2009, 03:37 PM
...and get a good AFR meter.

By that do you mean A/F gauge? Because if so, I have one 52mm A/F Autometer gauge I can sell for cheap...OH, by the way, wassup pareng jay?? LOL

RREVOVIII
07-01-2009, 03:46 PM
By that do you mean A/F gauge? Because if so, I have one 52mm A/F Autometer gauge I can sell for cheap...OH, by the way, wassup pareng jay?? LOL

wassup! which AFR Gauge is that pare??