PDA

View Full Version : Will dealership upgrade my trunk??

marq
07-09-2009, 04:40 AM
I am buying an EVO X GSR when I return from the sandbox. Here's my question..Can/would the dealership buy something for me (bulletproof/do-luck lip trunk) and install it, and then add it to the car loan price? If they can, that would be the shizzit. Anyone know? :rockon:

RREVOVIII
07-09-2009, 07:37 AM
im sure thats possible..........

Sales@m4
08-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi, we work closely with Stevens Creek and Capitol Mitsubishi, you absolutely can do this. They actually allow us to add a performance or body kit package into your loan. If you really are interested in picking up a new X and adding a few after market parts, please feel free to contact us for all the information.
Thanks.

batosai
08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
OP: Yes, I believe that is an option you can do...just be careful which stealership you choose. Everyone knows economy-wise, it's a buyer's market right now so choose wisely, and get the most for your hard earned $$$ Also, I believe, not all stealerships offer this option to the buyers. But I can also be wrong, which wouldn't be the first or the last time....

slo10
08-10-2009, 06:52 PM
It was a buyers a market. Thanks to the new cash for clunkers program I had to buy my wife her Acura at almost MSRP. We went to several different dealerships and they all seem to have very little inventory left.

Curry
09-17-2009, 05:34 PM
The more money they loan you the more money the make =]

TMALLARI
09-17-2009, 05:55 PM
i learned that lesson long time ago, I should have got my evo used :( but wtf I love it even it makes my wallet slim!

batosai
09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
i learned that lesson long time ago, I should have got my evo used :( but wtf I love it even it makes my wallet slim!

sheeeeyat! we're not big ballahs like ArtEvo9...that's why...LOOOL