PDA

View Full Version : Got a situation

tartarus
07-15-2009, 02:35 PM
I broke up with a girl about 6 months ago who I was dating for about a year. The break up was on my side and because she turned out to be a really fun time but not really girlfriend material. I am not certain about her current dating situation but she has recently been trying to get in contact a lot and wants to be best friends...best way to handle this? I wouldn't mind still hittin it cause she is damn good in bed, just don't want no drama or bs...I am guessing the most prudent thing to do is walk away, but there is that side that says otherwise...thoughts?

Kings Fan
07-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Just take a whole bunch of cold showers and caress the evo when needed.

spdy EVO
07-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Being best friends with a girl is the DEFINITION of drama & bs. Girls are drama and bs in general. If you don't want that, walk away. Run.

But if you guys are on the same page about the type of relationship you guys have/will have, like just f* buddies, then it should be alright. Except girls have all these feelings and might start to cling.

Good luck man.

GsxEcutioner
07-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Dont Do It! been there done that best friend shit, not worth the time..............

RREVOVIII
07-15-2009, 05:04 PM
if she's dating others, then you will endup being Sancho! :cheesy:

tartarus
07-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Sancho reference, nice...I think you guys are right, hard to walk away from such a nice box. I am not sure about her dating situation but I am getting the vibes of a bf and good call speedy, those damn bs emotions always seem to rear their ugly face...

ithinkyou
07-15-2009, 06:46 PM
yeah people usually dont know about that trap. Most of the time its the guy thats asking to stay friends. But the main point is to keep that lost person close in hopes they can close the breakup gap and make it in thier eyes what it was before. Never considering that there was a problem that caused the breakup in the 1st place.

You can test thier maturity level even more by straight up tellin them. "hey this isnt workin for me AND i need my space. You know.... like 4.1 light years of space" Also explaining why is just another can of worms cuz then theyll wanna debate about why you should reconsider. Na make it a clean cut an bail and as you can see if not...the drama just gets worse, an more insidious. lol

mjstruck
07-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Tell her to leave out the drama and bs, and if she can't do it, kick her to the curb. She most likely won't be able to do it, but give her a shot, it can be entertaining for you.

ithinkyou
07-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Tell her to leave out the drama and bs, and if she can't do it, kick her to the curb. She most likely won't be able to do it, but give her a shot, it can be entertaining for you.haha yeah, an good practice too, for when somethin similar occurs:cheesy:

dl_EVO
07-26-2009, 01:58 PM
G's up Hoez down