PDA

View Full Version : EVO OR NOT?

OrochiDio
04-29-2005, 04:22 PM
im debating over getting a Evo 9. how has the cars been holding up besides the clucths? ive owned a 91 eclipes GsT and i hated all the timing belt issues and so on. ive also owned 2 startions and ill never own another and my turst in mistu has faded. also do you have to reflash the computer for new mods such as turboback and such? im looking for reliable performance for this car. ive seen them at the track but they seem to have many problems with the diff's/powersterring and such. imput would be great because the evo9 is the last of the boxy ones and im hoping they will get all the quirks out if i decide to get one.

toasty
04-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Wait until it is released then wait a few months and then you have your answer. :D

bdking57
05-03-2005, 07:24 PM
personally id get a leftover 05.. i think those cars are pretty solid and have the bugs worked out. I really have no clue.. but the evo IX could end up being like the sti, way to expensive to modify to the extreme.

wilson1
05-03-2005, 07:35 PM
personally id get a leftover 05.. i think those cars are pretty solid and have the bugs worked out. I really have no clue.. but the evo IX could end up being like the sti, way to expensive to modify to the extreme.

Humm, you could be right! :?

chris
05-03-2005, 08:01 PM
OR?

brwnrice
05-03-2005, 09:38 PM
OR?

or get WW 03 for cheap and modify it :wink: