PDA

View Full Version : ECU Flash Tuning videos

Boost Demon
08-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Not sure if this is a repost, but I thought it might interest those of you that might get the urge:icon_banghead:.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/ecuflash/422098-training-videos-how-tune-evo-ecuflash.html

RREVOVIII
08-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Yup those are great videos, i have watch those Months ago and definitely useful :thumbsup:

ricardomotorhead
08-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Yup those are great videos, i have watch those Months ago and definitely useful :thumbsup:

I can vouch for that, you are a complete Pro now :wink:, I wish I could learn too how to use those great tools, even better than that have the courage to do it myself:eyecrazy::icon_banghead::icon_eek: it is a bit overwhelming. So much too learn lol.

By the way Thanks JAY!!!!!! once again I can't stop thanking your for all your time and assistance.

RREVOVIII
08-01-2009, 10:29 PM
I can vouch for that, you are a complete Pro now :wink:, I wish I could learn too how to use those great tools, even better than that have the courage to do it myself:eyecrazy::icon_banghead::icon_eek: it is a bit overwhelming. So much too learn lol.

By the way Thanks JAY!!!!!! once again I can't stop thanking your for all your time and assistance.no problem man, anytime :wink: