PDA

View Full Version : Po-po today and got snaged looking out for modifed

TMALLARI
08-07-2009, 04:06 PM
first time in 3 years finally got the po-po today for minor crap for fix it for exhaust and 30% tinted windows in the front, and tinted tails which is still can been seen during daylight. Any info what to do? No show under the hood. Can this be fought?

sho_evo_209
08-07-2009, 04:53 PM
i dnt know if u really wanna fight it what r ur current mods i ask this because most of the time when u fight it the tent to do a FULL inspection i know they did it to me once it sucked got more than i asked for lol

TMALLARI
08-07-2009, 05:06 PM
i dnt know if u really wanna fight it what r ur current mods i ask this because most of the time when u fight it the tent to do a FULL inspection i know they did it to me once it sucked got more than i asked for lol

only got basic mods open air filter with aftermark air box....the thing is poops were profiling. I have all tint except for the front 32% all around and not even dark. they are minor fixits and just need it signed off. As for the catback with stock cat on not even loud just shiny to them so they say fix it! I dont even high ponies in the engine. I have a tanabe g blue with cat. At least im not screwed too much.

TMALLARI
08-07-2009, 08:31 PM
so did i need to go to ref station cuz my infraction were only fix it and have it signed off and bring it to traffic court?

GsxEcutioner
08-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Does it say correctable ???

TMALLARI
08-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Does it say correctable ???

yeah is correctable. I just need more info. I dont need to take it to a ref. Just take off the front tint and license cover and switch to stock exhaust and get it signed by popo. I just thought I need to go to ref to find out the noise level is not over the limit or I should so I dont have to switch it out.

batosai
08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
IDK pare...Unless it specifically says you ned to take it to ref, I wouldn't waste the time. Just do what switch needs to be done, and get it signed off.

GsxEcutioner
08-09-2009, 01:38 AM
ditto ^^^, dont you have popo friends?

TMALLARI
08-09-2009, 11:50 AM
ditto ^^^, dont you have popo friends?

:bow: Anybody have any nice popos' that will sign my ticket off? So dont have to take off stuff? :police:

batosai
08-09-2009, 03:04 PM
^^^ Hmmm...lemme check some sources...mwahahahaha....

TMALLARI
08-18-2009, 03:57 PM
I got the ticket corrections from my first fix it ticket. Now the popos says my mod exhaust is incorrectable. Now what do I do now? Anybody ran into the same sitaution?

ChuckP
08-18-2009, 04:08 PM
I got the ticket corrections from my first fix it ticket. Now the popos says my mod exhaust is incorrectable. Now what do I do now? Anybody ran into the same sitaution?
yes, pay the fine.

TMALLARI
08-18-2009, 04:12 PM
how much was the fine? Im getting broke now!

TMALLARI
08-19-2009, 05:16 PM
bump..anybody know how much the uncorrectable ticket costs?

GsxEcutioner
08-19-2009, 07:35 PM
been there, They say its incorrectable, but go to an older cop, he'll sign it off. The Reason is, an Older cop told my friend that the younger cops dont know any better and sign them as incorrectable. It is still correctable.
-Shane

TMALLARI
09-05-2009, 07:19 AM
I got in the mail for the fix it ticket with a correct it cost about 5 bills for four fix its! This sound reasonable price?