PDA

View Full Version : CMI this Sunday 09/27/09

RREVOVIII
09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Who's else is going? ill be there running or not :wink:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9314/fallfling.jpg (http://img38.imageshack.us/i/fallfling.jpg/)

ArtEvoIX
09-21-2009, 08:20 PM
I might go with you. But dont think I am going to race tho. I need to 1st do an open track event.

mhezz13
09-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Im going!

Positron
09-21-2009, 09:52 PM
CMi is a fun event.

But I do not recommend it if you are not experienced in drag racing and what to use that day as practice. Best sessions to practice is Test & Tune is on Friday evenings.

MienAce
09-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Me.........I will be there with some frinds

ArtEvoIX
09-22-2009, 01:18 AM
CMi is a fun event.

But I do not recommend it if you are not experienced in drag racing and what to use that day as practice. Best sessions to practice is Test & Tune is on Friday evenings.

Yea, I thinking to go Infineon Wednesday nights intead since its closer : P

RavenSix3r
09-22-2009, 01:30 AM
CMi is a fun event.

you really dont have to be experienced to go to this...if u plan to do any competition racing it would be best to attend an event to get the feel of how things work. if u just want to bang on the gears wednesday nights are the cheapest but most you will get to run is like 3 to 4 runs for 15 bucks i think? havent been out for about a year n a half now. really not worth it tho if ur from the bay becuz of the drive. test and tunes are 50 bucks. dont know how it works on fridays but when i went on a saturday i ran like 15 times just to perfect my launching...with 700 on the odo 9 gsr ssl couldnt get any faster than 13.5...damnit...

PAT@FFTEC
09-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Not sure if my Evo will be back in racing shape by this weekend....hope to have the last piece for the trans in hand by tomorrow and hope to have it back up and running by the weekend :crosses fingers:

We should have a couple other cars ready to do get down though so i should be up there supporting them!

Art - Wed nights at Infineon are lots of fun but can be very busy and if you are a drag newb make sure to ask a lot of questions before heading to the staging lanes so that you don't look like a total newb lol.

Honestly since it's bracket racing you don't get much time to practice before you get to elimination rounds so if you're not there early sometimes that means only 2-3 passes and trust me it's very easy to mess up a pass ie. bog, spin, mis-shift, stall, etc.

sho_evo_209
09-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Not sure if my Evo will be back in racing shape by this weekend....hope to have the last piece for the trans in hand by tomorrow and hope to have it back up and running by the weekend :crosses fingers:

We should have a couple other cars ready to do get down though so i should be up there supporting them!

Art - Wed nights at Infineon are lots of fun but can be very busy and if you are a drag newb make sure to ask a lot of questions before heading to the staging lanes so that you don't look like a total newb lol.

Honestly since it's bracket racing you don't get much time to practice before you get to elimination rounds so if you're not there early sometimes that means only 2-3 passes and trust me it's very easy to mess up a pass ie. bog, spin, mis-shift, stall, etc.
very true pat very true... i hate misshifts more then anything haha lol