PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: JDM Graphite Grey rear swap for stock $400

osunick
09-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Thinking about trading in my car to get a 996TT, so it doesn't make sense for me to leave the bumper on the car. I'm asking $400 and I need your stock GG bumper in good condition. I will do all the labor of the swap, all you have to do is come to my driveway and I can do it in about an hour. This is a good deal because modifying the bracket and drilling out rivets is the toughest part of the swap, and since my bracket is already riveted and modified for the JDM bumper it's simply a bolt on change.

batosai
09-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Just fyi and I don't want to be a jerk or anything...but there's a seller on CL selling JDM bumpers unpainted for $300 so you just might consider adjusting your asking price. but of course, that's your option...good luck with the sale though.

osunick
09-27-2009, 06:31 PM
This is an OEM Mitsubishi bumper with OEM GG paint. There is one spot that was touched up, but it's not easy to see from more than 5 feet away. Many of the unpainted bumpers are knockoffs, including the one on Craigslist. These bumpers seem to go for $550 minimum before installation if you can find them at all. Also, the factory tow hook cover is included.

batosai
09-28-2009, 07:17 AM
I myself would've considered the bumper you have, but I can't justify the cost of getting it repainted RR for my car......*sigh*

osunick
10-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Hi all,

I've decided to hold onto my car- the 996TT deal isn't going to happen. Thanks all for your interest.