PDA

View Full Version : I hope WORKS is open tomorrow early... (12/7/09)

Matz
12-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey guys,

Do you have brake pads and RBF600 in stock? Can you fit me in right away in the morning to get the new pads and fluids in? I'm signed up for the NCRC track day, but I just tech'd my car and my pads are way too low to run out there.

I looked on your online store and it looks like you don't have DS2500s. Perhaps there is a comparable street / autox / track pad that you have in stock?

Do you recommend trying to bed in the brakes on the track, or can we do it on the dyno? ;)

Thanks.

troy@WORKS
12-06-2009, 06:50 PM
We're there by 7:30-8am and we can get you into a new set of pads and RBF600 no problem. If you want to bring the car up and get a ride down so you don't miss your drivers meeting that would be fine, we might even be done by the time your drivers meeting is over. The tech will bed the pads in for you. So you should be good to go on track when you pick up the car.

Matz
12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi Troy, sorry, I guess this was a total false alarm (thank goodness). I was totally out of it when I measured through the rim, and when I pulled my wheel off I realized I was on crack and had tons of pad left. I really appreciate this, though, and will definitely keep you guys in mind the next time I'm at the track! If the timing doesn't work out, I can always take the car to your shop to get everything worked on. Thanks again.