PDA

View Full Version : strong evo 8 engine fs 33k on the odo

evo+supra
02-09-2010, 02:15 PM
As title states I will have a complete evo block fs in the next couple months. Reason for selling is cause I can lol jk its because im going stroker. Block is absolutely clean. Never raced other than the occassional freeway pull never launched never tracked. This motor made 295whp on fftec's mustang dyno with only tbe, omg filter, cams, 1000cc injectors, 255 on a very conservative tune. So definitely not bad for the mods

The engine will include bottom end, top end(excluding camshafts and valve cover). Possibly I will include for the right price exhaust mani, intake mani, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, fuel rail, injectors, stock cams, and all attached sensors.

You all know me I have locals to account how clean everything is. Car pulls strong and keeps pulling! Only oil I use is either royal purple or mobile1 supersynthetic extra mileage gold cap bottle. I also either use the stock mitsu filters or k&n. Oil changes every 2-3k or couple months whichever comes first religiously. Perfect motor for those who are in the high mileage ranges or just looking for an extra motor for those just in case scenarios.

If anyone has any further questions please lmk.

Price: depending on what your looking to buy but just for the top and bottom end I am loking to get at least 1700 firm. If I dont get what I am looking for I will keep the block. If youve done your research which I have done you know its a decent deal. If it doesnt sell here locally it goes up on evom.

Thanks for looking.

ricardomotorhead
02-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Bump for Roger.

sho_evo_209
02-09-2010, 04:31 PM
good luck with the sale man and super bump for u man
Posted from my mobile device

evo+supra
02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
hey thanks guys! Appreciate the luv hopefully it goes to a good home if not i am always down to keep her.

Domolution
02-10-2010, 02:39 PM
GLWS!

Hope you sell it quick long time. ^___^

evo+supra
02-11-2010, 12:29 AM
thanks domo! you too i know you have alot of goodies to part with