PDA

View Full Version : Jay tuned 11sec ssl evo

slow/ass/rs
02-21-2010, 09:05 PM
I got a call saturday day morning from a friend of mine to come out a watch and help some people try to get some good times out of there evo's at sac raceway my favorite track(i know everyone there pretty much) There was a full weight SSl evo for you that dont know thats the heaviest evo 8/9 they make besides maybe the MR (havent checked the weights)the car had very little mods and big evo 10 18in wheels with hard side wall street tires

cars mods

aem intake carb legal
boost pill
lower intercooler pipe
full 3in turbo back exhaust (catless)
V1 titek o2 housing
1000 or 1200cc injectors (didnt really look to see what cc)
and a 255 fuel pump
stock cams
stock turbo
stock ecu Tuned by No Budget tuning aka Jay (street tuned!!!) i heard the car made 4xx hp and i have no idea what the tq was
e85 fuel

It was the owners first time drag racing ever he did well i saw the trap speeds and told the owner that the car was capable of 11's he looked at me crazy he made alot of runs and let his friend drive the car and then i somehow was in the car with Jay handing me his helmet

first pass
(remember now my car has been down for 7 months or so and i have been driving a 100hp civic my dd)

i went first time 1.7 60 foot 12.2 at 115 the cars revlimiter was at 7300 or so i ran out of gear in 4th it hit the limiter thats way the trap was so low so i came back and told Jay too lift the revlimiter to 8150 and lower the launch limiter from 5600 to 5400 and went out for a second pass

second pass
went 1.7 60foot 12.1 at 116 i knew what i had to do

third pass
1.7 60 foot 11.923 at 118

heres owner driving the car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6FUyTBwFVQ

and then good old fat a$# me lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzntcqY9BtA

Jays tune was super smooth no hicups at all!!!!

I just want to say thanks to the owner of the car for letting me drive it i had a BLAST and to jay for being there with his laptop to make the adjustments i wanted and my boy Andrew for calling me

jay206
02-21-2010, 09:32 PM
heres are the last 2 back to back pulls. the dotted lines was the 1st pull after i flashed my cleaned up Maps in it. It was started @ high rpm to replicate the Baseline due to traffic. But we did another pull this time we were able to start @ 2500 rpm, and as the graph shows the power is still there! The boost was still the same from the original tune, its @ 27psi.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6496/artbeforeafter2.png (http://img211.imageshack.us/i/artbeforeafter2.png/)

the car has more in it, especially on the low end, but due to no upgraded headstuds, i dont wanna risk it.

Art ask me, if we can raise the boost yesterday. I said NO :icon_mrgreen:

slow/ass/rs
02-21-2010, 09:53 PM
looks good i say put some head studs, gm 3 port, crush the bov or get a better one something that can hold boost better and that car will make more power and bring that ET down that and some 17's with some good tires

WWEVOVIII
02-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm glad that have Slow/Ass/Rs joining us, and thanks for the tips that he was sharing with us as far as how to make better launches for better timing. It was truely a pleasure to have him joining us :D.

as far as Jays tune, if you remember I told you that Arts car is almost stock and after Jay's Retune the car can really go LOL (( EVEN ART MENTIONED THAT MY CAR FEELS DIFFERENT )). It was really interesting to have an almost stock evo that was tuned professionally and also was driven by a very talented/ experienced driver like Slow/Ass/Rs and do 11.9 seconds.

hope to see you soon Slow/Ass/Rs ;)

slow/ass/rs
02-21-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm glad that have Slow/Ass/Rs joining us, and thanks for the tips that he was sharing with us as far as how to make better launches for better timing. It was truely a pleasure to have him joining us :D.

as far as Jays tune, if you remember I told you that Arts car is almost stock and after Jay's Retune the car can really go LOL (( EVEN ART MENTIONED THAT MY CAR FEELS DIFFERENT )). It was really interesting to have an almost stock evo that was tuned professionally and also was driven by a very talented/ experienced driver like Slow/Ass/Rs and do 11.9 seconds.

hope to see you soon Slow/Ass/Rs ;)

thanks for the kind words the car has alot more in it as it sits i wish i could have got one more pass in her there was a 11.7 waiting to come out i know it that and i wish i could have put the hoosier slicks from Julius's car on there

WWEVOVIII
02-21-2010, 10:15 PM
thanks for the kind words the car has alot more in it as it sits i wish i could have got one more pass in her there was a 11.7 waiting to come out i know it that and i wish i could have put the hoosier slicks from Julius's car on there

No problem man, we were all happy to have such a cool guy like you joining us :D. I cant wait till I c you next time, please show up LOOOOOOOL

jay206
02-21-2010, 10:19 PM
lets get our cluthes and hand over the keys to him.

from now on we'll call Kyle the "Wheel Man" :thumbsup:

WWEVOVIII
02-21-2010, 10:23 PM
haha, im down LOOOOL

slow/ass/rs
02-21-2010, 10:25 PM
No problem man, we were all happy to have such a cool guy like you joining us :D. I cant wait till I c you next time, please show up LOOOOOOOL

just pm me and let me know when you want me to be there or when you have meets and stuff of that sort i love cars and car people thats all i do and think about is cars cars cars lol it was nice meeting all of you

slow/ass/rs
02-21-2010, 10:27 PM
lets get our cluthes and hand over the keys to him.

from now on we'll call Kyle the "Wheel Man" :thumbsup:
lol nice!! i like to help people learn to drive better too Andrew calls it kyle's launching school

alldayreese
02-21-2010, 10:28 PM
koo shit ..... sounds like a fun day

WWEVOVIII
02-21-2010, 10:31 PM
lol nice!! i like to help people learn to drive better too Andrew calls it kyle's launching school

here is a sign up sheet for the launching school lol

1) WWEVOVIII
2)
3)

loooooooool:icon_mrgreen:

slow/ass/rs
02-21-2010, 10:37 PM
here is a sign up sheet for the launching school lol

1) WWEVOVIII
2)
3)

loooooooool:icon_mrgreen:

let me know when all you guys want go back up too sac raceway again and ill be there to teach you guys.... every clutch is different to launch with the twin disc is the best yet and easy to launch with and shifts are so crisp :thumbsup:

WWEVOVIII
02-21-2010, 10:39 PM
nice, let us get the clutches first then we will pm you :D. thanks man ;)

aaevol9
02-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Good stuff! Once you raise the boost to about 30lbs and put some stickys on, that car is def a mid 11 second car all day

jay206
02-22-2010, 12:44 AM
my car does 118 - 119 whole day, on All Season Tires :wink:

mfahc0RMqrI

slow/ass/rs
02-22-2010, 12:47 AM
yea that evo 8 gearing helps alot jay

jay206
02-22-2010, 12:50 AM
yea that evo 8 gearing helps alot jay

true, i cant wait to see what you can do with it..

WWEVOVIII
02-22-2010, 01:23 AM
true, i cant wait to see what you can do with it..

+1 on that lol

ArtEvoIX
02-22-2010, 02:53 AM
cars mods

aem intake carb legal
OEM EGR 3 Port
Nisei lower intercooler pipe (with Samco couplers)
AMS Intercooler
Forge WGA
Perrin 3" DP
RRE Rally CAT
Perrin Stealthback
Titek v2 o2 housing
RC 1200cc injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
stock cams
stock turbo
stock ecu Tuned by No Budget tuning aka Jay (street tuned!!!) i heard the car made 4xx hp and i have no idea what the tq was
e85 fuel

Edited

:D

1SloEvo
02-22-2010, 03:35 AM
heres are the last 2 back to back pulls. the dotted lines was the 1st pull after i flashed my cleaned up Maps in it. It was started @ high rpm to replicate the Baseline due to traffic. But we did another pull this time we were able to start @ 2500 rpm, and as the graph shows the power is still there! The boost was still the same from the original tune, its @ 27psi.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6496/artbeforeafter2.png (http://img211.imageshack.us/i/artbeforeafter2.png/)

the car has more in it, especially on the low end, but due to no upgraded headstuds, i dont wanna risk it.

Art ask me, if we can raise the boost yesterday. I said NO :icon_mrgreen:

Here is what is hilarious to me. The power on the after shows 4 less peak whp and 2 less peak wtq. The only area that showed gains was between 5700-6700. At 7200rpm, the power was still climbing on the before tune, where on the new tune is was falling on it's face. Seems like I know who I would choose for my tunes.

GST FTW!!!

noypiC50
02-22-2010, 03:56 AM
the same graph also shows better hp and tq from 3300-5200rpm from the before (dotted) line

1SloEvo
02-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Agreed...a lot better hp and tq.

jay206
02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Here is what is hilarious to me. The power on the after shows 4 less peak whp and 2 less peak wtq. The only area that showed gains was between 5700-6700. At 7200rpm, the power was still climbing on the before tune, where on the new tune is was falling on it's face. Seems like I know who I would choose for my tunes.

GST FTW!!!

the same graph also shows better hp and tq from 3300-5200rpm from the before (dotted) line

those are back to back pull, that are started on a different RPM. those pulls are done on a Road, not a dyno. :dumas:

jay206
02-22-2010, 08:08 AM
i did not add any boost, it was "the same" 27psi :wink:

"read what's written on the post carefully before replying"

LOL

batosai
02-22-2010, 08:35 AM
dayum! missed out on all the fun...working weekends sux now...

jay206
02-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Agreed...a lot better hp and tq.

oh and btw the car made 384whp/340tq on a Baseline. so that dotted line that you see is not the "Baseline" that the 1st pull after my tune:D
Posted from my mobile device

noypiC50
02-22-2010, 10:28 AM
i did not add any boost, it was "the same" 27psi :wink:

"read what's written on the post carefully before replying"

LOL

why is "the same" in parenthesis? what does this mean?
My apologies for not reading the OP better. Where there any new parts added to the car before this current tweak?
How is hp/tq measured during a road tune? Im not too familiar with this.

jay206
02-22-2010, 10:33 AM
why is "the same" in parenthesis? what does this mean?
My apologies for not reading the OP better. Where there any new parts added to the car before this current tweak?
no parts added other than the External Map Switching Harness, which doesnt affect anything.

My apology aswell. you know how it feels when you have to reapeat/re-explain something that is already there...

jay206
02-22-2010, 10:38 AM
"the same" means NO CHANGES, NO TWEAKS, it came in and came out the same way...

1SloEvo
02-22-2010, 11:51 AM
so the car makes 384whp/340tq on a baseline. NO TWEAKS and NO CHANGES were made, yet the car still made more power somehow? sounds like it's full of all kinds of BS one way or another.

Time to go elsewhere to read more informational posts where people enjoy doing the whole tune...not just making a couple tweaks here and there and taking all the glory.

I'm out. Site hasn't changed in the last year that I've been away and there is still pretty much ZERO tech data.

Sales@m4
02-22-2010, 12:19 PM
awesome Job jay, cannot wait to see your next project car coming soon ;)

jay206
02-22-2010, 12:51 PM
so the car makes 384whp/340tq on a baseline. NO TWEAKS and NO CHANGES were made, yet the car still made more power somehow? sounds like it's full of all kinds of BS one way or another.

Time to go elsewhere to read more informational posts where people enjoy doing the whole tune...not just making a couple tweaks here and there and taking all the glory.

I'm out. Site hasn't changed in the last year that I've been away and there is still pretty much ZERO tech data.
lmfao! Sounds like you have issue reading....

ArtEvoIX
02-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Bryan did the main E-85 tune in DEC and fixed the fuel trim.

Jay did the touch up, couldnt get the schedule from Bryan in time.

All I can say is BIG thanks to FFTEC for all the works they did on my car. Also few works done by GST and SE.

slo10
02-22-2010, 05:33 PM

Why you are still here?

slo10
02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
lmfao! Sounds like you have issue reading....

I am going to make an appointment for a retune.

WWEVOVIII
02-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Why you are still here?

:dumas:

sprytsi
02-23-2010, 08:11 PM
I think the thread title is a bit misleading:

Bryan @ GST did the tune, Jay did the touch-up.

There is no back to back comparison here, so there is no way to know what the before/after effect is.

I'd like more data on this. Typically we like to see before/after AFR, Boost plot, and pulls. So a before touched pull and after touched pull would be a great tool.

sprytsi
02-23-2010, 08:13 PM
btw, congrats to Art for doing 11 sec!

I'd like my SSL to do that with minimal mods.

WWEVOVIII
02-23-2010, 08:20 PM
I think the thread title is a bit misleading:

Bryan @ GST did the tune, Jay did the touch-up.

There is no back to back comparison here, so there is no way to know what the before/after effect is.

I'd like more data on this. Typically we like to see before/after AFR, Boost plot, and pulls. So a before touched pull and after touched pull would be a great tool.

what does a touch up really means ? lol

Jbalke212
02-23-2010, 10:41 PM
what does a touch up really means ? lol

Well most of the time when people first go to E-85 they still have some 91 in the tank when they drain the tank so the set up is tuned with E-85 and a little bit of 91 which some time can produce knock, although bryan has gotten pretty good at tweaking the tune. So my guess is this is what happend and Jay just finished off the final E-85 tune.

I might be wrong but thats what i think lol.

WWEVOVIII
02-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Well most of the time when people first go to E-85 they still have some 91 in the tank when they drain the tank so the set up is tuned with E-85 and a little bit of 91 which some time can produce knock, although bryan has gotten pretty good at tweaking the tune. So my guess is this is what happend and Jay just finished off the final E-85 tune.

I might be wrong but thats what i think lol.

very good answer ;). your right, but there has been A LOT OF MIS UNDERSTANDING GOING ON :D.

we all know that we are blessed to have such good tuners such as Bryan, Sean, Andy, Jay and more...

we are also blessed to have FFTEC, GST, SE, WORKS, M4 and other shops because with out these shops we wont be able to mod our cars or it will be a PITA to fix our cars or get help when we need to.

well, since Sprytsi asked for a proof of what has happened to art car and what kind of power made before and after tune. I have to say that Bryan did a good job on the tune and Arts car was running like a champ and ART even mentioned that how much he loved it.

Ive been through all these because im chatting with ART, Jay and other guys every single night for hours and hours :D. so I remember that Art kept on mentioning that He is not able to get hold of Bryan for a re tune or some sort of adjustments so he asked Jay several times, so Jay even referred him to go to Bryan and have him do it for you since he did a good job on your car. well, after all Jay changed Arts AFR and some more adjusting to his timing so his car started responding better. WHY ? because Art after Bryans tune made some changes to his piping so his car needed a re-tune.

Now, I see people that were not involved in the situation said that Bryan tuned Arts car and Jay did a re tune or touch up and did a very good job compare to Bryans, (( THATS NOT TRUE, AND THE MATTER OF FACT, JAY ALWAYS SAYS GOOD THINGS ABOUT BRYAN ANOTHER WORDS HOW AWESOME BRYAN IS WHEN IT COMES TO TUNING ))

we all know that Bryan is a pro tuner as well, and he has been around for many many years, and from the other side Jay has been doing a lot of studying and he is to a point where he is a self tuner and he has tuned 20+ evos for fun, and he doesnt do this for money or side job. (( MY CAR WAS TUNED BY JAY AS WELL ))

NOW, does that mean that Jay is better than Bryan ? absolutely not, they are both tuners and we should thank both for helping us with our cars. so please lets make this peacefully and not try to make a competition between Bryan, Jay, or even Sean and others. they are all good tuners and we should be proud of them, but we might have diff tastes so therefore we might choose diff shops or diff tuners, but I dont see a reason why we should put them down for any reason.

I'm not on anybodys side here, I just had to share as far as what Ive seen, heard, and been through.

thank you for reading :heart:

ricardomotorhead
02-23-2010, 11:51 PM
very good answer ;). your right, but there has been A LOT OF MIS UNDERSTANDING GOING ON :D.

we all know that we are blessed to have such good tuners such as Bryan, Sean, Andy, Jay and more...

we are also blessed to have FFTEC, GST, SE, WORKS, M4 and other shops because with out these shops we wont be able to mod our cars or it will be a PITA to fix our cars or get help when we need to.

well, since Sprytsi asked for a proof of what has happened to art car and what kind of power made before and after tune. I have to say that Bryan did a good job on the tune and Arts car was running like a champ and ART even mentioned that how much he loved it.

Ive been through all these because im chatting with ART, Jay and other guys every single night for hours and hours :D. so I remember that Art kept on mentioning that He is not able to get hold of Bryan for a re tune or some sort of adjustments so he asked Jay several times, so Jay even referred him to go to Bryan and have him do it for you since he did a good job on your car. well, after all Jay changed Arts AFR and some more adjusting to his timing so his car started responding better. WHY ? because Art after Bryans tune made some changes to his piping so his car needed a re-tune.

Now, I see people that were not involved in the situation said that Bryan tuned Arts car and Jay did a re tune or touch up and did a very good job compare to Bryans, (( THATS NOT TRUE, AND THE MATTER OF FACT, JAY ALWAYS SAYS GOOD THINGS ABOUT BRYAN ANOTHER WORDS HOW AWESOME BRYAN IS WHEN IT COMES TO TUNING ))

we all know that Bryan is a pro tuner as well, and he has been around for many many years, and from the other side Jay has been doing a lot of studying and he is to a point where he is a self tuner and he has tuned 20+ evos for fun, and he doesnt do this for money or side job. (( MY CAR WAS TUNED BY JAY AS WELL ))

NOW, does that mean that Jay is better than Bryan ? absolutely not, they are both tuners and we should thank both for helping us with our cars. so please lets make this peacefully and not try to make a competition between Bryan, Jay, or even Sean and others. they are all good tuners and we should be proud of them, but we might have diff tastes so therefore we might choose diff shops or diff tuners, but I dont see a reason why we should put them down for any reason.

I'm not on anybodys side here, I just had to share as far as what Ive seen, heard, and been through.

thank you for reading :heart:

VERY WELL WRITEN!!! you just saved me a bunch of time and words to explain everyone what is up. I don't understand the silly rivalry, why can we just enjoy our damn cars, on the process of making them fast throughout the large amount of hours we put in to them make them run tits.

WWEVOVIII
02-23-2010, 11:59 PM
VERY WELL WRITEN!!! you just saved me a bunch of time and words to explain everyone what is up. I don't understand the silly rivalry, why can we just enjoy our damn cars, on the process of making them fast throughout the large amount of hours we put in to them make them run tits.

thanks ricardo,
and I agree with what you mentioned above ;)

Jbalke212
02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
I would agree very well written these little fights are dumb and childish lol. lets just enjoy our cars lol

sprytsi
02-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Art after Bryans tune made some changes to his piping so his car needed a re-tune.

I just had a couple things to add based on what I've read:

Art made some parts changes to his car and had Jay modify the tune Bryan made. That's what I consider a touch-up, making small changes to a current tune. I'm not saying Jay is a bad tuner or didn't "really" tune the car, I have no experience with Jay.

Jay charges money and this appears to be his new side job. See the M4 thread regarding the same.

slo10
02-25-2010, 11:14 AM
This is such bigot BS like the freaking senate where no one agrees on anything and opinions matter based on which party they belong too. I had my car tuned at SE initially and then had another shop re tune it. I don't remember anyone erasing the entire tune and re tuning from scratch. I clearly remember the tuner saying i will need to make some adjustments but it wont take long. Since that time when someone asks, i tell them i got the car tuned at X place. In other words the car in question is now tuned by Jay, what does it matter if he touched up or whatever. Too much drama here , all i come here for is to see if I can enjoy my car with other people. does not seem to happen. This place is like a high school with little clicks and clubs each thinking they are better than the other.

sprytsi
02-25-2010, 11:37 AM
This is such bigot BS like the freaking senate where no one agrees on anything and opinions matter based on which party they belong too. I had my car tuned at SE initially and then had another shop re tune it. I don't remember anyone erasing the entire tune and re tuning from scratch. I clearly remember the tuner saying i will need to make some adjustments but it wont take long. Since that time when someone asks, i tell them i got the car tuned at X place. In other words the car in question is now tuned by Jay, what does it matter if he touched up or whatever. Too much drama here , all i come here for is to see if I can enjoy my car with other people. does not seem to happen. This place is like a high school with little clicks and clubs each thinking they are better than the other.

did you just get to NCE?

jay206
02-25-2010, 11:40 AM
ok guys, enough with this drama. Bottom line, Arts car didnt blow up after a day of beating at the track. it doesnt matter what tune hes got in it. lets just be Happy for him acomplishing his goal, even though he not the one behind the wheel, atleast he know what hes car is capable of.

And if i took any money from anyone. they can raise their hand.. That M4 thread is couple weeks old. i been helping folks for more than 2 yrs!

slo10
02-25-2010, 12:54 PM
did you just get to NCE?

No I have been on here for a few years now, this BS is however getting old. I hope we can all agree on that. Congrats Art. I have actually stopped going to some shops because of this constant rivalry crap, I hope vendors reading this take notice. Customers don't care about how you feel about another shop, we care about how good you handle our car.

ricardomotorhead
02-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Thank you to all the mature audience, now.... Let's figure out when some cool Evos can go to the track again, that day was fun total of 5 evos out there, sorrounded by bunch of american muscles, and we, well I should say the everyone else's Evos except for mine (hehe) were throwing down and showing those V8s and fully modified alcohol breaders whats up. That was just an incentive for me to get my Evo slightly bumped up and fixed up:) . The cool thing is that is was all in good fun and talking to some peeps out there and even getting respect for taking my stock DD, makes me wanna go out there again. So..... shoot

ArtEvoIX
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
The chick drives the Pink Mustang makes me DROOOLLLZ:thumbsup:

ricardomotorhead
02-25-2010, 02:25 PM
The chick drives the Pink Mustang makes me DROOOLLLZ:thumbsup:

that was no Mustang dude!!!! it was a MOPAR POWA!!!!!
some sort of Dart or Coronet I forget.

sprytsi
02-25-2010, 02:44 PM
No I have been on here for a few years now, this BS is however getting old. I hope we can all agree on that. Congrats Art. I have actually stopped going to some shops because of this constant rivalry crap, I hope vendors reading this take notice. Customers don't care about how you feel about another shop, we care about how good you handle our car.

I don't know what you are talking about, the only shop active on NCE is M4...

SE, GST, FFTEC don't seem to have any rivalry.

WWEVOVIII
02-25-2010, 02:59 PM
And if i took any money from anyone. they can raise their hand.. That M4 thread is couple weeks old. i been helping folks for more than 2 yrs!
Posted from my mobile device[/QUOTE]

enough said, now I'm sure every thing is cleared cuz no one seemed to be charged here :-). So now let's congrat art and enjoy our cars.

ArtEvoIX
02-25-2010, 03:07 PM
that was no Mustang dude!!!! it was a MOPAR POWA!!!!!
some sort of Dart or Coronet I forget.

thought it was 60s Mustang?

Sales@m4
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't know what you are talking about, the only shop active on NCE is M4...

SE, GST, FFTEC don't seem to have any rivalry.

We dont have any issues with any shop on this planet. Leave us out of it , kindly.

Sammy

ricardomotorhead
02-25-2010, 04:15 PM
thought it was 60s Mustang?

No no no my friend, a Mustang does not look as cool as a mopar:p

Mustang :
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/ricardomotorhead/1966pinkmustang.jpg

Dodge:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/ricardomotorhead/pinkdart.jpg

I don't remember what kind of Mopar it was but it was some sort of Dart or maybe a Coronet. IDK , but definitely much cooler than a Mustang (hehe) although there was a red one hoodless that was pretty clean.

WWEVOVIII
02-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Loooool

ArtEvoIX
02-25-2010, 04:27 PM
I love the girl that runs 10s all day. I will make sure it wont be 10s on something else with her :D

jay206
02-25-2010, 04:29 PM
I love the girl that runs 10s all day. I will make sure it wont be 10s on something else with her :D

LOL....

ricardomotorhead
02-25-2010, 04:30 PM

"and then he pulleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!"

slow/ass/rs
02-25-2010, 06:02 PM
No no no my friend, a Mustang does not look as cool as a mopar:p

Mustang :
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/ricardomotorhead/1966pinkmustang.jpg

Dodge:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/ricardomotorhead/pinkdart.jpg

I don't remember what kind of Mopar it was but it was some sort of Dart or maybe a Coronet. IDK , but definitely much cooler than a Mustang (hehe) although there was a red one hoodless that was pretty clean.
lol!!! yea it was a 72 dart

jay206
02-25-2010, 08:45 PM
"and then he pulleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!"

LOL, damn dude your red again! :thumbsup:

WWEVOVIII
02-25-2010, 09:01 PM
LOL, damn dude your red again! :thumbsup:

I was gonna ask him the same but I was on the phone LOOOOOOOOL :ronjeremy:

ricardomotorhead
02-25-2010, 11:02 PM
I guess I'm spammer control unit, too, I was sick and tired of those duechebags so the instant I find out BAM!!!! GTFO!!!! go back to your scamville damn low lifes!!!.