PDA

View Full Version : FABRICATIONS SPECIALTIES of SACRAMENTO is now a WORKS DEALER

jbigelow
05-20-2005, 09:59 PM
FABRICATIONS SPECIALTIES of SACRAMENTO is now a certified WORKS DEALER/INSTALLER.

they are a master body shop and have probably the best and cleanest autobody shop in sacramento. they have worked on almost every exotic made. DONE JOE (owner) works with a lot of the car groups in sacramento including the PORSCE club, BMW club, and NSX club. he would like to get involve with the evo community also. oh, did i forget to mention that he also owns and drives an apex silver evo. :)

if anyone from sacramento and vicinity need WORKS products and/or service, DON JOE will take care of you.

maybe we could have an evo meet at his shop one day and talk about tech stuff, show his shop, and maybe get a portable dyno there.

location is in south sacramento just off highway 99 between 47th ave and florin rd.

FABRICATION SPECIALTIES
3532 La Grande Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95823
(916) 391-4159

http://imgs.maps.yahoo.com/mapimage?MAPData=2key2_hyzy1qOgAan0jKXXuTLc.IT8g.x R5WcEqDZ1Sd_HhLI1TJrGdKa1FrLpHK9I1emrrb3eROn98V.Lz Lnnbnz_FEANaKxI6BkdVLOvMRIp3fqZ3Y3gw9fEJDLjLFjA--

nebolic
05-20-2005, 10:02 PM
i'll go check it out soon . . .i live pretty close by, and if Joe is cool, i'll set up a sac meet at his shop...

nebo