PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed : Underground

BluEvo
02-17-2004, 11:55 AM
so, i know i'm a lil behind, but i picked up this game sunday cause i had a $5 off coupon. i'm kinda hooked on it right now (how we all get when we first get a new game). u know playing the hell out of it, so i can unlock all the performance stuff. i'm trying to unlock the front bumper kit that transforms the lancer in to the Evo VIII. anyone have any tips or hints for me?!

vtluu
02-17-2004, 12:21 PM
i'm trying to unlock the front bumper kit that transforms the lancer in to the EvoVIII. anyone have any tips or hints for me?!
As Stu will tell you, it takes a lot more than a front bumper kit to turn a Lancer into an Evo. :lol:

BUDLoNG
02-17-2004, 12:23 PM
"anyone have any tips or hints for me?!"

----lots of patience,... and weed

BUDLoNG

warpspeed
02-17-2004, 12:25 PM
The game was actually for me, but my 8 year old started playing it and he was hooked on it. After a couple of weeks, he has gotten a bunch of cars like 350z,S2000 and bunch of others. He can't beat my on the drift race though.

ytsejam
02-17-2004, 02:49 PM
i play NFSU from time to time...i think right now i am @ stage 33 out of 111... LOL

korean
02-17-2004, 03:44 PM
all you have to do is earn style points during each race. it takes quite a while. the easiest way is to play each race on easy, and race with style: drift through turns, use shortcuts, draft behind others, etc.

have fun!

559EVO
02-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Im like at stage 71.

coolguy949
02-23-2004, 04:14 AM
I rented that game and was all excited when I heard the Little John music and the rockin graphcs and sounds. The second I started playing I was really unimpressed. I dont know, maybe I didnt dive in to the game as far as I should. Someone told me when i really start getting in to the game then it becomes fun.

BluEvo
02-23-2004, 01:12 PM
so my bro and i completed the game and unlocked everything. that was cool. i slapped on the wide body kit that turned that lancer in to a Evo. that was my only purpose for finishing the game. on the bright side. if you want to challange someone to a grudge match. you can drag with them on the game, or drift or race! no tickets and no harm to you or your Evo. :wink: