PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing!

evo+supra
03-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Welcome to my vendor thread. All maintenance detail packages are still 50% off. Im located in San Diego.

As alot of you already know my package prices; I am going to lay it all out for you here. Prices dont include travel costs.

Basic package-Starts at with a professional wash utilizing a neutralizing auto shampoo and pressure sprayer with foam gun or dual bucket wash method with grit gaurds system. Next is the rinse and dry off step. Afterwards I do any prepping necassary and an inspection. Then I apply a high grade carnauba wax. This package also comes with a basic wheels/tires detail. I only recommend this package for those who have a professionally detailed car within the last 3 months. Estimate time is about 2-3hr
PRICE-140

Basic Moderate package- Includes everything mentioned previously in the basic package along with basic clay application. In addition, you also recieve a basic paint correction application as well. Estimate time is about 3-4hr.
PRICE-250

Moderate package
*My most popular of the packages*
Starts at with a professional wash utilizing a neutralizing auto shampoo and pressure sprayer with foam gun or dual bucket wash method with grit gaurds system. Next is the rinse and dry off step. Afterwards I do any prepping necassary and an inspection. I apply a moderate clay application which is around 2hr of claying and you recieve an application of high grade polish via dual action orbital buffer, and basic interior detail. Estimate time-5hr
PRICE-300

Moderate plus-
Starts at with a professional wash utilizing a neutralizing auto shampoo and pressure sprayer with foam gun or dual bucket wash method with grit gaurds system. Next is the rinse and dry off step. Afterwards I do any prepping necassary and an inspection. I apply an advanced clay application which is around 3-4hr of claying and you recieve an application of high grade polish via dual action orbital buffer, and basic interior detail. Estimate time-6-7hr
PRICE-300

Premium package- included everything mentioned previously along with moderate wheels/tires detail which encompasses surface cleaning/washing the wheels, applying a wheel gel to enhance the properties of the wheels and removing any contaminants left over. Then I also apply a wheel sealant to seal in the detail and to coat the wheels from future contaminants. Worst case scenario this detail lasts 1-3weeks depending on usage like track days weathering etc etc. Ive seen my wheel detail hold up as long as 2-3 months if properly maintained. I also apply a coating for the tires to prevent from contaminants and UVA/UVB rays. Package also includes a window detail package. This is an amazing detail for those who are going to travel in inclement weather. This package allows you to not have to turn on the defroster because the windows detail prevents the windows from fogging or freezing(of course extreme conditions will prevail regardless). It also blocks and repels chemicals and weathering. Also includes a moderate interior detail. Estimate time is 7-8hr
PRICE-400

Premium Plus package -Again includes everything mentioned along with an engine detail which is a very comprehensive process. I pretty much turn your engine brand new again. It also includes 4hr of paint correction and anti swirl application. I also include with your choice an application of paint sealant. Estimate time is 8-9hr
PRICE-500

Most coveted is the Perfectionist package! I pretty much need your car for at least 10hr possibly 2 full days to do! Its a very comprehensive package where I apply an advanced application to every aspect of your vehicle. Average time for this package has taken me 14hr.
PRICE-850

If these packages arent for you please let me know and we can always make a package to fit your needs!
With my packages you get a vehicle profile I do have examples if you want to see one and you get my maintenance detail packages which is just like any of the above packages mentioned but if you come back within 3 months you get that exact same package for half off!!! Thats right half off!

As alot of you know I only use the best of the best products in the detail world. All my products are biodegradeable EPA and VOC compliant products! Please check out some of my detailing in the member rides section of this forum. If any of you have any questions regarding detailing or to book an appointment please contact me via PM or my email is

[email protected]

or

619-718-0031(iphone)

You can call or text. If I dont answer please either leave a voicemail or text please. I will usually answer texts quicker. Thanks and be safe!

joeevo
03-12-2010, 09:28 PM
That sounds great!!! I will let you know when it is fully sunny and no more rains...I like to cruise with my ride...

evo+supra
03-13-2010, 12:41 AM
No problem buddy. However to be honest with you the time to get the car detailed is now. The inclement weather elements are mostly what a detail is fighting against. When the weather is nice the detail is only fighting off uv rays and of course industrial fallout that settles on the car. So granted you wont have the car looking clean pursay for along time due to the rain but at least you will be protected through the rainy season and thats whats important. And to get the car shiny again all you need is a wash and thats it the detail maintains the luster of the paint itself. Make any sense?

So hit me up asap so I can start the car care process.

Bullet
03-13-2010, 12:49 PM
where are you located? thinking about detailing my wifes care before we sell it.

SavageEvo8
03-13-2010, 12:54 PM
this guy provides some killer services! i have yet to have it done to mine, but i have seen MANY of his jobs and all i can say is WOW! lookin forward to gettin some paint correction done in the near future to my beast

klange
03-13-2010, 01:49 PM
nice!

Location?

How about chips on front bumper and hood? Can you fix those?

evo+supra
03-13-2010, 03:08 PM
where are you located? thinking about detailing my wifes care before we sell it.

located in fairfield but i am mobile

evo+supra
03-13-2010, 03:09 PM
this guy provides some killer services! i have yet to have it done to mine, but i have seen MANY of his jobs and all i can say is WOW! lookin forward to gettin some paint correction done in the near future to my beast

definitely sean no problem i am looking forward to it! Thanks for the kind words bro

evo+supra
03-13-2010, 03:10 PM
nice!

Location?

How about chips on front bumper and hood? Can you fix those?

I do not get into that sort of thing but I know some people who do and can point you in the right direction.

evo+supra
03-15-2010, 09:55 AM
If anyone has any questions please feel free and ask.

tym2getbizeee
03-16-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm located in Monterey....where can i meet you to have this done? Looking at getting it done sometime next week.

evo+supra
03-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Ygpm

evo+supra
04-01-2010, 03:11 PM
getting very busy for the month of april so if you need an appointment please book ahead of time. thank you

evo+supra
04-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Just an update I got some real high end wax in! Wax is a very hard to find high grade carnauba with a meticulous process method to give you some of the best protection and shine around. Prices for this particular wax is 100USD per pint. Get your detail fast!

hellz Evo
04-13-2010, 10:25 AM
I have a few cars heading out to spocom. A porsche 911 black, R33 skyline, two evo x one evo ix, one 350z and a s14. they are mostly clean.. probably not for you, so can we make some kind of deal.

evo+supra
04-16-2010, 09:18 PM
definitely can ygpm!

evo+supra
04-16-2010, 09:24 PM
I have a few cars heading out to spocom. A porsche 911 black, R33 skyline, two evo x one evo ix, one 350z and a s14. they are mostly clean.. probably not for you, so can we make some kind of deal.

Your message box is full so here was my pm to you

Hey due to the amount of cars I have lined up for spocom detailing I can only work on appointment booking only. However I can definitely do a multicar discount! If this is sammy at M4 I also need my clutch and flywheel installed so maybe we can trade work?

Anyways definitely hit me up my number is 561 213 8447 or my email is [email protected] . I have alot of experience detailing each car actually. I have done many many porsches, about a dozen skylines not including the R35, and obviously alot of evos! And of course much more!

Let me know the extravagance of the detail needed for each car unless you have no idea and need help with that as well. Either way I ma here to help regardless. And sorry for the delayed response I normally check my pms not my thread lol. :icon_mrgreen:

evo+supra
05-08-2010, 01:35 PM
ttt

evo+supra
06-27-2010, 06:08 PM
details are booking up! If you all need or thinking about getting a detail definitely hit me up asap so I can book the appointment.

evo+supra
01-17-2011, 10:19 PM
bumpity bump I should be returning from deployment in about 4 months. I will keep you all posted.

evo+supra
08-15-2011, 10:48 PM
ttt show season is in swing and detailing is in full swing as well. Hit me up for info.

evo+supra
12-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Get you car ready for the winter! Contact me for rates I will only be in town for a few months.