PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 2008 Evo X MR chrome grill and window trim for Evo X GSR black grill and trim.

BadBoyEvoMR
03-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Hi All,

Just wanted to updated my post to put the chrome pieces of my 2008 Lancer Evolution X MR for sale. This includes the grey painted centerpiece with emblem, the chrome ring, and the chrome window trim. The unit does not include any screws or clips, but I can also include the upper and lower grille mesh, as I purchased new mesh painted black for the GSR. I just got tired of the chrome on my car, and wanted a change, so I decided on the blacked-out look of the GSR. Please feel free to send a PM if you are interested in the pieces. I'll be working on my car all day on Thursday, April 1, so I'll have all the pieces available for sale thereafter.

BadBoyEvoMR
03-31-2010, 09:07 PM
bump

BadBoyEvoMR
04-01-2010, 04:31 PM
So I had anticipated that it would take all day to work on my MR, but it only took about 2 hours. All of the chrome MR pieces are available for sale. I don't have any prices in mind, but am very willing to let these exterior trim pieces go for reasonable offers. Please PM me or reply to this thread if interested. Thanks for looking!