PDA

View Full Version : WANT TO TRADE: Wanna trade BBS SE rims for BBS MR gray rims

gun4hire
03-25-2010, 11:38 PM
I wanna trade my BBS SE diamond black rims for some BBS MR gray rims. My rims are in 8.5/10 condition. The previous owner put some small curb rashes on a couple of the rims and they have some tough brake dust spots that would come off with some TLC but are in otherwise great condition.

Im looking for some gray MR rims in similiar or better condition. So minor curb rashes are ok but no bent or dented rims.

Please only people local or in close proximity to vallejo so we can both look at each others rims and agree to trade. Also my rims are on the car so we have to go down to les schwaub to have the rims swapped. Please contact me at 7075159068 and ask for Steven if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you.

batosai
03-26-2010, 08:46 AM
I wanna trade my BBS SE diamond black rims for some BBS MR gray rims. My rims are in 8.5/10 condition. The previous owner put some small curb rashes on a couple of the rims and they have some tough brake dust spots that would come off with some TLC but are in otherwise great condition.

Im looking for some gray MR rims in similiar or better condition. So minor curb rashes are ok but no bent or dented rims.

Please only people local or in close proximity to vallejo so we can both look at each others rims and agree to trade. Also my rims are on the car so we have to go down to les schwaub to have the rims swapped. Please contact me at 7075159068 and ask for Steven if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you.

I might be interested, but how are your tires on those rims? Mine are still pretty new so let me know when you might want to meet up. Or am I having another one of my senior moments and don't see that you just want to swap rims and no tires included? anways, just reply and let me know...TIA!

gun4hire
03-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Yeah i just want to swap rims only.

batosai
03-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah i just want to swap rims only.

I see...well, I'm still interested in a way and have left you a voicemail on your contact number. Gimme a call when u get a chance...and if a ninja dealing fiend named friski nardin send u a message, just pretend u don't see it...heheheheh j/k friski (in case you're reading this thread)

ricardomotorhead
03-26-2010, 05:40 PM
if ninja batosai doesn't trade them with you , hit me up. :)

gun4hire
03-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Will do bro.

batosai
03-27-2010, 04:00 PM
if ninja batosai doesn't trade them with you , hit me up. :)

wassup hermano! yeah, i wanna do this but need to check out the rims & i'm sure OP wants to do the same. we just need to set up a location so we both don't haveta travel too far...XD

batosai
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Hey Steven, I've decided to have my good friend and brotha from anotha mutha ricardo do the exchange since the black rims would be a good addition to his car. So pm him or reply here and see how it all goes...mi hermano ricardo, please post pics once rims are installed.