PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks to everyone at Works

04-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Just wanted to express my gratitude and give the fellas at Works a A++. My Evo went down about a month ago due to a broken valve spring and some other issues. I honestly did consider the distance from the Peninsula to Sonoma but Works shown me it was still well worth my time and effort to take my Evo back to them for service once again. What impresses me with Works every time, is their quality of work that they provide every single time I've been there. Their engineers are always highly experienced in what they do. The whole staff from engineers to sales show true professionalism with tremendous customer care. So instead of boring everyone with a long story. In short, my car is finally back on the road and runs better than it was out of the dealer show room. Thanks Pete, Lars, Josh, and the rest of the Works crew for your dedication and hard work in keeping my 04 Evo VIII more desirable than a Evo X. My car has only been touched by Works since day one and I don't see that changing anytime soon.:icon_smile_driving:

Thank-you,
Sam

dave@WORKS
05-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks Sam! it was great to finally meet you. Hope to see ya again soon :)