PDA

View Full Version : FOR TRADE: APEX SILVER EVO IX SE FOR 94-95 MUSTANG GT 5-SPEED

gun4hire
07-04-2010, 01:10 PM
I have a 06 Lancer Evolution IX SE I would like to trade for a 91-95 Mustang GT 5.0 H.0 5-SPEED. My work has been non-existent for months now and my unemployment has run out so I cant no afford the payments anymore and so I would rather have someone take over the payments instead of it getting repoed or me turning it back into the bank.

The EVO is apex silver and the paint is in great shape besides the very minor scratch and ding here and there. 49, 500 miles. Got a new clutch 10,000 miles ago. New toyo proxes 4 tires all around. Just had the 45,000 mile service and gets regular oil changes every 3,000 miles. I have never taken it to the track or raced it. I have been making payment for over a year so I only owe 25,000 on the loan.

MODS/ADD-ONS:
-WORKS HIGH FLOW FILTER
-GREDDY TI-C CATBACK
-WORKS REFLASH AND TUNE 285WHP AND 298WTQ
-JDM EVO IX REAR BUMPER
-SE BBS RIMS
-REXPEED FRONT CANARDS
-EVO MR ROOF VORTEX GENERATOR
-REAR SPOILER ADD-ON
-FACTORY RS TRUNK BAR AND ADDITIONAL REAR STRUT BRACE

Im looking for a 91-95 Mustang GT 5-SPEED in relatively good shape. Been regularly maintained and not abused or driven to death. Try to be under 120,000 miles. have a clean carfax with no accidents. Prefer as close to stock and unmodified as possible. No major body dents dents or but minor dings and scatches ok. No broken parts or needing of major mechanical fixing.

So if anybody is interested and/or have any questions at all call me at 707-515-9068 ask for STEVEN

I will put up pics soon and/or I can text pics through phone.

bryant_arias
10-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Would you be willing to sell the jdm bumper?

PAT@FFTEC
10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Sorry you have to let it go :(

And best of luck finding a clean un-molested foxbody they are hard to come by now-a-days especially with the 5spd that hasn't been coverted.

It's my own personal opinion but i don't care for the 94/95 even though it still has the 5.0L a nice LX or Notch would be cool if you could find one.

If you don't end up trading and are just simply looking for a foxbody pm i still have lots of Mustang buddy's that buy/sell them all the time!