PDA

View Full Version : 06 Black Evo Ix

kip
12-07-2010, 05:15 PM
2006 Tarmac (Black) Evolution IX.
I bought it brand new in April 2006. Has been my daily driver since. Never raced or abused. I really am taking good care of it, never launched, it is still on original clutch and drive as smooth as ever -- the way I drive it, I'm expecting another 40-50Km out of that. Has been garage all its life until last year (when I got married -- hence the pictures of the car in the rain:)).

Upgrades with the best part and professional done by Speed Element:
Full race Pro Stock exhaust manifold.
Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
Sun Automotive Exhaust System - Evo Garage HRS Exhaust
Hallman Boost controller PRo RX KIT
Helix EVO 8 hight-flow cat 200 cell
HKS super hybrid panel filters
Tanabe Downpippe 2.75" (don't want to deal with the
vibration issue of 3").
Boost Gauge & controller unit (inside the car)
Flash/dyno-tuning (by Speed Element)

Mp3 Player + cable to connect Ipod.
17x9" on 255 all around, just replaced few Kmiles back, still at least 80% left.

Have all papers, manual, dyno sheet, documented all oil change. I have all original parts, stored in door, including wing (still look brand new), and exhaust, stereo.
I have a test-pipe included as well (used once, then put the highflow cat back to ensure it's legal)
It is currently at 73,xxx miles.
I have done 40KMiles tune/checkup at 30KMiles and done 80KM tune/checkup at 60KMiles
Always on mobile 1 super sync oil.

Interior is always super clean. Back seats are rarely used. Exterior has 2 visible scratches (1) on the trunk, (2) on the rear bumper, can be easily touched up.
I have pink slip and ready anytime. I could put all original parts back for a reduced price and sell them separately but prefer to sell as-is as it's such a nicely done car to be in the right hand. It's been pampered all its life and I really hope it get to the right person. I've pushed it past 5K rpm couple times but that's about it, typically it's in 3K rpm on highway. 70% of the mileage is highway miles.

$18.5K (You'll get all original parts + test pipe too) -- you are getting all the upgrades for free basically!!!

teeho
12-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Willing to part out that exhaust? :)

ravioli
12-13-2010, 04:34 PM
I am interested, give me a text at 510 468 0655 or email me at [email protected]

I have to get a loan for this car.

-Evan

kip
12-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry haven't got time to take pictures yet, will post soon.
teeho: I'm not planning to part out yet ... too lazy .. and still a bit on the fence about selling.
ravioli: I emailed you, give me a call if you want to come take a look. You should be able to get the loan because this price is a bit below the KBB private party value and not including any mods -- you're getting the grades for free.

kip
12-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Well, it's for sale again. I'm going to be a dad so need a smoother ride.

kip
01-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Adding engine pictures and update mileage (it's at 72,xxx at the moment).

1403 1404 1405

PhoPoweR
01-11-2011, 10:09 PM
PMed :)

kip
01-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Update the price to $18.5K (Need to move it quick. It's a best deal you find anywhere)

sprytsi
01-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Funny, I bought the Evo because I'm a dad... The Recarro child seat fits great in the rear, I just wish it came with a cup holder.

Best of luck with the sale though, good price too!

kip
01-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Hehe.. either you are very lucky or I completely underestimate what you would had driven before downgrading to this "family-oriented" car:)

The car was sold yesterday! I"m glad it's in good hand now.