PDA

View Full Version : If you are looking for Parts/Mods in Sacramento

nebolic
02-19-2004, 11:55 AM
:D

Hi fellow Evo drivers,

I know theres a growing number of Evo folks up here in Sacramento, and having the limited number of autoshops here is a drag (I only know of a few). In any cases, theres been a few posts regarding shops in Sacramento.

So heres the dealio... If anyone is interested in some parts or what have you, post up here, (the parts you want and part number) or just the part i.e HKS hiper exhuast etc... and I'll call around and see if I can find a cheap price for it. I also have a buddy that owns a shop that can possibly get some parts at a decent price if anyone is interested so post up here or PM.

Also for those interested, I've located a place that will sell the Greddy Titanium Exhaust for the following prices, (catback exhaust).

Individual buy = $935 installed
Multi cars (that means 2 or more together) = $899 installed

thats with tax, and everything, so you only pay the above mentioned price and you get the exhaust installed.

I looked around, and that price is pretty decent, not the best but decent if you dont want to drive to the bay area and want somewhere close. Let me know what you guys think... p.s those greddy exhausts are in back order and the ETA is less than a month to get in, so if you're planning on getting one, might be good idea to start saving up.

Let me know.
Nebo

JanSolo
02-19-2004, 11:56 AM
And FYI - the Greddy Titanium exhaust is amazingly loud. CACalomino from SoCalEvo.net owns one and complained about the endless loud droning from the exhaust. If you don't mind the noise, then this is exhaust will be well worth the money.

nebolic
02-20-2004, 03:00 PM
FYI, so heres the dealio, the prices that my buddy can get us is basically the same as Gruppe-S and GB-Motorsports (they're prett cheap), so the upside is that its local in sacramento, the downside is, its not cheaper as anybody else, just the same low price as other vendors.

Nebo