PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Use Eibach Springs

jrnot
06-20-2005, 02:14 PM
I was thinking of getting the prokit, but I wanted some opinions. I have read that they provide a more comfortable ride, because of their progressive rate, and better handling as well. Does anyone use these springs, or have ridden in an evolution with them in? They are only $200 for me to buy new, plus alignment afterward. Will I need anything to get the car to align properly?

Thanks

egui42
06-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Call RRE, they have them and would probably give you an expert opinion.

EVO GRIM
06-20-2005, 05:07 PM
I had them on the car for awhile before the ohlins. They handle better than stock, but not too harsh. I still have them on the stockers if you are interested. If jomamma doesn't get pissed for selling them :D

jrnot
06-20-2005, 05:34 PM
I had them on the car for awhile before the ohlins. They handle better than stock, but not too harsh. I still have them on the stockers if you are interested. If jomamma doesn't get pissed for selling them :D

How much? Will I need anything to get it to align after the drop?

MarkSAE
06-20-2005, 05:44 PM
I had them on my car before I got my Zeals. They ride about the same as stock, maybe just a tad softer. They do make the car handle better than stock, especially in slalom-like maneuvers.

You don't need any extra kits or hardware to get them aligned. The stock adjustments will do.

EVO GRIM
06-20-2005, 06:08 PM
lemme check w/ joe and I'l pm you with price.