PDA

View Full Version : Been here since March 2004

Frissby
06-21-2005, 04:25 AM
Hi there everyone, I have been a member since March 2004 but have never come to the noobie area and introduced myself. My name is Chris and I bought my EVO new in Fresno in February/March 2004. I love the car but I do have the dreaded P0300 code problem. Right now my mods include:

Vishnu Xflash
Vishnu Downpipe
Vishnu Hi-Flo Cat
HKS Cat-Back
Eibach Springs (which are going to go away as soon as I can find someone around here to install coil overs)
Autometer Cobalt Gauges (Boost/Oil Pressure/Air Fuel)
Huge scratch in passenger side rear door from scraping against the brick wall leading into my garage in Italy.

So I shipped the car to Italy a few months ago and it got here and I have done a little bit of cosmetic damage to it pulling in and out of my driveway, which I am peeved at myself about. I am not so peeved about the car being damaged because it can be fixed, but I am peeved because I don't really know where any good body shops are around me in Italy. There is a car club here consisting of mostly military guys though so I am most likely going to join up with them and get the scoop on where to get tuning and body work done. I hope to post more on here as I get things done after I get an Internet connection at my house. Talk to you all later. Frissby.

wilson1
06-21-2005, 09:46 AM
Frissby,

Welcome back!

Have you tried contacting Vishnu to correct your P0300 problem?

Unowned
06-21-2005, 10:05 AM
how's italy? welcome :peace:

SouthernCrane
06-21-2005, 04:07 PM
welcome :wave:

xchoirboy
06-21-2005, 04:52 PM
welcome :P

Are you near Livorno, Italy? When I was stationed in Germany we drive down there. Great beaches 8)

Frissby
06-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Hey guys, great to be back, maybe when I get Internet at my house here in Italy I can post and read more without having to do it at work. I have contacted Vishnu about getting it fixed, they said they don't have a fix for it yet and an XEDE won't help either. I don't know how close I am to Lavorno, I have never heard of it, but I am hella far from Germany; I am about an hour and a half drive south of Rome, in Naples. It's pretty cool. I have been in Italy for three and a half months and have been up and down the coast because my cousin lives up north near Bologna, and I haven't seen one EVO yet. I have seen more Ferraris and Lambos than Japanese sports cars.