PDA

View Full Version : PINO - Pleasanton IN&OUT Thursday June 30th, Revival Mee

daybreak
06-28-2005, 06:55 PM
It's been a longggg while since i've posted, but I wanted to extend the invitation.

If you don't know what PINO is, check out this thread:
http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=592

PINO is a multi-club meet that started last year around march. It started with a few clubs, i-club, norcalSRT4, NorcalVW, and NorcalEVO. By summer time, this meet got huge, and 50+ cars were showing up every thursday night for the whole summer. It was such a cool sight to see a row of WRX/STis, a row of SRT4s, a row of VDubs, EVOs, all lined up in one parking lot together.

I'm asking you guys to come represent NorcalEVO this coming thursday, on occasion of my 21st Bday. It'd be nice to see some old faces and see the PINO parking lot packed once again.

Why: Because I turn 21 that night at midnight. Because nothing would make my 21st birthday more memorable than seeing the PINO parking lot PACKED one more time.

When: Thursday, June 30th at 8pm

Where: PINO - Pleasanton IN&OUT

Who: All the car clubs that used to go to this meet:
NorcalVW
NorcalSRT-4
NorcalEVO
i-club
+ anyone else who wants to show up.

- John

jska
06-30-2005, 11:16 AM
hey john!! you know we will be there tonight to celebrate with you!! we are very excited to get you fawked up on your 21st!!..of course after the meet..hehe =)..oh and what is this that i hear 'bout tomorrow nite?? party at john's! see ya later! :)

SJCoruja
06-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I might actually make it out to this if it is still going on at 9:30. :)

DRFTR8
06-30-2005, 04:46 PM
I might actually make it out to this if it is still going on at 9:30. :)

call me up if your going.. im down the street from this... ill only go if you go

daybreak
06-30-2005, 05:30 PM
it'll still be on around 9:30 ish, that's probably when the majority of cars will be there.

daybreak
06-30-2005, 06:29 PM
BUMP!

I-club will be out with a good number of cars, NorcalVW/PandaNation will be out with A LOT of cars.

lqdchkn
06-30-2005, 08:01 PM
what about 1030pm will any1 stil be there?

daybreak
07-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Thanks to all the EVOs that showed up! About 6+ EVOs showed up, which is more that I can say for my own club (i-club).

Overall I counted 40+ cars last night, which is good considering the 2day notice.

gaughtboost
08-23-2006, 01:32 PM
bump! let's get this thing crackin!

norcalSRTrida
09-05-2006, 10:53 PM
i know this is old...but does anyone still meet up at the In-n-out (its actually livermore)?

i live 5min down the road and wouldnt mind meeting up w/ some evos/or rex's...

lqdchkn
09-06-2006, 08:54 PM
i know this is old...but does anyone still meet up at the In-n-out (its actually livermore)?

i live 5min down the road and wouldnt mind meeting up w/ some evos/or rex's...

I'd be down to start showing up again. I usually commute to San Jo on thursdays, it be nothin' to stop on the way home.

jska
09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Gaughtboost and I live in the neighborhood..we are always down to meet up with some Evo's! In-n-Out off of Hopyard is where they use to meet up..there is also one off of N. Livermore...

norcalSRTrida
09-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Gaughtboost and I live in the neighborhood..we are always down to meet up with some Evo's! In-n-Out off of Hopyard is where they use to meet up..there is also one off of N. Livermore...

shit. i live in pleasanton, and didnt even know we had one off of hopyard!

i know i dont own an evo, but myself and a few other srt guys wouldnt mind meeting up w/ evos, stis, and w/e else decides to go.

we got a srt meet going on in pleasanton at shadow cliffs at either the end of sept, or early oct if any1 is interested. we have about 25+ srt's willing to meet. so its definately going to be a great turnout. alot of maxed out stock turbo setups, 3147, 20g, as well as 50trim setups as well! let me know if anyone is interested.

mike