PDA

View Full Version : not an evo owner but...

Alan
06-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I highly respect each car's community. Hi, I'm Alan and I own and drive an 87 mr2 NA. My friend just bought a 2004 Lancer Ralliart and he's beginning to have some interest in meeting up with some norcal evo owners. He really wants one but the ralliart was the closest thing he could get. Anyways, I'm just helping him out since I'm an active member on my mr2 forum and echo forum and I'm used to going to their meets. He was wondering if it would be embrassing for him if he brought his ralliart. He has a few questions regarding his car and would like some second opinions about it.

A bit off topic but here's some pictures of my car and some of the meets I go to.

http://carpron.com/gallery/Alans_MR2_pictures

SouthernCrane
06-28-2005, 09:39 PM
He was wondering if it would be embrassing for him if he brought his ralliart. He has a few questions regarding his car and would like some second opinions about it.

I don't think he should be embarassed at all. I think everyone here on NorcalEvo is helpful in their own way, and we are obviously car enthusiasts. tell him to come and join us and bring on the questions.

BTW, does "your friend" = you? :lol: j/k man, welcome to the forums.

thomas
06-28-2005, 09:50 PM
BTW, does "your friend" = you? :lol: j/k man, welcome to the forums.

haha, yea im thinking that too. :P

Alan
06-28-2005, 10:16 PM
it's not me I'll tell you that haha :D, I'll prove it by going to the meets with him =D. When's the next SF meet?

lancerboy
06-28-2005, 10:25 PM
tell your freind that he does not need to be embarrased with his ralliart. i used to own one before i purchased my evo. it's a good car and has a good potential for tuning 8)

Unowned
06-28-2005, 10:51 PM
I still have my 3G eclipse, and i know all the NCE people would be embarassed if i showed to a meet in it hahah :oops:

wilson1
06-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Please come and join us! :D

Alan
06-28-2005, 10:58 PM
OH! btw, it's an automatic...so should he still be embarassed?

DRFTR8
06-28-2005, 11:13 PM
OH! btw, it's an automatic...so should he still be embarassed?

only if it was yellow and he had all the tweety bird products to go with the car...J/K