02-20-2004, 10:19 AM
Saw it in the newspaper..

5 to choose from $27750 at capitol mitsu

vtluu
02-20-2004, 10:24 AM
:shock:

JanSolo
02-20-2004, 10:38 AM
This is the dealer that had an Evo marked up 20k$ over the sticker when the Evos first came out. They also tried to sell me a USED Evo for over MSRP. These are also the guys that "allegedly" stole my friends subwoofer and amp from his Eclipse while they were servicing it. They decided to settle it all for 500$ instead of going to small claims court over it.

Not my favorite dealer to work with by any means.

BUDLoNG
02-20-2004, 11:10 AM
i have a feeling when u get to the dealer, they are gonna say "sorry, all of the evo's at 27k have been sold, but we do have this one for 38k"....

when i got my car from stevens creek in october, they said that the stevens creek and capital dealers switched personel, so the guy who sold me my car was formerly at capital..

id avoid both... go to another dealer with that newpaper ad and tell them u want the same deal.

good luck to future buyers.
BUDLoNG

vtluu
02-20-2004, 11:37 AM
I'm no fan of Capitol either given my past experience with them and Stevens Creek (http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=97) but after the debacle with Hayward ($120 for a frickin' oil change, aaargh!) I've decided they all suck and I might as well go to the closest one... :(

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see who's able to cash in on this special...

BUDLoNG
02-20-2004, 12:37 PM
veracom mitsu will give u an oil change for $14bucks plus the cost of oil... mine came out to $49 buck... still kinda high, but way lower than any other place ive been. if u bring in your own oil, you pay $14 :)
there service department is very honest from what i have experienced thus far.
BUDLoNG

hyperct9a
02-20-2004, 07:04 PM
i got mines @ stevens creek for 28,900 otd ?! 5 miles in odo

Mrs. Solo
02-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Yeah, Capitol Mitsu sucks ass! Jan and I were there for a total of 5 hours, negotiating the price of a used EVO and filling out paper work should not take that long EVER!! Those guys were dicks!

BluEvo
02-23-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear most of the horror stories from Capital Mitsu. I really didn't have any probs with them. I was in and out in 2 hours. I got my first oil change done there in about 30 mins with free a detailing. So i really don't have anything bad to report a this time. :?

kataklyzm
04-01-2004, 02:00 PM
This is the dealer that had an Evo marked up 20k$ over the sticker when the Evos first came out. They also tried to sell me a USED Evo for over MSRP. These are also the guys that "allegedly" stole my friends subwoofer and amp from his Eclipse while they were servicing it. They decided to settle it all for 500$ instead of going to small claims court over it.

Not my favorite dealer to work with by any means.

the manager that put the 20k markup is gone now, and im actually posting from capitol (car is getting washed) they still have that 27750 evo here..they still have 20+ here and if you ask for naveed, tell them you're from Norcalevo and wally sent you, he'll give you a kickin deal

JanSolo
04-01-2004, 02:48 PM
I bet the manager there got moved to Stevens Creek Mitsu.

vtluu
04-01-2004, 04:28 PM
It's like entropy--you can't get rid of it, only move it somewhere else (and create more in the process). :lol:

MitsuMan
04-01-2004, 06:30 PM
yes its true that the two dealers steve and cap have swapped out the majority of their personel their both owned by the same family in fact they own 12 mitsu dealers and all of the stevens creek imports dealers. I got an inside guy at cap that keeps me informed. The sevice department at [/b]stevenes creek is better the parts departments are both equally excellant. The parts guys are the good guys, they always appolagize for the rest of the departments..Last time the last time i will ever have my car serviced at capitol they charged me 109.95 for a oil change and rotation w/a free inspection and ect. but they didn't do have of the things they had checked off on the work order like lube door hinges so i busted their ball on it