PDA

View Full Version : 7/9/05 East Bay Caravan to Formula D

kimmievo
07-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey All,

Doce_pt2 and I will be heading from San Lorenzo to Infineon for Formula D on Saturday morning. I wanted to know if anyone else from the East Bay is planning on going, and if they wanted to caravan. We will be leaving fairly early in the morning in hopes of getting there no later than 9:30a. If you're interested, let me know and we can choose a meeting spot.

Thanks!

SouthernCrane
07-06-2005, 04:14 PM
damn, i have wedding to go to in vallejo that day. won't be able to make it this time. do they have another fomula D event there this year?

DRFTR8
07-06-2005, 05:48 PM
im so tempted to go too...

Evo442
07-06-2005, 09:06 PM
damn, i have wedding to go to in vallejo that day. won't be able to make it this time. do they have another fomula D event there this year?

Hey Bryan - sorry you wont be able to make it. I'm dragging the wife along this Saturday. No more events this year at Infineon, but the formula d final round will be in Irwindale Calif 8/27/05.

www.formulad.com

SJCoruja
07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
I don't know for sure yet, but it looks like I will be going to this and if so I am always down to meet up first so we can caravan. :)

kimmievo
07-06-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't know for sure yet, but it looks like I will be going to this and if so I am always down to meet up first so we can caravan. :)

Coolio! Keep me posted if you are going or not...

Matz
07-06-2005, 11:20 PM
dammit! I can't go cuz of a party that day... well, please keep us posted kimmi, if there are any more Formula D events next year at Infineon! I'll go with ya next time. :)

kimmievo
07-08-2005, 12:47 PM
dammit! I can't go cuz of a party that day... well, please keep us posted kimmi, if there are any more Formula D events next year at Infineon! I'll go with ya next time. :)

Oh yeah, I am sure there will be another one next year! I'll take lotsa pics for ya this time :)

zyounker
07-08-2005, 01:40 PM
May be going but will probably cross at the bay bridge so i wont be meeting up..

Maybe see some of ya there though.

Matz
07-08-2005, 02:29 PM

Oh yeah, I am sure there will be another one next year! I'll take lotsa pics for ya this time :)

sweet... please let me know when you have some ready!

kimmievo
07-08-2005, 11:12 PM

sweet... please let me know when you have some ready!

Will do!

Well, guess no one wants to caravan, that's cool. See everyone there!

SJCoruja
07-09-2005, 10:17 AM
DRFTR8 and I are getting a late start (yawn..haha) so hopefully we'll meet up with you all there. If anyone else is going call me at 408/835-8005 and we can all meet up there or inside. :)