PDA

View Full Version : WHUT UP MY FELLOW NORCAL EVO PEEPS

jbigelow
02-21-2004, 01:45 AM
I AM NOW A PROUD OWNER OF A WHITELESS WHITE EVO!!!!!

no need for pix, just a plain "fun to drive out of the box" evo!!!!

can't wait to meet you guys/gals someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your norcal evo boy,
-john aka jbigelow

this was my first post:

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=390

BTW - IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU NEBOLIC AND THOMAS!!!!!!!! let me knwo when you guys are meeting again.

chris
02-21-2004, 02:01 AM
woot! congrats!

thomas
02-21-2004, 02:41 AM
haha, whats up john! damn, that weightless white looks sooooo fresh and sooooo clean, clean...

nice meeting you too :wink: remember if you have any questions, foolios on here are pretty knowledgeable. so ask away...

and let one of us kno when you have some nites off, im sure well end up cruising around town sooner or later.

oh yea, PUT SOME MILES ON YOUR EVO!!! haha, enjoy :D

vtluu
02-21-2004, 03:14 AM
Congrats on the new ride John! Plan to be past the break-in period by next weekend? :skid:

brwnrice
02-21-2004, 05:53 PM
congrats on the buy. hopefully you'll have the car broken in for the meet.

BluEvo
02-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Congrats on the new ride! Have fun with it bro!

wilson1
02-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the club!

jbigelow
02-22-2004, 01:16 AM
hahaha.............

yeah, this is why i bought an evo - (the great comraderie and sense of family). thanx for the warm welcome all you guys and hope to meet y'all soon!!!!!!!!!!!

-john aka jbigelow

nebolic
02-22-2004, 01:40 AM
congrats john,

sorry didnt get a chance to talk to you too much tonight, i was in the process of mingling with those other folks. i apologize again... btw your car looks superrr clean, i like the white.

jbigelow
02-22-2004, 03:20 AM
congrats john,

sorry didnt get a chance to talk to you too much tonight, i was in the process of mingling with those other folks. i apologize again... btw your car looks superrr clean, i like the white.

sorry for what? you don't have to apologize bro!!!!!!!!!!! :) just happy to see ya again bro.

BLACK IS A DA BOMB TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-jbigelow

ytsejam
02-22-2004, 01:41 PM
hey john, it's gilbert
nice to meet you last night,
hope to see you @ TapX more often

SouthernCrane
02-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Be careful and have fun!!!!

evo_dadi
02-22-2004, 02:58 PM
woot woot!! white evo rules!! ;) congrats man keep on driving it so youll be done with the break-in right away.

jbigelow
02-22-2004, 06:34 PM
hey gilbert - nice meeting you too. thanx for taking me for a ride and letting me listen to that turboxs blow off valve. it sounds cool. i will be shopping for a boost gauge now also and will be looking into a reflash. your works reflash was cool and impressive. now i need to ride in a vishnu reflashed evo (nebolic, where are you).

southern crane - thanx for the warm welcome!!!!!!!

evo_dadi - i love all the colors of the evo, but white is my color of choice to own for practicality and maintenance.
thanx for the warm welcome and yes, gotta keep rackin' the miles so that darn break in period is over.

-jbigelow