PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is it with girls?

lambtron
02-22-2004, 05:16 AM
Ok, so like me and this girl were like "talking" or whatever. Anyways, we've known eachother about a week, and I was starting to totally dig this girl right. Then tonight all is going good, we made plans for me to go over to her house tomorrow, we get off the phone, and then seriously like 10 minutes later I get a phone call. It is her..."i needed to hear your voice one more time" and I was like "oh? well ok..." and she was like "I need to tell you something" and I say "well what's that?" and she says "uh well im kinda scared?" and I said "dont' be scared just say it" and then...she says "I-I love you" and she kinda giggled and then I was like "woah, I totally didn't expect that, no one has ever said that to me before, I-" and then she hangs up. So I call back,she sounds like shes in tears and she says "what do you want!?" and then hangs up. Well, Im not just about to give up, so I called, until she picks up, and she was like "why do you keep calling?" and I said "well that was kinda rude to just hang up like that, I don't understand why you're so upset, I didn't do anything to you, i just don't understand?" and she was like "I don't think you should call me tomorrow(sunday)" and then she hung up. SO then 10 minutes later I get a phonecall, and right when I answer, they hang up. Kinda suspicious if you ask me. So naturally I call her back and the FIRST thing she says when I say hello is "I didn't just call you!" like in a bitchy ass voice. And I was like "well I never said you did, but you just clarified that-" and she says "why don't u just *69?" and I said "Well I did, and it came up as a private number-" and she says "it wasn't me" and then hangs up. So then literally like 2 minutes later, same thing happens, but I don't call her back, I know for a fact that its her. No one else is going to call me at 345 am. Its kinda sad because I was really starting to dig this girl, she totally made me feel like I'd known her like my entire life, its funny how things can change so quickly. Damn, I have such shitty luck with girls. What the hell.

chris
02-22-2004, 08:42 AM
who does that these days? it looks like shes a lil weird? =\ keep us posted.

vtluu
02-22-2004, 09:26 AM
Hmm. Just out of curiosity, how old is this girl?

brwnrice
02-22-2004, 09:57 AM
sounds like she has multi personality. i'd stay away if i were you....

lambtron
02-22-2004, 11:26 AM
she is 18.

nebolic
02-22-2004, 12:20 PM
lambtron, dont trip chocolate trip, i am in the process of getting my gf's roomates/friends to roll with me to the BBQ on the 28th, i'll hook u up brotha. BTW the behaviour of that girl is the first sign of "Fatal attraction" bad stuff.

SouthernCrane
02-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Wow, I think you should abort immediately. Sounds like nothing but trouble.....

howiEVO8
02-22-2004, 01:04 PM
team fall back! get outta there, she's gonna blow!!!

blitzkrgCT9A
02-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Wow, I think you should abort immediately. Sounds like nothing but trouble.....

What he said.

lol.. Howie

lambtron
02-22-2004, 01:31 PM
yeah agreed. i hope at least one thing can go right for me for once...hopefully I can sell my car soon enough and buy my evo.

Mrs. Solo
02-22-2004, 01:37 PM
Dude, that totally sucks!
It's girls like her that give us normal girls bad reps.
Is she on crazy pills or something? If not then she should be cuz that's just not right what she did.. seriously :(
What she did reminds me of that movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days".
Don't you guys have a rule of thumb when you "talk" or "date" a girl, you don't get too involved or something along those lines until at least a month of seeing her? You know, like that movie "Swingers". ;)

SouthernCrane
02-22-2004, 01:46 PM
...hopefully I can sell my car soon enough and buy my evo.

Good luck :D

GReddy_917
02-22-2004, 01:49 PM
It seems to me that this girl decided to take a big risk in telling you that she "loves you" and was negatively effected by your response of "Whoa, I totally didnt expect that, no ones ever told me that before..."

If you two have only been seeing each-other for a week and this girl is busting out the "143" already then its a serious sign of a) Psyco capabilites b) Self esteem issues c) Immaturity d) Psyco capabilites.

Proof of all of the above lies in the manner in which she was acting after your initial response.

GReddy_917
02-22-2004, 01:51 PM

Taking fire, need assistance!! LOL

lambtron
02-22-2004, 03:36 PM
i agree with you to the fullest.

vtluu
02-22-2004, 07:21 PM
she is 18.
Ahhhh. <nodding knowingly>

If she were 10 years older I would recommend she get professional help, but that sounds like somewhat-normal behaviour for a girl that age. :lol:

Give her space and give yourself some too. Things should cool down a bit and make more sense with a little time and distance. :|

lambtron
02-23-2004, 12:11 AM
UPDATE: She calls me today, and pretty much told me how she's sorry for the way she acted last night, and that she thinks she fucked shit up between us, and that I rejected her, even tho I explained to her I just didn't know how to react, she insists I rejected her, but she doesn't want me to be mad at her...she wants things to go back to the way they were before she made them weird, but she can't change the fact that she loves me....should I give her another shot? input anyone? lol...ehh fuckin weird

JanSolo
02-23-2004, 01:17 AM
Love loves love. <- is that a valid sentence? Noun verb noun. No I am not high or else I would ask something like "how does it feel to feel?".

Depends on how much you like this girl. If you are dating her and you're looking for a reason to break up with her, now is your perfect opportunity. She has given you the ammunition and your mercy and sympathy is the only thing holding you back.

On the other hand, if you are not dating her, now is the time to determine if you should be.

So ask yourself..

Was she fun before all this happened? Is she willing to let you do her and a few of her hot friends at the same time? Is she willing to let you take naked pics of her and post them on a local car site to share with your new found friends? Does she bark like a dog on demand? If she answers yes to any of these serious and profound questions, you've found yourself a keeper (except for the first question cuz that was just an a-typical useless question a sister or mom would ask if you went to them for advice).

chris
02-23-2004, 01:49 AM
:lol: !!

jstockdale
02-23-2004, 02:53 AM
Love loves love ....

What Jan said :)

-S ...

SouthernCrane
02-23-2004, 08:37 AM
So ask yourself..

Is she willing to let you take naked pics of her and post them on a local car site to share with your new found friends?

*cough* Norcalevo.net *cough*

GReddy_917
02-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Does she bark like a dog on demand?

Now that is the REAL question you need to answer. :wink:

BluEvo
02-23-2004, 02:16 PM
exit stage left........thank you very much! lolz, play it cool bro! don't want to get ur bunny boiled in a pot of water now....haha "fatal attraction"

brwnrice
02-23-2004, 02:26 PM
whats that quote from takumi's friend from initial d said? "loneracers dont need girls..." or something like that.

SouthernCrane
02-23-2004, 02:34 PM
whats that quote from takumi's friend from initial d said? "loneracers dont need girls..." or something like that.

Road Roacers don't need girls.....Itsuki is a "lonely driver"

brwnrice
02-23-2004, 02:42 PM

Road Roacers don't need girls.....Itsuki is a "lonely driver"

haha thats it! ROAD RACERS DONT NEED GIRLS!

warpspeed
02-23-2004, 03:30 PM
I would get the hell outta there. Love is just a word. Anybody can say that. It has to be shown. It seems like she is "one short of a six-pack." I don't know how old you are bro. but there are still alot of girls to you can "dip your stick" in. Be a player, player and enjoy your life.

lambtron
02-23-2004, 10:14 PM
funny you should mention initial d lol...because saturday night when i stayed up all night, I watched initial d for the entire nite and into the morning pretty much.

evo_dadi
02-23-2004, 10:23 PM
lol youre not the only one bro i was watching the movie instead though.

as for the girl this is your best chance of getting out of a relationship if its just not really workin out.

SouthernCrane
02-23-2004, 10:28 PM
lol youre not the only one bro i was watching the movie instead though.

hahaha :D me too

lambtron
02-23-2004, 10:37 PM
never watch the actual english dubbed version. i hate it. lol

evo_dadi
02-23-2004, 10:47 PM
there was an english dubbed version!!! didnt even know they one but man you gotta love that mr2 race.

lambtron
02-23-2004, 10:52 PM
the english dubbed version is SOOOOOOOOOO LAME.

brwnrice
02-23-2004, 10:56 PM
i too watched initial d all night/day but that was a year ago. my buddy got all five dvd set (is it five) plus the special edition for $25 bucks off of ebay! to this day i still cant understand how they find that n1 engine.

sorry to go off topic, but yeah get out of that relationship asap!