PDA

View Full Version : Other Cars: Question about Ford Expedition

Whooopasss
07-19-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm planing on buying a 1998-1999 Ford Expedition, my question for people who knows.. is

What does it mean when they say Eddie Bauer Edition

Also, what is the difference between XLT and all the X's.

I need an SUV now. and I dont want to spend more that $10k.

TylerO@WORKS
07-19-2005, 02:32 PM
it's going to flip over and explode in to flames... like any SUV.

:lol:

Whooopasss
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM

LOL

mtsevovii
07-19-2005, 04:34 PM

LOL

HAHAHA.

heres something to look at. you can start from the begining or just look over the specs.
http://www.automotive.com/2005/43/ford/expedition/reviews/summary-specifications/index.html

you can change the year if you want, and also to be safe look over the recalls.

chrisw
07-19-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm planing on buying a 1998-1999 Ford Expedition, my question for people who knows.. is

It means that your Stupid Ugly Vehicle is so bloated with options that the resulting gas milage will make your evo look like gas sipping tree hugging eco car by comparison

say to yourself (and mostly to your wife) I don't need a SUV, I don't need a SUV, I don't need a SUV

IMHO, any SUV that you can afford for $10k is going to kill your wallet in gas costs. It's also a proven fact that your not safer in an accident with a Stupid Ugly Vehicle. 9 times out of 10 when I see an accident on 17, a Stupid Ugly Vehicle is involved, rolled over on it's side :roll:

It's not worth it.

TylerO@WORKS
07-19-2005, 05:26 PM
9 times out of 10 when I see an accident on 17, a Stupid Ugly Vehicle is involved, rolled over on it's side :roll:

It's not worth it.

Please don't buy a Ford Exploder

mtsevovii
07-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Please don't buy a Ford Exploder

hehe

DRFTR8
07-21-2005, 07:48 PM

hey Jay, i can answer that...

Eddie Bauer is the type of option you can get..
some has better leather than others, the "X" means extra.. and im not kidding.. you just get more options.. that the second SUV in the Expedition line up.. it was LT then XLT then it ended with the Eddie Bauer.. but now there is the limited that topped that line which is the same as the Navigator