PDA

View Full Version : how much did you pay for your EVO 8???

aristal
02-24-2004, 06:05 PM
hello everyone, i am new to this forum and i am looking to buy an EVO.
so i was wondering:
how much did everyone pay for their EVOs OTD??? (what options you got)
where??
and when???

thank you everyone in advance.

DR_EVIL
02-24-2004, 07:52 PM
questions are

how much are u going to pay for one?
what options you want?
where are you located?
how soon u want to buy it?

btw there is a stripped one for 27k coming soon

BUDLoNG
02-24-2004, 08:20 PM
too much...
but worth it

chris
02-24-2004, 08:52 PM
i got my 30otd with cf wing no sun roof =) that was in nov for an '03. maybe u can get those a lil cheaper

chrisw
02-24-2004, 09:31 PM
If you want a good deal on an EVO, go out of the bay area. I bought my EVO for basically invoice down in Salinas.

warpspeed
02-24-2004, 09:39 PM
They say it is better to buy a car near the end of the month because they dealership has to sell a certain amount per month, also it depends how good of a buyer you are.

chris
02-24-2004, 10:20 PM
true. thats how i got mines good. actually mine was end of the year sale.

aristal
02-24-2004, 10:20 PM
hello,
i just want the very basic one, no moonroof, no CF needed (a smaller plastic spoiler is standard right??)
i live in burlingame but i am willing to go anywhere for a good deal.
i plan on buying it in june.
i know the RS (27k) is coming soon, but i m not too fond of doing everything manually and no AC, so i would stick w/ the normal ones.
keep the #s coming please
thanks everyone

warpspeed
02-24-2004, 10:46 PM
With the Evo you can get it without the sunroof but without the CF spoiler, it just takes away from the car. You get the small spoiler and it looks like a regular Lancer. My .02

aristal
02-24-2004, 11:06 PM
anyone got pic w/ an EVO w/ the small standard spoiler???

JanSolo
02-24-2004, 11:13 PM
I got mine Evo for invoice over at Stevens Creek Mitsubishi. Other people have as well. You could also go to San Rafael Mitsubishi (just like in that banner ad on the site!).

Since I never did a formal announcement on San Rafael Mitsu, maybe now it is time..

1. San Rafael is owned by a guy named Snorre. He is big into track racing a rally car racing. In fact, he and his son are in the midst of putting together a rally Evo together. A bonding experience!
2. San Rafael is famous for giving people spectacular deals on the Evo. You can get an Evo for invoice from San Rafael Mitsu.
3. San Rafael Mitsu (I am getting tired of typing that so much) will work on your Evo even if you modify it, so long as the mod did not cause the issue you are experiencing.
4. And yes, San Rafael Mitsu will give you the discounts on OEM Mitsu parts, just like what the banner ad says. From what I understand, if you install WorksRally parts on the Evo, they will warranty the work on that as well.

Just an FYI.

SouthernCrane
02-25-2004, 09:05 AM
MSRP on March 5, 2003 (CF spoiler, no sun roof). About to celebrate one year of ownership!

Dogtown
02-26-2004, 05:04 PM
I got mine Evo for invoice over at Stevens Creek Mitsubishi. Other people have as well. You could also go to San Rafael Mitsubishi (just like in that banner ad on the site!).

Since I never did a formal announcement on San Rafael Mitsu, maybe now it is time..

1. San Rafael is owned by a guy named Snorre. He is big into track racing a rally car racing. In fact, he and his son are in the midst of putting together a rally Evo together. A bonding experience!
2. San Rafael is famous for giving people spectacular deals on the Evo. You can get an Evo for invoice from San Rafael Mitsu.
3. San Rafael Mitsu (I am getting tired of typing that so much) will work on your Evo even if you modify it, so long as the mod did not cause the issue you are experiencing.
4. And yes, San Rafael Mitsu will give you the discounts on OEM Mitsu parts, just like what the banner ad says. From what I understand, if you install WorksRally parts on the Evo, they will warranty the work on that as well.

Just an FYI.

Wish I'd seen this sooner. Now I know where to go to get work done on my Car. Thanks JanSolo.

kataklyzm
03-30-2004, 07:36 PM
-11**.00 under invoice
i got lucky and they screwed up and put the lancer rebate on it :D
they found out later, and they took the hit for me

MitsuMan
03-30-2004, 08:06 PM
34otd With everything on it from Crapital mitsu in june 03 but I was only 24 then and just wanted one way to bad they are cheeper now

1StockEvo
03-30-2004, 09:19 PM
$31,200 otd with cf spoiler and sunroof and only 6 miles on it. On Sept 26, 2003.

mattssilverevo
03-31-2004, 01:26 PM
$30k otd from Hayward Mitsubishi with no sunroof but with cf spoiler. 4 miles on the clock.

Matt

blueskies
03-31-2004, 04:07 PM

Just an FYI.

i'll endorse san rafael mitsubishi, i hate hearing about people getting screwed over at dealers. i got my evo from snorre at the end of feb. cool guy, good deal, nice experience, go there. they even had a blue evo, in their show room, without the cf wing. i've seen a few evo's sans cf wing, they look tough that way too.

300kpa
04-04-2004, 10:11 AM
i'll endorse san rafael mitsubishi, i hate hearing about people getting screwed over at dealers. i got my evo from snorre at the end of feb. cool guy, good deal, nice experience, go there. they even had a blue evo, in their show room, without the cf wing. i've seen a few evo's sans cf wing, they look tough that way too.

Hi Blueskies, would you mind to tell me how much did you get your EVO OTD from San Rafael? I want to know the price before I am going down there, so I don't have to play the price games with those salesmen.

Thanks!

kimmievo
04-05-2004, 02:23 PM
30k otd, with cf spoiler, cluster gage, hyperground kit, silver door sills, sunroof. I bought it on March 25th, 2004 (about a week and a half ago) at Hayward Mitsubishi. Talk to J.F., he is the owner there.

Kimmie

warpspeed
04-05-2004, 04:31 PM
That's a hell of a deal for the price. Especially with the gauge cluster and the hyperground kit. Wait a minute........your a girl..........you probably got him eating out of your hands :lol: . Now wonder you got a good deal. I just playing Kim :wink: Enjoy the Evo and break it in easily, also change the oil between 700-1000 miles because as the car is breaking in, some metal particles are going to end up in the oil and you don't want that to be sucked up by the oil pump and recirculate.
See you saturday. :driving:

kimmievo
04-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Hehh heh heh....I guess so. It was so cool seeing them drive it off the showroom floor. My baby only had 8 miles on it. :)