PDA

View Full Version : Just moved up from SoCal

EVILutionVIII
07-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm living out near the Yuba City/Marysville area (Beale AFB). I hope NorCal's finest :roll: aren't as anal as the LA county sherf was. See y'all around.

evo_dadi
07-24-2005, 12:30 PM
its all varies from city to city :wink: here in may area its pretty mellow not unless you got the local idiots driving like idiots on the parking lot :x

btw welcome to norcal :peace:

Unowned
07-24-2005, 12:31 PM
welcome to the fam :peace:

pstevo8
07-24-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm living out near the Yuba City/Marysville area (Beale AFB). I hope NorCal's finest :roll: aren't as anal as the LA county sherf was. See y'all around.

I live in the new Plumas lake development, which is the Olivehurst area. I am like 5 minutes from you

EVILutionVIII
07-24-2005, 02:15 PM

I live in the new Plumas lake development, which is the Olivehurst area. I am like 5 minutes from you

I'll be out and about today trying to learn the local area, so you might see me around.

pstevo8
07-24-2005, 02:25 PM

I'll be out and about today trying to learn the local area, so you might see me around.

You shoud come by, and we can check out each others cars.

Call if you want: 530-749-2890

Bill

EVILutionVIII
07-24-2005, 02:33 PM

Sounds like a plan. I'll give ya a buzz.

Bill

EvoRS_Mitch
07-25-2005, 11:13 AM
WELCOME! :D

onesicklambo
09-11-2005, 05:47 PM

Bill

your from around here??? I live in YC..which is pretty close, didnt think therer was another evo around..we should all get together sometime :D

kimmievo
09-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Welcome to NCE!!!