PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Voltage system

warpspeed
02-24-2004, 10:59 PM
I was wondering if anybody installed a Hyper Voltage System on their Evo. If so, did you feel any difference?

wilson1
02-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Are you referring to the HKS grounding kit, or something else?

warpspeed
02-25-2004, 12:48 AM
Nope. Here's a picture:

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-15625.cfm

vtluu
02-25-2004, 03:07 AM
The Hyper Voltage System Type HR is to stabilize the flow of the voltage from the battery. By stabilizing the voltage from the battery, the load on the battery is reduced, resulting in increasing engine performance and electrical equipment. Type HR specialize sport driving and high rev. performance with increase of horsepower.
Type HR Hyper Voltage System Effectiveness and Feature:
- Increase Horsepower
- Better Throttle Response
- Better Fuel Mileage

My BS detector is beeping and the needle is pegged... :roll:

559EVO
02-26-2004, 11:59 PM
I sure it helps a little but not enough to notice.

Dogtown
02-27-2004, 07:02 AM
Your better off doing a DIY grounding kit its not to hard and you'll feel a lot better about it if you don't feel a difference. My buddy did one himself on his car, and he did it along with a couple other mini mods overall the effect wasn't that noticeable.

evo_dadi
02-27-2004, 07:07 AM
ill be making a few of these grounding kits if you guys want to buy one but for now im still working on these kits.

xchoirboy
02-27-2004, 09:25 AM
ill be making a few of these grounding kits if you guys want to buy one but for now im still working on these kits.

will it come in different colors and how much?

usdmct9a
02-27-2004, 11:35 AM
I was wondering if anybody installed a Hyper Voltage System on their Evo. If so, did you feel any difference?

I have both the hyper voltage and hyper ground kit. Didn't notice a difference at all.

Looks nice though.

evo_dadi
02-27-2004, 06:00 PM

will it come in different colors and how much?

wassup leroy right now i only have two colors red and blue but im trying to get some other colors. ill let you know what color i can get as for prices im looking at $30 or under but ill kepp you guys posted.