PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to thunderhill with NASA 8/18?

hagakure
08-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Hey Guys,

Anybody going to T-hill with NASA thursday, 8/18? It's a max track day for group 2,3, 4 drivers only. I'm going to drive group 3 and check out my new APR wing. After the last track day I think I need to move the rear bar to middle stiff as well. On another note, found out that Reno-Fernley will be adding 2 more road course dates for September and October, keep your eyes peeled, great track!

Peace.

Percy

dohcvtec
08-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Hmm... I'd like to and my Honda should be running again by then. Just need to see if I can take the day off work and if the warden will let me out again. :)

Evo442
08-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Anybody going to T-hill with NASA thursday, 8/18? It's a max track day for group 2,3, 4 drivers only. I'm going to drive group 3 and check out my new APR wing. After the last track day I think I need to move the rear bar to middle stiff as well. On another note, found out that Reno-Fernley will be adding 2 more road course dates for September and October, keep your eyes peeled, great track!

Peace.

Percy

What tire pressures were you running front and rear?

hagakure
08-01-2005, 05:42 PM
The GAC hoosiers need a lot of pressure.
I was at 35 front, 36 rear, but I'm going with even pressure all around next time out.

Percy

Evo442
08-01-2005, 06:06 PM
The GAC hoosiers need a lot of pressure.
I was at 35 front, 36 rear, but I'm going with even pressure all around next time out.

Percy

If i recall correctly, you have more camber than I up front. I run 2psi less at the rear than front, and as I add throttle coming out of a corner, get a gentle understeer as I track out. A little less pressure in the rear tires and that new wing, and it might be perfect!

Keep us posted, I'm curious to find out what you learn about our setup.

PS... my wing is hopefully going on tonight!

vtluu
08-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm signed up; no major changes since the last track day for me, other than the battery in the trunk... and the fire extinguisher which I hope won't come into play. :lol:

Anybody driving up Wednesday night want to share a room at the Amerihost?

leif
08-03-2005, 09:14 AM
im probly going with my friends and the vishnu boys and girls.

hagakure
08-03-2005, 11:46 AM
im probly going with my friends and the vishnu boys and girls.

I'll see you there!
I'm going to do my best to get there really early in the a.m. in order to get a paddock space underneath the new cover, in the shade:)

vtluu
08-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Anybody driving up Wednesday night want to share a room at the Amerihost?:bump: Anybody?