PDA

View Full Version : Hot Import Daze 10/08/05

kimmievo
08-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey Everybody,

Hot Import Daze is coming to the Pleasanton Fairgrounds on 10/8/05. I was wondering if any members plan on registering their car for the show. I am definitely entering mine this year, and I thought it might be fun to get a small group of NCE'ers to show off their babies. Registration is already going on. I plan on signing up next week sometime...

This is my first car show that I will be entering...I know it's kind of a ricey show, but they have a special female car class...so hopefully I have a good chance. Anyways, even if you don't plan on entering, it would be nice to see some familiar faces come out and support me!

Also, if anyone knows of a great detailing shop in the East Bay, please let me know. Thanks!

Registering to show:
1. Kimmievo

SJCoruja
08-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Count me in! Let's see how many people we get and we can all register together or try to set up an area together in the show.

1. Kimmievo
2. SJCoruja

DRFTR8
08-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Count me in! Let's see how many people we get and we can all register together or try to set up an area together in the show.

1. Kimmievo
2. SJCoruja

hell why not.. count me in, its just right around the corner where i live

mtsevovii
08-06-2005, 05:19 AM
sounds interesting, i might check it out. its the day after my bday!

northeRnEvo
08-15-2005, 11:06 PM
i plan on registering as well with my club distinctiv-tuning, should be interesting, hope to see you other evo-er's there, i have a couple plans for my car before the show :D

kimmievo
08-15-2005, 11:25 PM
I know it's kind of a ricey car show, but anyone else want to register with us? It would be cool to get at least another 3 NCE members entered....

1. Kimmievo
2. SJCoruja
3. DRFTR8

1stSAGE
08-16-2005, 07:31 AM
1. Kimmievo
2. SJCoruja
3. DRFTR8
4. 1stSAGE

kimmievo
08-16-2005, 08:31 AM
1. Kimmievo
2. SJCoruja
3. DRFTR8
4. 1stSAGE

cool!

warpspeed
08-16-2005, 10:43 AM
How do I register. It would be cool if alot of us sign up and able to get a hall and have a big banner "NorCal Evo.Net" or something. Never mind, that sounds "cheesy".

kimmievo
08-16-2005, 10:48 AM
How do I register. It would be cool if alot of us sign up and able to get a hall and have a big banner "NorCal Evo.Net" or something. Never mind, that sounds "cheesy".

just go to www.hotimportnights.com and find the link that says "Register your car." It will bring you to a list of dates that HIN and HID are touring. I beleive while you are filling out the form, one of the questions asks you if you are affiliated with a club. If we all put NCE, I am sure they will put all of us in one area. Probably no banner though, lol.

So does this mean you are in too?

warpspeed
08-16-2005, 10:50 AM
I should be able to get the day off. If I do I'm game.

stockEVO8
08-16-2005, 10:52 AM
u guys (and one girl) will be competing against each other....
goin to shows is like paying 50 bucks for really good parking :lol:

warpspeed
08-16-2005, 10:54 AM
u guys (and one girl) will be competing against each other....
goin to shows is like paying 50 bucks for really good parking :lol:

Actually I am not going there to compete........just to have a better parking space :lol: :lol:

JDMgrafiteMR
08-16-2005, 11:32 AM
lol but if everyone register as nce wouldnt that qualify you as a team? if you guys win best of team whoses keeping the trophy? iono i thought i just ask...if i still have my car i'll register too but it'll be w/ my team

doce_pt2
08-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey Everybody,

Hot Import Daze is coming to the Pleasanton Fairgrounds on 10/8/05. I was wondering if any members plan on registering their car for the show. I am definitely entering mine this year, and I thought it might be fun to get a small group of NCE'ers to show off their babies. Registration is already going on. I plan on signing up next week sometime...

This is my first car show that I will be entering...I know it's kind of a ricey show, but they have a special female car class...so hopefully I have a good chance. Anyways, even if you don't plan on entering, it would be nice to see some familiar faces come out and support me!

Also, if anyone knows of a great detailing shop in the East Bay, please let me know. Thanks!

Registering to show:
1. Kimmievo

I got dibs on being Kimmievo's import model !! :sexy:

lqdchkn
08-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Yes but entry is like $25, parking is like $5-10 and you have to leave your car in the lot. Entry is like $50 you can get 2 people in and more secure parking. It's cheaper to enter.

missred
08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Hmmm sounds fun, let me check on my schedule. This sounds like something I'd like to do.

missred
08-16-2005, 09:04 PM
So let me ask. If I do sign up do I specify that I'm entering under a club or affliated with a club?

kimmievo
08-16-2005, 10:48 PM
So let me ask. If I do sign up do I specify that I'm entering under a club or affliated with a club?

Yes, we would all sign up under Norcalevo

stockEVO8
08-16-2005, 11:24 PM
so who is gettin the trophy if we win best club :lol:

kimmievo
08-16-2005, 11:40 PM
so who is gettin the trophy if we win best club :lol:

We would all have joint custody and visitation rights, lol

gaughtboost
08-28-2005, 11:18 AM
counbt me in too!

evo743
08-29-2005, 04:17 AM
I dont have a calender on hand (and too lazy to get one), what day of the week is that?

kimmievo
08-29-2005, 08:39 AM
I dont have a calender on hand (and too lazy to get one), what day of the week is that?

Saturday, October 8th

kimmievo
08-29-2005, 08:40 AM
Updated list as of 9/02/05:

1.Kimmievo
2.SJCoruja
3.DRFTR8
4.1st Sage
5.Gaughtboost
6.Mitsuman

MitsuMan
08-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Updated list as of 8/29/05:

1.Kimmievo
2.SJCoruja
3.DRFTR8
4.1st Sage
5.Gaughtboost
I'm in too, watch out now I just got my body kit back from paint and I"m Very happy w/ results will be posting pics soon

EvoVIII
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM
so the total entries fee is $50??

kimmievo
09-02-2005, 11:31 AM
so the total entries fee is $50??

Yeah, close to it. I am working on something with Sammy, where he might be able to get us in at a discount. So, it may only be $35.00. I'll keep everyone posted.

Evo8andahalf
09-02-2005, 11:40 AM
my exterior is too stock to enter :(

im supposed to be promoting for them though, used to do it so i could get in free but i havent gone to one of these in a while

Sh1n0san
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
hopefully if i could get my new shoes by then i'll definatey show... if not i'll be there to show support for NCE!

kimmievo
09-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Ok peeps, for everyone on the list that still wants to do this....you should start registering this weekend. I plan on doing it tomorrow evening or Friday. Keep me posted when you have registered :)

DRFTR8
09-15-2005, 04:18 PM
here is the Link where you need to register... HID (https://www.overboost.com/vision/tickets_show.asp?id=1738&eid=) ...
but are we doing this as a group?

Cameron@xperformance
09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
as soon as my dad gets back ill ask him if he wants to do it......does he put NCE somewhere on the form?

also...shouldnt all the cars have some kind of NCE sticker?

SJCoruja
09-15-2005, 04:34 PM
OK, just registered myself. Everyone make sure you put down "NorCalEvo.Net" as your club affiliation and I am sure they will put us all together. :)

DRFTR8
09-15-2005, 07:12 PM
as soon as my dad gets back ill ask him if he wants to do it......does he put NCE somewhere on the form?

yes to both question... sporting Norcalevo.net shirts (http://www.cafepress.com/norcalevo) or can we just patches for the mitsubishi shirts that we got from Eddy(Nebo)?

Cameron@xperformance
09-15-2005, 07:52 PM
i wouldnt mind getting a tshirt...but has anyone actually got one yet?
are they nice enough to get?

MitsuMan
09-15-2005, 08:39 PM
well I'M in where we gonna meet? when?

toasty
09-16-2005, 11:46 AM

yes to both question... sporting Norcalevo.net shirts (http://www.cafepress.com/norcalevo) or can we just patches for the mitsubishi shirts that we got from Eddy(Nebo)?

Thanks for the link, now I know where to get swag.
Here is something that the people in the board will never see, if I were to purchase these

http://storetn.cafepress.com/1/9612771_F_store.jpg

:shock:

MitsuMan
09-16-2005, 07:48 PM
hey are we gonna meet up and drive in in a group for the load in?. does anyone know what time that is ? whos in charge ? I'm coming up from San jose anyone near here?

SJCoruja
09-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Yeah...we should be getting more info shortly. I'll find out what time prep starts and we should all just meet up and caravan in. :)

kimmievo
09-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Updated list as of 9/20/05:

1.Kimmievo-registered
2.SJCoruja-registered
3.DRFTR8
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman

If you are still planning on entering your car, you should register soon. Respond to the thread to let me know, so I can update this. It looks like we will all need to bring our cars the evening before the show. So make sure that Friday the 7th, your car is detailed and shiny. :) Matt and I will be receiving more info via email, so we will keep everyone updated with new info as it comes.

kimmievo
09-19-2005, 01:49 PM
Bizzzzzuuuump!

kimmievo
09-20-2005, 10:38 AM
Updated list as of 9/18/05:

1.Kimmievo-registered
2.SJCoruja-registered
3.DRFTR8
4.1st Sage
5.Gaughtboost
6.Mitsuman

If you are still planning on entering your car, you should register soon. Respond to the thread to let me know, so I can update this. It looks like we will all need to bring our cars the evening before the show. So make sure that Friday the 7th, your car is detailed and shiny. :) Matt and I will be receiving more info via email, so we will keep everyone updated with new info as it comes.

Just got an email asking for pics that they might post on the website.
DRFTR8, 1st Sage, Gaughtboost & Mitsuman, are you still planning on registering?

1stSAGE
09-20-2005, 11:02 AM

1.Kimmievo-registered
2.SJCoruja-registered
3.DRFTR8
4.1st Sage
5.Gaughtboost
6.Mitsuman

A friend's birthday is on the same day, looks like I am going to have to cancel. Sorry!

DRFTR8, 1st Sage, Gaughtboost & Mitsuman, are you still planning on registering?

Hot8Evo
09-20-2005, 11:09 AM
I wanna join... When is the last day for registration? i need to put my new rims and CF hood And turbo manifold this weekend.

kimmievo
09-20-2005, 01:39 PM
I wanna join... When is the last day for registration? i need to put my new rims and CF hood And turbo manifold this weekend.

I think the last day for registration is roughly two weeks before the show. So probably at the end of this month.

MitsuMan
09-22-2005, 07:03 PM
has anyone gotten any info on the load in and the load out??? Hows the intinerary look plz keep me posted someone 8)

kimmievo
09-22-2005, 11:42 PM
has anyone gotten any info on the load in and the load out??? Hows the intinerary look plz keep me posted someone 8)

Have you even registered yet?

If you register, you should get some kind of email within the next week or so with all the info. I looked on the website though, and load in is on Friday, Oct. 7 from 3p-8p.

That day, I am getting my car detailed at AJ's in San Jose, so if you want to meet up there and get it done, afterwards we can head to Pleasanton.

MitsuMan
09-24-2005, 08:35 PM
hey everyone did you look at the schedual under hotimportdaze go to exibitor info for pleasenton. sorry don't know how to link,, it says the show ends at 12am sat evening, damn it I had tickets to see System of a Down ol well I've seen them before and never showed before soo...... so I guess the hotimportdaze cools off into the late late night huh???!!!! Is that when we can get our cars out or will they let us unload on sunday??

Kimmi can you call someone I'm officially putting you in charge 8)

kimmievo
09-24-2005, 11:03 PM
hey everyone did you look at the schedual under hotimportdaze go to exibitor info for pleasenton. sorry don't know how to link,, it says the show ends at 12am sat evening, damn it I had tickets to see System of a Down ol well I've seen them before and never showed before soo...... so I guess the hotimportdaze cools off into the late late night huh???!!!! Is that when we can get our cars out or will they let us unload on sunday??

Kimmi can you call someone I'm officially putting you in charge 8)

The car show is from 12p-7p, and I beleive we start loading out after the fairgrounds close at 11p. We don't need to keep our cars there overnight on Saturday. As far as load-in goes, it is Friday Oct. 7th from 3p-8p. Once we get there, we need to find where we are parking and disconnect our batteries ASAP. I say we all go in at the same time.

As I stated before, once you register, you will be getting updates via email. We should see some info coming in any day now. Until then, just keep checking the info on the website.

I don't mind being in charge at all, but I don't see a reason to call someone at HID. I can forward you the email I received after registering if you would like.

Hot8Evo
09-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Hey kimmie i'll be at the HID, but not under individual register.. MPJ Motorsports down in Hayward sponsored my car under thier Booth.. So see you guys there.....

Xerxes
09-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey sorry took me so long but I just register for the event under Norcalevo.net

Xerxes
09-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh ya I forgot to ask... I'm not sure how this works but how do we order electricity? If I disconnect my battery there goes my stereo so kimmievo if you can find out for me that would be great. Also here's some information for the event. http://www.hotimportnights.com/showinfo/files/94_1_78598484938848443273.pdf

kimmievo
09-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Oh ya I forgot to ask... I'm not sure how this works but how do we order electricity? If I disconnect my battery there goes my stereo so kimmievo if you can find out for me that would be great. Also here's some information for the event. http://www.hotimportnights.com/showinfo/files/94_1_78598484938848443273.pdf

You have to let them know during load in Friday evening if you want electricity. There is an additional charge for that, but I don't know how much. I am sure they will tell you during check-in.

ALSO everyone make sure you only have 1/4 tank of gas during load in. If you have anymore than that, you will have to drive around till you burn off the fuel.

DRFTR8
09-25-2005, 11:15 PM

1.Kimmievo-registered
2.SJCoruja-registered
3.DRFTR8
4.1st Sage
5.Gaughtboost
6.Mitsuman

yeah im in it.. ive registered already.. so when and where do we meet? btw i would like a norcal sticker for my ride...:D

kimmievo
09-26-2005, 08:39 AM
As of 09/26/05
1.Kimmievo-registered
2.SJCoruja-registered
3.DRFTR8-registered
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered
6.Hot8Evo
7.Xerxes-registered

yeah im in it.. ive registered already.. so when and where do we meet? btw i would like a norcal sticker for my ride...:D

Calling Jan Solo!!!! Do you still have any norcalevo.net stickers?

I think we should all meet Friday around 6p at the Lewelling & Hesperian Starbucks and caravan to the fairgrounds. I'm taking the day off to get my car detailed at AJ's in San Jose. If anyone wants to meet me there and get their car detailed too, let me know. I'm hoping to be there around 12:30p

DRFTR8
09-26-2005, 10:45 PM
man i want to meet there but i live in dublin so the fairgrounds is down the street... i can meet you guys off 580 like hooters... :D

kimmievo
09-26-2005, 10:48 PM
man i want to meet there but i live in dublin so the fairgrounds is down the street... i can meet you guys off 580 like hooters... :D

lol, sure we can caravan from Starbucks and meet you at Hooters. I've heard they have good chicken wings there. lol.

DRFTR8
09-26-2005, 10:50 PM
oh yeah the wings are not too shabby, but i guess everyone goes there for the breast(chicken)....LOL

kimmievo
09-26-2005, 10:52 PM
My bf says Hooters is the tits!

DRFTR8
09-26-2005, 10:55 PM
My bf says Hooters is the tits!

i must agree with your man...

Cameron@xperformance
09-27-2005, 05:21 PM
i know its kinda late....my dad wants to sign up. is registration closed?

kimmievo
09-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Got this email today....

Dear HID Competitor

On behalf of VISION ENTERTAINMENT, I would like to welcome you to the
most anticipated event of the year…2005 HID, Pleasanton!

The content below contains crucial information regarding your roll-in
and set-up.

Check-In/Load-In will be begin at 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., on Friday
October 7, 2005. Look for signs that will direct you to the staging area.
While in line you will be classified. After classification you will be
given a modification sheet, two wristbands (event passes), and a
regulations for the event. The classification sheet will be used by the
judges when they mark their score sheets as well as spot your vehicle in the
show. Your classification sheet must be clearly displayed on the
driver-side window at all times during move-in and show hours.

NO SATURDAY ROLL-IN!!!
***If show vehicles arrive on Saturday, PENALTY fees will be applied
and due on-site, CASH ONLY!!!

Regulations
• Placement will be given on a first come first serve basis. What this
means is that you should get to the venue early. If a member of your
crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with
you at the time of roll-in, they will not be placed with you (NO
EXCEPTIONS).
• The vehicle must be clean and free of body damage. Project cars and
prototypes must be in a completed state.
• NO support vehicles are allowed inside the venue, you must walk/carry
your equipment inside the venue.
• When you check-in you will be given two wristbands, one for yourself
and one for whoever is going to bring you back the next day.
• FUEL REGULATIONS FOR THIS EVENT is between 1/4 tank to empty. You
will not be allowed inside the venue if you have more then 1/4 tank of
gas.
• Cars will be required to disconnect batteries once parked on the show
floor. The show will not start until all batteries have been
disconnected.

Hot Import Nights will be hosted at: Alameda County Fair
Pleasanton Ave

Pleasanton, CA 94566
Dates and Times:
Setup Day:
Friday, October 7, 2005 - 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
? *** Registration/Check-in area will be held @ Alameda County
Fairgrounds. Enter through gate 12 off of Valley Ave.

Exhibit Day:
- Saturday, Ocotber 8th - 9:00AM Allowed to re-enter venue for final
preparation on vehicle.
- Saturday, Ocotber 8th- 12:00PM Judging Starts
- Saturday, Ocotber 8th- 12:00PM - 7:00PM(show hours).

Tear-Down:
Once all consumers have exited the building, roll-out can commence.

*****JUST A REMINDER TO ALL COMPETITORS – NO COMPANY SIGNAGE (BANNERS,
PRODUCT DISPLAYS, FLAGS, FLYERS, ETC.) ALLOWED OF ANY KIND IN DENOTED
CAR ROWS; DECALS ON THE VEHICLES ARE THE ONLY SIGNAGE PERMITTED FOR CAR
COMPETITORS. ONLY HIDSPONSORS HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE SHOW SIGNAGE.

kimmievo
09-27-2005, 10:31 PM
i know its kinda late....my dad wants to sign up. is registration closed?

Check the website. If there is still a "register your car" option, it's not too late.

kimmievo
09-28-2005, 11:39 AM
mid-morning bump

DRFTR8
09-28-2005, 11:56 AM
so whats the update?... whos all going and where will be spot to meet?

kimmievo
09-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, well roll-in is until 7p, so the earlier we meet, the better.
I only work until 11:45a on Oct. 7th, so I am planning on getting my car detailed at AJ's in San Jose around 12:30p. Anyone that wants to meet me there is more than welcome to so you can get your car detailed also.

I would like everyone to meet at the Hesperian & Lewelling Starbucks in San Lorenzo/Hayward no later than 5:15p. I know some of you are coming from the South Bay, so if you can leave work early that day to make it over to the East Bay, that would be great. We will need to leave right away to pick up Mike at Hooters to complete the caravan. We will then head to the fairgrounds for roll-in and registration.

PLEASE, keep in mind, you will be leaving your cars there overnight, so you will need transportation back to wherever you came from and to the fairgrounds the morning of the show...we all need to be there by 9a. Make sure your car only has 1/4 tank of gas, and that you have tools to disconnect your battery.

If for some reason this caravan does not work for everyone, please let me know. If it would be easier for everyone to be responsible for getting there on your own, that is fine too. I just need some input from everyone...

Please make sure to read the email I pasted...but for everyone that is already registered, I think you probably received the same one.

For everyone registered, I think we should all swap cell numbers so we can keep in contact on the 7th and 8th.

Kim 510 432-3293

Questions, concerns? PM or call me, or just simply respond to the thread.

Thanks!

kimmievo
09-28-2005, 12:32 PM
As of 09/28/05
1.Kimmievo-registered-Kim cell (510)432-3293
2.SJCoruja-registered
3.DRFTR8-registered
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered
6.Hot8Evo-registered (showing at MPJ's booth)
7.Xerxes-registered

Just add your cell phone numbers next to your name....

I don't think it is too late to register, so join in if you want!

Gaughtboost, are you still down for this?

SJCoruja
09-28-2005, 03:00 PM
As of 09/28/05
2.SJCoruja-registered 408/835-8005
3.DRFTR8-registered
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered
7.Xerxes-registered

The earlier we can meet to roll in the better for me.

DRFTR8
09-28-2005, 03:09 PM
As of 09/28/05
3.DRFTR8-registered 510.861.8727
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered
7.Xerxes-registered

The earlier we can meet to roll in the better for me.

just like last time i went with jerrold there was a line that went on for miles.. its crazy getting everyone in and we sat there near the gate for 15min cuz there were having people park where they will be.. so we need to get there early... the line will be a pain to be in.. also dont expect to get out on time on saturday.. they will have to wait till everyone is out..

kimmievo
09-28-2005, 03:21 PM
How about 3:45p at the Starbucks? I don't think I can make it much earlier than that...

DRFTR8
09-28-2005, 03:36 PM
How about 3:45p at the Starbucks? I don't think I can make it much earlier than that...

which starbucks?... im closer so i can just meet you guys when you get in the area.. i just live in dublin...

Xerxes
09-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Regulations
• Placement will be given on a first come first serve basis. What this
means is that you should get to the venue early. If a member of your
crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with
you at the time of roll-in, they will not be placed with you (NO
EXCEPTIONS).

I think we all have to show up together since we are going as a crew. They might not let us in until everyone shows up or they might say we can go in but the people that show up late won't be in the same room as us defeating the whole point. I think we should make the meet somewhere close to the show and from there go as a caravan. This way we can wait it out as long as possible for people that are late. It is a good idea for everyone to share thier cell phone numbers but I don't feel comfortable putting it on the forums where everyone can see it. Everyone can email me thier cell phone numbers and I can forward them to kimmievo so that she can contact all of us or you can send them directly to her dosn't matter.

[email protected]

DRFTR8
09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
oh yeah we will meet before rolling up there...

Xerxes
09-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Ok the Stoneridge Mall located 4 freeway miles from the show has a huge parking lot. I think its a good place to meet because its easy to find so people not familiar with Pleasanton won't get lost and we can get a good spot in line at the show. What do you guys think??

DRFTR8
09-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Ok the Stoneridge Mall located 4 freeway miles from the show has a huge parking lot. I think its a good place to meet because its easy to find so people not familiar with Pleasanton won't get lost and we can get a good spot in line at the show. What do you guys think??

sounds good to me... Matt will be with me cuz im going to detail his car...

kimmievo
09-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Ok, so let's forget about meeting at the Starbucks in Hayward then.

Let's all meet at Stoneridge Mall in the parking lot like Xerxes suggested. Someone pick a time please, lol. I suggested 3:45p, but I don't know what is good for everyone else. I've never been to Stoneridge before, so someone pick what part of the parking lot to meet.

Everyone's cell numbers are already on this thread, so I already have everyone's except Xerxes'. Just PM me with it please.

Mike, how much are you charging for detailing? hint, hint... J/K I know you are doing yours and Matt's so that would be too much work to do a 3rd car before roll-in.

DRFTR8
09-28-2005, 04:32 PM
it really depends on what is needed... hes getting aircraft sealant so that he wont wax for another 6 months....

kimmievo
09-28-2005, 04:32 PM
As of 09/28/05
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered
7.Xerxes-registered

Xerxes....here are the cell numbers.

SJCoruja
09-28-2005, 04:34 PM
it really depends on what is needed... hes getting aircraft sealant so that he wont wax for another 6 months....

I hate waxing...it hurts

kimmievo
09-29-2005, 09:07 AM
Thursday morning bizzzzump!

kimmievo
09-29-2005, 09:08 AM
So, are we all in agreement to meet at Stoneridge Mall? If so, we just need to pick a time.

Xerxes
09-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Ok lets meet at Sears in the underground parking lot. Its the only two level parking lot there so it shouldn't be to hard to find. The time dosn't matter to me but I know there is going to be a long line to get in so the earlier the better.

Hot8Evo
09-29-2005, 02:36 PM
when is the last day to register for this event?

Vendor registration is to expensive just for one day event, we might not get a booth anymore. so i'll prolly be joing you guys in the line up..

Further information coming soon...

kimmievo
09-29-2005, 02:47 PM
Ok lets meet at Sears in the underground parking lot. Its the only two level parking lot there so it shouldn't be to hard to find. The time dosn't matter to me but I know there is going to be a long line to get in so the earlier the better.

Ok, does meeting at Sears at 4p work for everyone?

DRFTR8
09-29-2005, 03:45 PM
we will be pushing the envelope if we met at 4 then roll there at that time.. lets get there at 4 so meet up at 330 latest... there might be lines of cars going in... also if any car is not in the gate by 7 they close it.. even if your car is sitting out there waiting to get in... ask jerrold, they turned away cars at HIN

btw where can we get the norcalevo decals... so we can put them on the rides.. does WORKS have any?

kimmievo
09-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Ok, I will try my best to get there by 3:30p. I am off at 11:45a that day, and have to go home and wash and detail my car, so by the time I get home and start, it will be close to 12:30p. So, I basically have 2 1/2 hours to do everything before meeting up with you guys. It's cutting it close, but like I said, I'll do my best. I just wish I was able to get the whole day off. :x

SJCoruja
09-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle...sounds you like you're not feeling well and need to call in sick ;)

DRFTR8
09-29-2005, 04:27 PM
thats what im doing... i paid money to get my car in there and i dont want to miss out on the group parking together... thats where the fun is at

kimmievo
09-30-2005, 10:03 AM
yeah, i may be able to get the whole day off now...just need to make sure all my projects are done before then...so we will see what happens.

Anyways, to all that are participating in the show

We want to wear all kind of the same shirts, so here's the dealio.
Mike and Matt are wearing their Ralliart Crew Shirts. I have a black Ralliart shirt that I will be wearing. I am trying to get some more white and black Ralliart shirts from Nebo if he has any more. If he does, I will need everyone's sizes for the shirts and get them embroidered with Norcalevo.net and your screen name. Unfortunately, all this will not be coming out of my own pocket, so I will need you guys to reimburse me for the shirts. I will take care of the embroidery if I can get it done for a good price.

Please let me know your size...at this moment in time, color choice is not optional. I will need to see what Nebo has in stock.

IF Nebo does not have any more shirts, everyone else will need to wear some Evo or car related shirt in either black or white.

Thanks!

Hot8Evo
09-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Who is rolling to HID from san jose/stevens creek area here?

I need a ride back home and ride on the way the next day... Split in gas if i have too...... LEte me know...

DRFTR8
09-30-2005, 10:07 AM
hey Hot..you going to go with us or your going with MPJ?

Hot8Evo
09-30-2005, 10:08 AM
hey Hot..you going to go with us or your going with MPJ?

Well, we suppose to have a booth but booth are to expensive. The owner still thinking about it.. But i need a plan B for it.... If not, i'll be rollin with you guys.....

kimmievo
09-30-2005, 10:10 AM
yeah, i may be able to get the whole day off now...just need to make sure all my projects are done before then...so we will see what happens.

Mike and Matt are wearing their Ralliart Crew Shirts. I have a black Ralliart shirt that I will be wearing. I am trying to get some more white and black Ralliart shirts from Nebo if he has any more. If he does, I will need everyone's sizes for the shirts and get them embroidered with Norcalevo.net and your screen name. Unfortunately, all this will not be coming out of my own pocket, so I will need you guys to reimburse me for the shirts. I will take care of the embroidery if I can get it done for a good price.

Please let me know your size...at this moment in time, color choice is not optional. I will need to see what Nebo has in stock.

IF Nebo does not have any more shirts, everyone else will need to wear some Evo or car related shirt in either black or white.

Thanks!

Don't forget to give me your shirts sizes. I am still waiting to hear from Eddy (nebo)

Hot8Evo
09-30-2005, 10:12 AM

Thanks!

Don't forget to give me your shirts sizes. I am still waiting to hear from Eddy (nebo)

Hook me one up too.. XL Black... How much?

kimmievo
09-30-2005, 10:13 AM

I need a ride back home and ride on the way the next day... Split in gas if i have too...... LEte me know...

Attencion' SJCoruja and Mitsuman!!!!! Could you help a fellow member out by picking Hot8Evo up on Saturday morning? I will drive him home Friday night....

Hot8Evo
09-30-2005, 10:15 AM

Attencion' SJCoruja and Mitsuman!!!!! Could you help a fellow member out by picking Hot8Evo up on Saturday morning? I will drive him home Friday night....

Yah PLEASEE!!!!!!!

I'll split gas with you guys.... Free LUNCH? $1 taco? lol

SJCoruja
09-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Hello! I'm still working out when/how I'm going to be getting around...might actually be staying up near there Friday night and won't be coming back to SJ until after the show. Mitsu?

DRFTR8
09-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Hello! I'm still working out when/how I'm going to be getting around...might actually be staying up near there Friday night and won't be coming back to SJ until after the show. Mitsu?

oh your staying around here?... do you need a place to stay?.. i can get you a room with gov price

kimmievo
09-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Update: Just heard back from Nebo...he has T-shirts left. Since this is all happening so quick, I ordered XL's for everyone. Some of you will be wearing white, others black.

I'm getting the shirts for:

1.Hot8Evo
2.Xerxes
3.Mitsuman

White shirts will have Norcalevo.net and your screen name embroidered in black. Black shirts will have it in white.

I expect everyone to reimburse me for at least the shirts, which will be anywhere from $10-20, BUT because I am so kind, the embroidery is my treat. Please have the money for me at the show. I will let everyone know for sure the exact price.

If I missed anyone in the group, let me know.

SJCoruja
09-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Awesome Kimmie! Count me in for one...but it has to be black. ;)

Cameron@xperformance
09-30-2005, 05:31 PM
is it too late to get a black in large?

DRFTR8
09-30-2005, 05:42 PM

i thought your wearing your crew shirt?

MitsuMan
09-30-2005, 07:08 PM

I can't do it that early please lets do it at the later time I don't want to be alone

MitsuMan
09-30-2005, 07:11 PM
As of 09/28/05
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered 408 857-8575
7.Xerxes-registered

Xerxes....here are the cell numbers.

MitsuMan
09-30-2005, 07:16 PM

not a problem he can ride up with me and my girl!!!! hey actually I have room for both of you SJ guys I really must insist on meeting close to 4pm at the mall I really don't think they'll turn away a whole crew of evos!!!!!!

MitsuMan
09-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Update: Just heard back from Nebo...he has T-shirts left. Since this is all happening so quick, I ordered XL's for everyone. Some of you will be wearing white, others black.

I'm getting the shirts for:

1.Hot8Evo
2.Xerxes
3.Mitsuman

White shirts will have Norcalevo.net and your screen name embroidered in black. Black shirts will have it in white.

I expect everyone to reimburse me for at least the shirts, which will be anywhere from $10-20, BUT because I am so kind, the embroidery is my treat. Please have the money for me at the show. I will let everyone know for sure the exact price.

If I missed anyone in the group, let me know.

\I love you Kimmi!! you'll be properly compensated

Xerxes
09-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Hmm hopefully the shirts will shrink Im a small guy that wears size small but I guess I can make XL work. If its not to late maybe you can get a Small one for me but if not Its cool I'll figure it out...

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Hmm hopefully the shirts will shrink Im a small guy that wears size small but I guess I can make XL work. If its not to late maybe you can get a Small one for me but if not Its cool I'll figure it out...

I'll see what I can do. I'm not meeting up with Nebo until Monday...I'm sure I can get you a different size.

SJCoruja
10-01-2005, 12:35 AM

i thought your wearing your crew shirt?

DOH, my bad...yep, I'll be in my crew shirt. :)

Xerxes
10-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey I never thank you Kim for setting this all up... I'm really excited for friday hope everything goes as planned

Hot8Evo
10-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Registered!

Hey kim, are you still willing to drop me off friday? I took the day off friday already so im all set except for my Exhaust, prostreet gave me different exhaust so we have to return the exhaust and getting it maybe next week.. DAMNNN!!!!

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey I never thank you Kim for setting this all up... I'm really excited for friday hope everything goes as planned 8)

:) Thanks! I love NCE and it is my pleasure to help out fellow members or organize events.

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Registered!

Hey kim, are you still willing to drop me off friday?

Yup, it's set in stone, so you don't have to worry about it. :)

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 07:34 PM
can you get more shirts?

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 07:35 PM
can you get more shirts?

Has your pops registered yet? If so, I can add one more to the list of shirts.

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 07:36 PM
doh! i forgot to post that :oops: . yea, he signed up last week

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 07:39 PM
doh! i forgot to post that :oops: . yea, he signed up last week

okie, please add Pops to the registered list, along w/his cell number. I'll add him to the list for a shirt.

MitsuMan
10-01-2005, 07:41 PM
ok I'm getting off early on fri ....about 3pm so If I haul ass and fight trafic I can be at the mall by 4pm hopefully lets all keep in touch on fri via cells. after 3pm at least 408 857-8575

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 07:42 PM
could we get 2, one for me, and one for him? :D

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 07:43 PM

Hmmm, I don't know about that...You're asking a bit too much. J/k! Of course I will get you one!

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 07:45 PM
As of 09/28/05
4.Gaughtboost
5.Mitsuman-registered 408 857-8575
7.Xerxes-registered
8. Navid/Cameron-registered 408 313-2211

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 07:46 PM

Hmmm, I don't know about that...You're asking a bit too much. J/k! Of course I will get you one!
SWEET! you rule. ill take a black large, and my dad a black XL

thanks again!

kimmievo
10-01-2005, 07:56 PM

SWEET! you rule. ill take a black large, and my dad a black XL

thanks again!

Unfortunately, Nebo only has two XL's left and the rest will be in Lg's.
Mitsuman and Hot8Evo get first dibs on the XL's. If one of them can fit into an LG, then the other XL will be for your dad.

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 07:58 PM
alright, maybe one of them can sqeeeeeeeeze :lol:

MitsuMan
10-01-2005, 08:33 PM
I can wear a large I like to show off my muscles :lol: maybe I can enter the wet T-shirt contest :shock:

Cameron@xperformance
10-01-2005, 08:35 PM
I can wear a large I like to show off my muscles :lol: maybe I can enter the wet T-shirt contest :shock:
thanks

Hot8Evo
10-02-2005, 11:46 AM
ok I'm getting off early on fri ....about 3pm so If I haul ass and fight trafic I can be at the mall by 4pm hopefully lets all keep in touch on fri via cells. after 3pm at least 408 857-8575

Hey mit, for your ref also, 408-674-9071.. Does your gf coming? coz my gf is taking the day off also on sat, and i guess they love to talk......

MitsuMan
10-02-2005, 12:51 PM
yea they hit it off well, I guess they have a lot in common cause they both have the same compaints about their boyfriends "he gets home and goes on that norcalevo web site" "he won't even talk to me sometimes" :lol: :lol: Its all good, she needs someone to talk to since I'm talking to the cars. :) she's gonna go and pick me up on fir and then get us there on sat.(and then keep me in check bout looking at the model sluts,she thinks so at least)
do you still need a ride there on sat??

Hot8Evo
10-02-2005, 01:27 PM
yea they hit it off well, I guess they have a lot in common cause they both have the same compaints about their boyfriends "he gets home and goes on that norcalevo web site" "he won't even talk to me sometimes" :lol: :lol: Its all good, she needs someone to talk to since I'm talking to the cars. :) she's gonna go and pick me up on fir and then get us there on sat.(and then keep me in check bout looking at the model sluts,she thinks so at least)
do you still need a ride there on sat??

That was so funny, but beside that there cool gf's because thay understand what we do instead of going out to the bar and check out girls...

Ride? I guess not coz my gf is coming with me so she can drive... Thanks though...

Hot8Evo
10-02-2005, 01:29 PM
What are you guys going to bring to decor your cars?

I prolly bring like a caution stand and caution tape so peeps wont get close to my car...

MitsuMan
10-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I'm not bringing anything I don't know if you can rope off your car every hin i been to i havn't seen that done... mostly alot of fluffy cloud action. maybe I'll bring my smoke maching and some cotton and then some mirrors sone I can be a true show car :lol: :lol:

Hot8Evo
10-02-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm not bringing anything I don't know if you can rope off your car every hin i been to i havn't seen that done... mostly alot of fluffy cloud action. maybe I'll bring my smoke maching and some cotton and then some mirrors sone I can be a true show car :lol: :lol:

That was my first option but dont know where to get a bunch of cotton..

DRFTR8
10-03-2005, 10:24 AM
ok this is the week we need to get these cars clean and ready... make sure your gas is where it needs to be by friday... also keep in mind that we will meet friday, which traffic starts at 230 on 680...

kimmievo
10-03-2005, 10:56 AM
So, who all is doing their own detailing? What products are you using?
I need to find a good clay bar...does Kragen or Pep Boys have something good?
Who is going somewhere to get it done? And for how much?

DRFTR8
10-03-2005, 11:04 AM
So, who all is doing their own detailing? What products are you using?
I need to find a good clay bar...does Kragen or Pep Boys have something good?
Who is going somewhere to get it done? And for how much?

hey kimmie, im doing my own and matts.. also you can pick one up at pepboys.. make sure you get the one you have to use a spray first to get it off not just water.. that down clean that good...also i two clay bars but im going to have matt use one on his car.. and ill be using the other.. its the pro stuff and i dont know it by hand whats the name of it.. but it comes in a black plastic box

kimmievo
10-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info Mike. I'll probably hit up Pep boys tomorrow to get the clay bar.

kimmievo
10-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey everybody,

I am getting the t-shirts tonight. Unfortunately, I am stressing out a little right now with work and the show coming up. Plus, my car is in the shop until probably Wednesday morning getting the lip fixed. As it is, I will be stressing getting my car all ready for the show once I get it back. I have to clean the engine, clay bar, wash, wax, clean interior, etc. I MAY not be able to get the shirts embroidered. Sorry about that. The cost of the shirts are $10.00, so please remember to bring your money and pay me at the car show. I'll see what I can do.

Unowned
10-03-2005, 04:30 PM
exciting! enjoy the show, not sure if i'm able to visit yet

toasty
10-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Woot !, T-shirts :D

Sorry about the stress... :(

Xerxes
10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I ordered some touch up paint and I have a guy comming out to fix a small dent wednesday I just hope he can fix it :roll:

Cameron@xperformance
10-03-2005, 06:46 PM
kimmi, theres a lot of post to go through to find information. can you update you first post and put the time and place for the meet up. thanks

kimmievo
10-03-2005, 07:56 PM
As Cameron requested:

On Friday Oct. 7th @ 3:30p SHARP, all HIN registered NCE members will meet at...

Sears Store
STONERIDGE MALL
1700 STONERIDGE DR
PLEASANTON, CA 94588
(925)469-5455

Sears has a 2 level parking garage. We will be meeting on the second level. We will then head out at about 3:45p to the Pleasanton Fairgrounds for Roll-in.

AGAIN, please make sure to only have about 1/4 tank of gas. Bring a tool kit to unhook your battery. Bring your registration receipt. AND make arrangements to get home Friday evening. We need to be back at the fairgrounds by 9a Saturday morning.

*UPDATE* I just picked up the shirts from Nebo. Price is $12.50 per shirt, which is a great price for a Ralliart shirt. Again, I will need payment from you on Saturday. Unfortunately, I just do not have enough time to get them embroidered, but at least we will still look like a team.
I have 1 XL in white for Navid.
Xerxes, Hot8Evo, Mitsuman and Cameron get the LG's. There are two white and two black shirts. It's first come, first serve as far as the colors go.

Here are the cell numbers too!

Kimmievo-registered-Kim cell (510)432-3293
SJCoruja-registered 408/835-8005
DRFTR8-registered 510.861.8727
Mitsuman-registered 408 857-8575
Hot8Evo-registered-408-674-9071
Xerxes-registered (PM'd everyone with his cell #)
Navid/Cameron-registered 408 313-2211

Ok, that should about do it for now!

Xerxes
10-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Ok this may sound stupid but I really have no idea where to get a Inverter for my car... Does anyone know where I can get somthing that will power my stereo without a car battery? The only Inverters I could find are the opposite of what I need... :?

kimmievo
10-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Ok this may sound stupid but I really have no idea where to get a Inverter for my car... Does anyone know where I can get somthing that will power my stereo without a car battery? The only Inverters I could find are the opposite of what I need... :?

I beleive you can rent one from HID...I think I read that somewhere on their website...

kimmievo
10-04-2005, 11:49 AM
rubber baby buggy BUMPers

Just wanted to get a little more creative on that one, rather than just typing BUMP

JDMgrafiteMR
10-04-2005, 02:57 PM
hey guys sorry about the late notice and all but i just registered today....my friends is putting this on...if any body else wants to register i can get you registered w/ a big discount...let me know if y'all interested...i need to know today....if not i'll see you nce-ers at stoneridge

kimmievo
10-04-2005, 03:31 PM
hey guys sorry about the late notice and all but i just registered today....my friends is putting this on...if any body else wants to register i can get you registered w/ a big discount...let me know if y'all interested...i need to know today....if not i'll see you nce-ers at stoneridge

Please add your name and cell number to the list a few posts above. Thanks! Unfortunately, I already bought the Ralliart shirts, and didn't get extras. Maybe you have an Evo shirt you can wear, so we all somewhat kind of match?

nebolic
10-04-2005, 03:42 PM
i have extra tshirts in the trunk of my car, i believe i still have 3-4 shirts. If you want them, let me know. I'm in the Walnut Creek/Fremont area. If you want me to deliver it to you in San Jose, it'll cost an extra $10 for the gas money for me to drive to san jose to drop off.

nebo

DRFTR8
10-04-2005, 03:43 PM
i have extra tshirts in the trunk of my car, i believe i still have 3-4 shirts. If you want them, let me know. I'm in the Walnut Creek/Fremont area. If you want me to deliver it to you in San Jose, it'll cost an extra $10 for the gas money for me to drive to san jose to drop off.

nebo

hey eddy why dont you just meet me at hooters and i can get that for these guys... i live in dublin

nebolic
10-04-2005, 03:45 PM
that can work too if whoever wants these shirts post a reply. save whoever wants the tshirts an extra $10. Aight if you want a few more shirts, holla back and i'll drop them off with Drftr8

nebo

DRFTR8
10-04-2005, 03:47 PM
yeah.. holla back... btw pay be back too... :D

JDMgrafiteMR
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
sounds good DRFTR8 ...im a medium....can you pick me up one? i'll give u the money at stoneridge

Hot8Evo
10-04-2005, 07:57 PM
As Cameron requested:

On Friday Oct. 7th @ 3:30p SHARP, all HIN registered NCE members will meet at...

Sears Store
STONERIDGE MALL
1700 STONERIDGE DR
PLEASANTON, CA 94588
(925)469-5455

Sears has a 2 level parking garage. We will be meeting on the second level. We will then head out at about 3:45p to the Pleasanton Fairgrounds for Roll-in.

AGAIN, please make sure to only have about 1/4 tank of gas. Bring a tool kit to unhook your battery. Bring your registration receipt. AND make arrangements to get home Friday evening. We need to be back at the fairgrounds by 9a Saturday morning.

*UPDATE* I just picked up the shirts from Nebo. Price is $12.50 per shirt, which is a great price for a Ralliart shirt. Again, I will need payment from you on Saturday. Unfortunately, I just do not have enough time to get them embroidered, but at least we will still look like a team.
I have 1 XL in white for Navid.
Xerxes, Hot8Evo, Mitsuman and Cameron get the LG's. There are two white and two black shirts. It's first come, first serve as far as the colors go.

Here are the cell numbers too!

Kimmievo-registered-Kim cell (510)432-3293
SJCoruja-registered 408/835-8005
DRFTR8-registered 510.861.8727
Mitsuman-registered 408 857-8575
Hot8Evo-registered-408-674-9071
Xerxes-registered (PM'd everyone with his cell #)
Navid/Cameron-registered 408 313-2211

Ok, that should about do it for now!

Does anyone want to meet at greatmall/media play parking lot around 2pm so we all could caravan to stoneridge mall... this will help everyone who doesnt know where to go..

1.hot8evo..

MitsuMan
10-04-2005, 10:14 PM
duy lets roll up from San jo on fri

Hot8Evo
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM

What time are you leaving work? i wanna be at stoneridge at 3:30 though.... Traffic will kill us if we leave after 3pm on a friday afternoon..

JDMgrafiteMR
10-05-2005, 10:20 AM

What time are you leaving work? i wanna be at stoneridge at 3:30 though.... Traffic will kill us if we leave after 3pm on a friday afternoon..
thats fine i guess...im calling in sick...mitsuman wanna meet hot8evo at media play at great mall to head up to the meet at stoneridge?

Navid@xperformance
10-05-2005, 02:45 PM
I am trailering my car up there so I can drive back home. I have room for 5 more in my truck and can give you guys in the Southbay a ride back.

--Navid

kimmievo
10-05-2005, 03:06 PM
I am trailering my car up there so I can drive back home. I have room for 5 more in my truck and can give you guys in the Southbay a ride back.

--Navid

Mitsuman & Hot8Evo....this may be a little easier for you to catch a ride w/Navid. Not that I mind doing it, but I live about 10 minutes away from the Pleasanton Fairgrounds. Let me know what you two think...

DRFTR8
10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
did navid say he has 5 more room in his truck.. for evos?....LOL j/k

Navid@xperformance
10-05-2005, 03:38 PM
did navid say he has 5 more room in his truck.. for evos?....LOL j/k

If we crush them, they can fit in the gooseneck! :lol:

--Navid

DRFTR8
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
navid PMd ya

Xerxes
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
So nobody knows where to get a power converter or inverter .... I guess I just have to hope they have one to rent over there...

MitsuMan
10-05-2005, 07:24 PM

I 'm look in too roll out like about 130 - 2pm if all goes well...I'm having a mobil detailer come to my work on thurs after noon and I'm gonna throw on the cover 'till fri soo I'll be ahead of the game,,,

and hell yes I can ride in the back of a truck, I'll just be greatfull for a ride thanx Navid!!!!!!!! :)

JDMgrafiteMR
10-05-2005, 07:29 PM

--Navid

i can use a ride...thx navid

Blazinsrt
10-05-2005, 07:35 PM
So nobody knows where to get a power converter or inverter .... I guess I just have to hope they have one to rent over there...

You might want to try Fry's or raido shack. I was going to look for one but lucky me my father in law had one.

Oh you might want to try a surpluss electronics store too.

Xerxes
10-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Ok finally I found some information
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=128230&page=2&pp=15&highlight=Power+Converter

[/url]

Hot8Evo
10-05-2005, 08:07 PM

You might want to try Fry's or raido shack. I was going to look for one but lucky me my father in law had one.

Oh you might want to try a surpluss electronics store too.

Im sure they have it, i know hot import nights has it..

Hot8Evo
10-05-2005, 08:11 PM

--Navid

Hey navid, can i hitch a ride back home friday? i dont need a ride going back coz my gf will be sick that day... LOL......

Cant wait for this weekend, all my parts are attached even my HKS Hipower Exhaust came in early thanks to Prostreet and my CF lip will be at my house thursday...

Hot8Evo
10-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Where can you go for a nice and not to expensive detail around? prefer saratoga area...

Navid@xperformance
10-05-2005, 08:23 PM
OK, so far MitsuMan, JDMgrafiteMR and Hot8Evo are riding back with me to the Southbay.

--Navid

MitsuMan
10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Where can you go for a nice and not to expensive detail around? prefer saratoga area...
I would look in the phone book under auto detailing I'd give you the company doing mine but their booked for mine thurs after noon and fri morn and then its too late. but there was like 5 or 6 mobile detailers and more that aren't mobile

Hot8Evo
10-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Ordered CF Lip through Hellzevo but he said the lip didnt show up today, but he still doing something to get it by tom... Thanks Sammy...

Hot8Evo
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
So who's going to meet up at greatmall/media play parking lot at 2pm..

I'll be there at 2pm.....

JDMgrafiteMR
10-07-2005, 12:00 AM
i'll be there 2mrw at 215

Xerxes
10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Here are a few pics

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/carshow3.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/carshow2.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/carshow1.JPG

SJCoruja
10-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Damn everyone's cars are looking sweet! My work really screwed me over today even though I had asked for the day off weeks ago. Was going to scrap the idea but sounds like you guys hooked me up and I need to get out there and help represent! Gonna suck a bit since my car is pretty thrashed since I didn't get to hook it up today. I'll do what I can in the AM before I head up there, but for now gotta go burn off 3/4 a tank of gas haahaha :)

Cameron@xperformance
10-08-2005, 01:57 AM
it was cool meeting everyone today. all of your cars look sweet! and kim, thanks again for the shirts :D

JDMgrafiteMR
10-08-2005, 07:41 AM
Damn everyone's cars are looking sweet! My work really screwed me over today even though I had asked for the day off weeks ago. Was going to scrap the idea but sounds like you guys hooked me up and I need to get out there and help represent! Gonna suck a bit since my car is pretty thrashed since I didn't get to hook it up today. I'll do what I can in the AM before I head up there, but for now gotta go burn off 3/4 a tank of gas haahaha :) i dont think they checked us...it sucked too b/c Xerxes had to drain like half a tank

panem
10-08-2005, 10:22 AM
damn i was going to go but my work called me. so im not going.

kimmievo
10-08-2005, 08:33 PM
it was cool meeting everyone today. all of your cars look sweet! and kim, thanks again for the shirts :D

Hey no problem Cameron! I had a great time showing off my car, and just being part of a great team! Congrats to Navid and Dewey for winning a trophies. I will post pics soon.

jrgman
10-09-2005, 12:25 AM
I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I would have signed up for the sweet parking space! The show was awesome and everyones car was sweet looking.

8)

kimmievo
10-09-2005, 11:32 AM
I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I would have signed up for the sweet parking space! The show was awesome and everyones car was sweet looking.

8)

The original thread started in August! lol

Yeah, we need more evo's to join, so maybe next year when HIN comes in April we will have more members attending.

MitsuMan
10-09-2005, 11:40 AM
yea they put the I-club right behind us and they had 10 cars!!!!!!! we could've had a bigger turn out. hey we would of won if we had the largest team. the largest one there was like 15 cars I think

Hot8Evo
10-09-2005, 11:55 AM
yea they put the I-club right behind us and they had 10 cars!!!!!!! we could've had a bigger turn out. hey we would of won if we had the largest team. the largest one there was like 15 cars I think

Team Showcase has 28 cars but didnt win...

toasty
10-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Loved to see everyone EVOs. I mean , wow... Love all the shininess :D

kimmievo
10-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Loved to see everyone EVOs. I mean , wow... Love all the shininess :D

Hey Tinny! It was great seeing you there. Sorry we couldn't chat longer, there was so much commotion going on.

One thing I thought was really funny...everytime someone wanted to talk to the owner of the blue evo up in the front, they automatically assumed it would be a guy. Once they realized it was me, the look on their faces was total shock. I couldnt help but laugh!

MitsuMan
10-09-2005, 02:41 PM
yea what's up wit that........and how come you didn't win the GirlCar Catagory that Pink integra that won was all show and no go. They should count performance as part of the bling!!!!!!!! or at least have a daily driver catagory, most of those show cars with the chome Rotors and crap are all just trailer bitches

Xerxes
10-09-2005, 05:20 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/HID1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/HID2.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/HID3.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/HID4.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/HID6.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1033811/HID5.JPG

northeRnEvo
10-09-2005, 10:28 PM
hey your cars looked great out there, i was with my crew distinctiv_tuning, the red evo, not the stock one...it was alot of fun..keep up the great work, btw who in norcalevo won awards?

JDMgrafiteMR
10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
hey your cars looked great out there, i was with my crew distinctiv_tuning, the red evo, not the stock one...it was alot of fun..keep up the great work, btw who in norcalevo won awards? navid won one for hottest vynly graphics

r6bruin
10-10-2005, 01:33 PM
That's a great turnout!

I took some pix from the show and put it in here, feel free to check it out :)

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album333&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Enjoy :wink:

r6bruin
10-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Some highlight from the album:

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album333/10_0516ImportDaze.sized.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album333/10_0582ImportDaze.sized.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album333/10_0610ImportDaze.sized.jpg

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album333/10_0629ImportDaze.sized.jpg

wilson1
10-10-2005, 01:46 PM
thanks for the pics! :D

MarkSAE
10-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Nice pics!

Wow, these guys must run some serious toe out to get their cars tail happy.
http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album333/10_0643ImportDaze.sized.jpg

r6bruin
10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Nice pics!

Wow, these guys must run some serious toe out to get their cars tail happy.

Yep, out of suprise, that's the result of a 10 min (or even less) drifting demo! I believe those were brand new tires that they just broke in right before the session....

Better get some tire sponsors before getting into the drifting habbit :P

r6bruin
10-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Ok... uploaded some more photos to the same album. Hope you guys like it!

http://www.norcalevo.net/gallery/albums/album333/10_0642ImportDaze.sized.jpg

Mr Evo
10-13-2005, 11:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0056.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0055.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0054.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0047.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0039.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0033.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0040.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/platinumskills/PICT0053.jpg