PDA

View Full Version : GGLC at T-hill September 13th

hagakure
08-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Last GGLC event was a lot of fun with all of the Evos out...would be great to get a big turn out for September 13th. Who is planning on going?

evo_dadi
08-07-2005, 12:24 PM
damn this sounds tempting :twisted:

hagakure
08-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Come on Marcel.....you KNOW you've been bit by the track bug!!

evo_dadi
08-07-2005, 12:54 PM
lol after i told my wife that i spun out she was a little glad about it that it was at thunderhill not buttonwillow where i was supose to go first.but she told me that i should stick to autoxing :P but i told her track is like 1 year of autox :lol:

wilson1
08-07-2005, 01:10 PM
lol after i told my wife that i spun out she was a little glad about it that it was at thunderhill not buttonwillow where i was supose to go first.but she told me that i should stick to autoxing :P but i told her track is like 1 year of autox :lol:

so, are you grounded? :?

hagakure
08-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Hey Wilson,

you should come out on the 13th as well.

wilson1
08-07-2005, 03:50 PM
I am in the process of finding a trailer, not going to drive it to the track again.
Anyone has any leads?

thomas
08-07-2005, 05:21 PM
i was waiting for someone to start this thread :D

ill be therrre, got the day off already and juss a couple of days ago got an email from pukka software. says something about pre-reg but when i logged onto the GGLC website the reg wasnt open yet? lil' confusing but we still got over a month till the event.

had alot of fun last time, with a great showing of evos. yous think that the temp will drop considerably? or still be hot? im not even sure...

this track event will be my third and last of this season.

hagakure
08-07-2005, 05:36 PM
I am in the process of finding a trailer, not going to drive it to the track again.
Anyone has any leads?

Wilson,

Check autotrader. also check the boards on NASA, corner-carvers.com

Evo442
08-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I think I'll be there too... Unfortunately, they're running the bypass instead of over the top at 5.

I'd love to see Wilson's tricked out evo... even if you cant get a trailer, Wilson, bring the car! I've got AAA+ , which would cover a tow for the 1st 100 miles, and we'll make sure you get a ride home if you need one!

wilson1
08-07-2005, 08:55 PM
I've got AAA+ , which would cover a tow for the 1st 100 miles, and we'll make sure you get a ride home if you need one!

Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Your guys are the best! :bow:

Unowned
08-07-2005, 09:27 PM
September might be cool enough for me

racer1
08-07-2005, 09:29 PM
After july 27 I am now hooked. I have sept. 6th-18 off so I hope to be there again if I can get my clutch in time. BTW, anyone know a good place in the sac area to get a clutch installed?

dohcvtec
08-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be going. The question is, the Evo or the Honda? :P I just got the Honda running again the other day using the 1.6L block. I'd like to see how that tiny motor can stack up to the big boys :)

earlyapex
08-07-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm a *gasp* maybe. *gasp*

:(

crctslt
08-07-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm interested but am hoping for cooler weather :shock: When I saw ppl leaving early I knew it was bad.

Let me beat Methods4 and his sponsor Smack Racing to it. Poker? Anyone? Bueller?

DB8GSR
08-08-2005, 07:00 AM
how much?

hagakure
08-08-2005, 08:11 AM

there is still a possibility it will be hot. I did not find the last day all that bad....You dudes need to work out more!!:)

General fitness really helps when the weather sucks. the worst thing about the weather was the tire issue. they really start to go away towards the end of the day. I skipped the last session because I spun twice that day...once at close to 100 MPH in 8.....

peace.

dohcvtec
08-08-2005, 08:29 AM

I thought you had abandoned open tracking? ;)

earlyapex
08-08-2005, 09:42 AM

there is still a possibility it will be hot. I did not find the last day all that bad....You dudes need to work out more!!:)

$145 if you are a member. :D

I am probably in the worst shape of my life and I didn't really find the day super bad. I hate heat in general though so I was just usually cranky because of it. 8) The week before F'in sucked donkey nuts though. 108 sux!

smack
08-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Anyone has any leads?
bill lacky still has his trailer i think. he's the guy with the red rs on that infamous ncrc event.
snorre just bought it from him for a new shop car. i can get you his number if you need it.
also i have the 100 mile towing from aaa as well so we can double up in case someone needs it.

ps. poker sounds good to me. i'll either get to pull my sponsership deal with tony, or make
some stickers for him to run :)

hagakure
08-08-2005, 09:44 AM

$145 if you are a member. :D

I am probably in the worst shape of my life and I didn't really find the day super bad. I hate heat in general though so I was just usually cranky because of it. 8) The week before F'in sucked donkey nuts though. 108 sux!

:)

earlyapex
08-08-2005, 09:47 AM

I thought you had abandoned open tracking? ;)

Taking a break. :oops:

I am usually at every GGLC event and sign up the day that the reg opens so me saying I am only a "maybe" is a change. :?

It really is a shame to just use my RA1's on the street though... 8)

crctslt
08-15-2005, 08:45 PM
I am most likely going to this. Finally got my seat,harness,steering wheel installed. Drove around the hills today and now dieing to play on the track. It's REALLY nice not falling out of the seat at every turn :D

methods4
08-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Oh you know I'm in for both poker and the trackday. I get to try out some of Percy's old 225s :shock:

One day I will buy a new unused set of tires. One day.

Do you guys care if my GF plays poker with us again? 8)

Edit: Bryan, dun even act like you're not going to this event bitch. You're going.

earlyapex
08-15-2005, 11:10 PM
Edit: Bryan, dun even act like you're not going to this event bitch. You're going.

Pay muh entry fee and I will gladly pull on you like a bat outta hell in the straight again.

http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/misc/board_shit/TIA.gif

crctslt
08-16-2005, 12:55 AM
For Christs sake will you two get a room and get it over with?!?!?! Oh wait nevermind you do that every track event.

You two don't really go for the racing do you???

:twisted:

/me dux/

2befast
08-16-2005, 08:23 AM
methods4, how did the dvd work for the last gglc track day...

methods4
08-19-2005, 03:57 PM
methods4, how did the dvd work for the last gglc track day...

The DVD quality is good. I don't like the angle that the camera was at, but other than that worked out great. Thanks again.

On another note, the event is less than a month away and this thread is only 2 pages? What is wrong here.

methods4
08-19-2005, 03:58 PM
For Christs sake will you two get a room and get it over with?!?!?! Oh wait nevermind you do that every track event.

You two don't really go for the racing do you???

:twisted:

/me dux/

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/love.gif

dohcvtec
08-19-2005, 04:42 PM
On another note, the event is less than a month away and this thread is only 2 pages? What is wrong here.
Its because I'm not going to make it to this one ;)

earlyapex
08-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Tam told me they paved the runoff in the esses, so now you can't vomit dirt and rocks all over the front of my car you little beeoootch! :shock: :oops: 8)

crctslt
08-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Well that begs the question, does that mean that the esses have been effectively straightened out? :?

dohcvtec
08-19-2005, 10:55 PM

Tam told me they paved the runoff in the esses, so now you can't vomit dirt and rocks all over the front of my car you little beeoootch! :shock: :oops: 8)
LOL
Sorry man, these things are AWD so I figured I could do some rally while I'm at it :) Hopfully turn 8 is still good :D

jbfoco
08-20-2005, 10:19 PM
i ll be there, is it a show up and pay event or is there a form and pay in advance like the last t hill day i did??

hagakure
08-21-2005, 08:35 AM

LOL
Sorry man, these things are AWD so I figured I could do some rally while I'm at it :) Hopfully turn 8 is still good :D

8 is a bit easier, as there is additional pavement run-off. See tams video of his lap...

methods4
08-21-2005, 12:28 PM
i ll be there, is it a show up and pay event or is there a form and pay in advance like the last t hill day i did??

Go to www.gglotus.org for all the info you need on their track days.

crctslt
08-27-2005, 10:31 AM
So who is going? I've already signed up. Percy? Tony? Bryan you know yer going fess up. :D Anyone else?

earlyapex
08-27-2005, 11:33 AM
So who is going? I've already signed up. Percy? Tony? Bryan you know yer going fess up. :D Anyone else?

We'll see. I quit my job so I have to be careful this month cash wise.

hagakure
08-27-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm signed up. See you guys there.

crctslt
08-27-2005, 06:32 PM

We'll see. I quit my job so I have to be careful this month cash wise.

BAH! EXCUSES! Get to work...uh...finding work.... :lol:

methods4
08-29-2005, 01:31 AM
Registered.

Duece: See you there.

Percy: I need to pick up your tires soon. I probably won't be back in Sac until the weekend. Are you available?

Bryan: We can share a room again if you want. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hay.gif