PDA

View Full Version : alignment help!

bayareaEVO
08-09-2005, 05:40 PM
i just came back from a couple just tires locations, from blossom hill, monterey hwy, stevens creek and sunnyvale and all of them cant seem to get my car up the rampp :oops: the front lip is making my car lower than it is... is there any other shop in the bay that is evo reputable and can get my car up the rack no problem? thanks

earlyapex
08-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Guess they never heard of boards.

Try Motorsport Techniques in Hayward, ask for Jack.

bayareaEVO
08-09-2005, 07:36 PM
yeah they tried boards.. but i think what they had wasnt thick enough to get it up without hitting the front lip. yeah i was thinking of auto inov. and motorsports techniques but i dont want to waste my time going there and cant have my car up either way.. maybe its time to save up for some coilovers :x

earlyapex
08-09-2005, 07:43 PM
yeah they tried boards.. but i think what they had wasnt thick enough to get it up without hitting the front lip. yeah i was thinking of auto inov. and motorsports techniques but i dont want to waste my time going there and cant have my car up either way.. maybe its time to save up for some coilovers :x

Then give Jack a call and ask.

MitsuMan
08-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Guess they never heard of boards.

Try Motorsport Techniques in Hayward, ask for Jack.

come on over to my shopp Skips Tire Almaden behind the rite aid and the hollywood video on blossim hill and almaden
I'll Git-R-Done don't you worry I 've done one members already unless you riced it out and its slammed beyond comprehesion I gotta Veilside front lip and its low and I gotta 1.2 ish in drop I don't have any problems :? :? :? :? 8)

vtluu
08-09-2005, 11:56 PM
Coilovers will really only lower your ride height further (well you could raise the ride height I suppose but I think only rally people do that :P), and would only compound the problem.

bayareaEVO
08-10-2005, 10:47 AM
thanks for the info guys. :D