PDA

View Full Version : Official NorCalEvo Meet Monday Evening 8/15/05

nebolic
08-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Hi guys it's official, we are having a dinner meet on
Monday 8/15/05
Time Starts: 7pm

In addition to having drinks and dinner there, I also have a bunch of T-Shirts and Crew Shirts and Jackets that will be for Sale.

If you are wondering what I'm talking about, please refer to the "Ralliart Jacket and T-Shirt" thread. Sorry I'm in a rush right now, can't find the link, but you can find it pretty easily.

So let's get together, bring your wife/gf/bf/husband and we'll have a good time. I'll set something up for the Sac people in a few days if you can't make this one.

My apologies for the late notice, hope to see everyone there.

Nebo

JanSolo
08-11-2005, 09:24 AM
The RalliArt clothes thread is here:

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4131&highlight=ralliart

kimmievo
08-11-2005, 12:15 PM
I know I already said I would be there, my better half (doce_pt2)is coming along also.
Now I just have to find what I had originally ordered!

STR8DVS
08-11-2005, 01:52 PM
should be able to make probaly wont eat there though

vtluu
08-11-2005, 02:09 PM
It's close by so I'll probably be there, unless I have a date or something... Yeah, I'll be there. :roll:

MarkSAE
08-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I should be there too.

Cameron@xperformance
08-11-2005, 06:58 PM
It's close by so I'll probably be there, unless I have a date or something... Yeah, I'll be there. :roll:
:lol:

lancerboy
08-11-2005, 09:04 PM
i get off work at 7. i'll try to be there and get my shirt 8)

DRFTR8
08-11-2005, 09:46 PM
damn dude, im out of town.. ill be in Paso Robles on monday then ill be in Crescent city on tuesday thru thursday... no way of this changing to a weekend thing... :wink:

JDMgrafiteMR
08-11-2005, 10:40 PM
sounds good...i hope i remember to come by...no food for me tho

nebolic
08-12-2005, 10:22 AM
bump

i know we have a lot of new members in the bay area. So come on out and hang kick it

nebo

Evo8andahalf
08-12-2005, 10:24 AM
i ll be there but i wont be in my car.. :( so are we going by the old prices still 10 for t shirts and 10 for pit shirts for the people who posted early?

nebolic
08-12-2005, 10:43 AM
yes everyone that posted on the other thread will get the prices i promised. New peeps will get a revised price of which I still have to calculate.

thanks
nebo

missred
08-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Hope I get off work on time, I may come by and hang for a bit.

NeverL8
08-12-2005, 11:35 AM
I don't have an Evo yet, but can I still come by and kick it with you guys? I promise not to drool (too much) on your cars!! :drool:

evo_dadi
08-12-2005, 12:21 PM
come one come all!!! 8)

vtluu
08-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey is it just me being paranoid or is anybody else worried about a bunch of modded Evos parked together right out in front of D&B where there are usually a number of cops around? :sneaky: :cop:

evo_dadi
08-12-2005, 12:39 PM
last time we had a meet at DnB cops were parked in front of the evo's while we were all inside remember ;)

vtluu
08-12-2005, 12:46 PM
last time we had a meet at DnB cops were parked in front of the evo's while we were all inside remember ;)
Yes but last time my car was actually emissions-legal. ;) I'm more concerned about this recent ambitious "anti-modding" initiative... I mean you gotta figure the cop has got to be thinking, "Why give out 1 ticket when I can give out 20?"

kimmievo
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
/\ /\ /\ ah, crap. Well, I'm still gonna go, and keep my fingers crossed the whole time that the po-pos leave us be. Now I'm paranoid too, Tam! /\ /\ /\

evo_dadi
08-12-2005, 01:32 PM
i guess im gonna have to leave my daughters car seat inside my evo then ;)

rodw
08-12-2005, 01:44 PM

Marcel-do you have a set of blackout taillights available? if so, let me know...maybe I can pick it up at this meet.

BTW-You're hard to get a hold of! :D

vtluu
08-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Now I'm paranoid too, Tam!
:paranoid: It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you! :paranoid:

JDMgrafiteMR
08-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Now I'm paranoid too, Tam!
:paranoid: It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you! :paranoid:amen

nebolic
08-12-2005, 02:38 PM
don't worry, i have my cell phone on speed dial to my sister (she's a lawyer), if they give us hell, I'll make sure to give them hell to.

nebo

Unowned
08-12-2005, 02:39 PM
I went to the SRO meet at the DeAnza Parking Lot last night and there was actually a few cops monitoring the meet to make sure no one was being stupid. Tons and Tons of illegal cars, but they said as long as everyone behaves and is out of here before the lights close they wouldn't ticket anyone. Left around 11:10 and they seemed okay with it. I think the cops won't mind.

JanSolo
08-12-2005, 02:50 PM
I went to the SRO meet at the DeAnza Parking Lot last night and there was actually a few cops monitoring the meet to make sure no one was being stupid. Tons and Tons of illegal cars, but they said as long as everyone behaves and is out of here before the lights close they wouldn't ticket anyone. Left around 11:10 and they seemed okay with it. I think the cops won't mind.

That's why all those 240s and S2ks drove by last night. I was over on the corner of Stevens Creek and De Anza last night and saw tons of ricers driving by with their coffee can exhausts. Makes sense now.

MitsubishZ
08-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Lets set up a Sacramento meet plz 8)

nebolic
08-13-2005, 11:42 AM
yes sacramento one is coming up. I gotta make the bay area round first.

nebo

STR8DVS
08-13-2005, 11:44 AM
hey I will be in sac tonight hanging out with the SAC-DSM guys. monday should be cool

chris
08-13-2005, 01:41 PM
kool ill swing by to D&B. i want some alkies haha no food for me. ill remember to put on my front plate.

wilson1
08-13-2005, 02:09 PM
i should be there with my stocker. :D

Evo8andahalf
08-14-2005, 12:36 AM
change of plans i ll be there with 2 friends and one bug covered evo :lol:

evo_dadi
08-14-2005, 07:28 AM

Marcel-do you have a set of blackout taillights available? if so, let me know...maybe I can pick it up at this meet.

got ya covered :wink: :lol:

nebolic
08-15-2005, 08:58 AM
bump for tonight

nebo

northeRnEvo
08-15-2005, 11:03 AM
ill try and be there, sounds fun.

b0yw0nder
08-15-2005, 11:15 AM
i'm out.....picked up a friend from the oakland airport at around 4am cause his plane was like 3hrs late. combine that with going to sleep at 6 and waking up at 7 and i'm not in the best of condition.....

Unowned
08-15-2005, 11:46 AM
me and the gal should be there... what time is everyone going into D&Bs? i know the Geo Tracker cops hate loitering

MarkSAE
08-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Crap, I might not be able to make it tonight. I'll try.

toasty
08-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Another D&B dinner, how much is it this time if somebody were to eat there?
How much is the T-shirts and the jackets going to be,... I do not think I have enough cash for the purchase. What other means can I get the t-shirts and jacket.

A bunch of EVOs in the parking lot, hummm... I think the COPS will look at us more closely. I hate the crack down. Makes me think twice about getting the EVO, but I want it so badly....

I'm still kind of new to the whole meet thing,.... Will someone comfort me?
I still do not have an EVO too.

I wonder if there is any single EVO going gals in the forms?
:D :oops:

nebolic
08-15-2005, 12:12 PM

A bunch of EVOs in the parking lot, hummm... I think the COPS will look at us more closely. I hate the crack down. Makes me think twice about getting the EVO, but I want it so badly....

as long as you act mature and not do burnouts and drive crazy in the parking lot they won't care. no there won't be any single gals driving Evo's but you can probably meet some women at D&B's

nebo

toasty
08-15-2005, 12:15 PM

as long as you act mature and not do burnouts and drive crazy in the parking lot they won't care. no there won't be any single gals driving Evo's but you can probably meet some women at D&B's

nebo

Someone hook me up? *eeehhhh* :flowers:

Nah, I do not think I can do donut in my 94' Camry. Plus, no room to do the donuts if somebody where to do it.

rodw
08-15-2005, 01:50 PM

got ya covered :wink: :lol:

Marcel,
Can't make it today, I'll get the tails from you another time. Thanks

webguy330i
08-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Will be there to pick up my radio reloc kit!

BTW Marcel, do you do headlights bro?

BluEvo
08-15-2005, 04:45 PM
a monday meet in my backyard...can i come and play too?! lol
i'll be in my chrome blinging 05 Galant...hahaha. it's been a while since i've seen everyone. :)

T

JanSolo
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM
a monday meet in my backyard...can i come and play too?! lol
i'll be in my chrome blinging 05 Galant...hahaha. it's been a while since i've seen everyone. :)

T

You should consider changing your forum name to <insert color here> Gallant. ;)

evo_dadi
08-15-2005, 05:05 PM

i do it whenever i can find time since it takes about 4-5 hours to do it.

nebolic
08-15-2005, 05:07 PM
just a heads up, i'll be running a few mins late, i'm tied up at work so i won't be able to leave walnut creek till 7pm ish, i'll be there, don't leave :)

my cell phone is 408-421-0231

thanks guys, my apologies.

nebo

webguy330i
08-15-2005, 06:06 PM

i do it whenever i can find time since it takes about 4-5 hours to do it.

So that means you don't have a set already done do you ;)

Are you coming to the meet? (too lazy to go back and look)

chris
08-15-2005, 06:33 PM
im leaving soon. see all you guys there. damn too bad i don't have time to put on my front plates.

lancerboy
08-16-2005, 12:21 AM
nice seeing and chatting with familiar members (unowned, dohcvtec, sjcoruja etc.) 8)

thanks eddy for delivering the goods :thumbsup:

geoff

chris
08-16-2005, 01:16 AM
nice meeting you all. and thanks mr dohcvtec for the margarita haha =P as well as thanks to eddie for the great shirt. we gotta hit d&b again i have a $5 power card still haha.

JanSolo
08-16-2005, 08:22 AM
nice meeting you all. and thanks mr dohcvtec for the margarita haha =P as well as thanks to eddie for the great shirt. we gotta hit d&b again i have a $5 power card still haha.

Where's the pics from last night?

toasty
08-16-2005, 09:56 AM
I was lazy and didnt come

dohcvtec
08-16-2005, 10:14 AM
No problem man.

Good to see you all out there. Lancerboy, glad to see your car is back to normal again :)

I got pulled over on my way home leaving there last night. I got lost trying to find Tasman :doh: . I was frustrated and was smashing down Capitol (i think?) and a bike cop pulls me over at the 76 as I was making a right onto Montague. He was cool though and just asked me to slow down and sent me on my way. He asked "What was that noise I heard, does this thing have a turbo in it?". Me, "yes sir, it does". And that was it, nice guy, glad he let me off! :)

kimmievo
08-16-2005, 10:45 AM
We had a good time last night, definitely a nice way to start off the work week! Thanks again to Nebo for getting all the Ralliart goodies!
Anyone have pics from last night?

Unowned
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Great seeing everyone again, shoutouts to Nebo, Jans, Dohc, Lancer, Chris, SJC, Kim, Anon...

I'm meeting the Eclipse club there on Saturday so i'll be using my Cards then. 8)

chris
08-16-2005, 01:39 PM

Where's the pics from last night?

ill post them tonight. if the pics come out whack its cuz im no professional photographer ok haha.

BluEvo
08-16-2005, 01:48 PM
why you bashing me Jan, i'm already at a loss without my Evo and now you are making me change my name.... :cry:
i thought you were my friend... :P

nebolic
08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
why you bashing me Jan, i'm already at a loss without my Evo and now you are making me change my name.... :cry:
i thought you were my friend... :P

what up homey, didn't see you around last night? :D

nebo